Maytag Dependability Plus / nightmare!
What a nightmare - Maytag Dependability Plus is a ripoff. We have a high end commercial grade range made by Dynasty. After 6 years of paying Maytag Dependability Plus for a service contract the oven burners went out. It took 3 weeks to get the parts, the technician came out and Maytag refused to authorize the repair. $500 repair on a $6,000 range. They said the value of the range was $200. Yesterday representative Jenny said that it was their mistake and it would be fixed immediately. Today representative Ashley said that I had to PROVE the value of the range and implied that I had falsified the value of the range. I informed her that Maytag owned Dynasty at the time I bought the range and I just got a card from MAytag in the mail to enroll in the coverage and paid it. Asked for a supervisor - was told one was not available - said I would continue holding - she hung up on me after lecturing me that Maytag Dependability Plus is not Maytag (regardless of the Maytag logo in their website).
This is an evil company. I am going to call Maytag Corp and register a complaint - maybe they will understand that this company is giving Maytag a bad name.
More Maytag Dependability Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - bravo washer
- Maytag - maytag fridge
- Maytag - stove ymer8800fz1
- Maytag - french door ice maker jamming
- Maytag - maytag double-oven valve burners