Maytag / dishwasher
The dishwasher is leaking and when I looked it up online, apparently tons of people are having the same problem with this specific model. I reached out to Maytag chat and was told they can't help me, that I need to pay a service technician at $85 to find out what's wrong with THEIR machine. I asked about a recall and was told they have no flags about any problems with this machine. They obviously don't listen to their customers or they'd see there are tons of complaints about this model. Terrible customer service and quality of products. Not a company that stands behind their products. Will never purchase Maytag again.
Maytag Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2018
Hi cam7187, we would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the Dishwasher. Please also copy and paste your review from complaintsboard into the email as well.
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - Maytag washer Model MVWB765FW1
- Maytag - bravo washer
- Maytag - maytag fridge
- Maytag - stove ymer8800fz1
- Maytag - french door ice maker jamming