Maytag Dishwasher / broken rollers on the upper racck
The rollers which support the upper rack of my Maytag dishwasher broke and I was unable to obtain replacement parts for the rollers. After several hours talking to Maytag service representatives, the company sent an unrelated part. I contacted a local dealer who attempted to get the part through his supplier. He discovered that Maytag could not supply the individual roller; it was necessary to purchase the entire upper rack to replace the roller. The upper rack was $130 plus shipping.
My husband epoxied and redesigned the wheel attachment to operate the upper rack. I'm certainly disillusioned with the Maytag dishwasher. Previously I was annoyed with its noise level and its inability to clean dishes using dishwasher tab products. A seviceman explained to me that this type dishwasher should be used with a liquid dishwashing product and liquid rinse agent in order to clean dishes effectively. I will not purchase another Maytag and will definitely caution friends and colleagues about Maytag products.
More Maytag Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - range model ymer8800fz1
- Maytag - washer and dryer
- Maytag - maytag he top load washer model #mvwb835dw maytag electric dryer model #medb835dw
- Maytag Bravos XL - washer
- Maytag - mvwb955fc