Maytag / dishwasher

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 by   User
maytag.com
The dishwasher is leaking and when I looked it up online, apparently tons of people are having the same problem with this specific model. I reached out to Maytag chat and was told they can't help me, that I need to pay a service technician at $85 to find out what's wrong with THEIR machine. I asked about a recall and was told they have no flags about any problems with this machine. They obviously don't listen to their customers or they'd see there are tons of complaints about this model. Terrible customer service and quality of products. Not a company that stands behind their products. Will never purchase Maytag again.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2018
Hi cam7187, we would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the Dishwasher. Please also copy and paste your review from complaintsboard into the email as well.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Cleaning Services / Laundry

Comments

N  17th of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Hi Cam. I'd like to help.

What is the exact model and what is its age?

If this is a significantly older model, you're likely to see a lot of people experience leaks because all pumps will eventually do so. The same will apply to any other brand as well.

If this isn't the case, however, we'd like to know.

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree