Menu
Easy Appliance Parts Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Easy Appliance Parts
reviews & complaints

www.easyapplianceparts.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.3 32 Reviews

Easy Appliance Parts Complaints Summary

16 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Easy Appliance Parts's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by Easy Appliance Parts and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Easy Appliance Parts has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Easy Appliance Parts. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Easy Appliance Parts reviews & complaints 32

Filter reviews by rating
0 review
13 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Easy Appliance Parts reviews & complaints

Easy Appliance Parts replied to this review.

Easy Appliance Parts Order my washer pump on 9/28 and was told it will ship on 9/29 and I paid for 3 shipping and it arrived on 10/2 at 9am

Order my washer pump on 9/28 and was told it will ship on 9/29 and I paid for 3 shipping and it arrived on 10/2 at 9am. Put part on and I am washing clothes again. I gave them 4 stars because nobody deserves 4 stars in this world. 5 stars may happen in the next world.

Read full review of Easy Appliance Parts and 1 comment

1 comment
D
D
D. Schowalter
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Placed an order on March 28 and was told the item would ship within a week. Waited until May 26. No shipment, no communication whatsoever. I had to cancel the order and received a refund. Don't waste your time with these people.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Easy Appliance Parts I placed an order on 06/21 and never received, I first received an email that the part was in stock and would be shipped, is a month later

I placed an order on 06/21 and never received, I first received an email that the part was in stock and would be shipped, is a month later and nothing has tried to contact the company but no answer, they keep saying due to "Corona virus they have heavy call volume blah blah...I would never order from this company again.

T. Kuvalis
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They don't credit the shipping if they make the mistake on a part. I ordered an ignitor based on what they said was the correct part. It had the wrong connector... They credited me the part, but I am out the shipping for both directions. Not cool

V
V
V. Langosh
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avoid this business, save yourself the hassle. Never dealt with a worse *** in all my days. This company raves about award winning customer service. What? I received my order damaged - parts were sent in a bubble wrapped envelope. The parts received were damaged and the bag containing the parts was also damaged. The shipping envelope was not damaged, so It had to be obvious to the person filling the order these were damaged goods, but they sent it anyway. So we called them to report the damage, and we are told the e-mail for return label will be e-mailed within 24 hours. Had to pay for the parts AGAIN and then we will receive a credit once the damaged parts are received by them. They had no problem taking my money and another shipping charge immediately. Still waiting for the return authorization.

Easy Appliance Parts Absolutely terrible customer service

Absolutely terrible customer service. While I understand we're in COVID times, their site is plastered with commitments of same day shipping and items in stock. There's no customer service that can be reached in person. Emails go unanswered. I've had to reach out to my credit card company for a refund since EasyApplianceParts has not responded.

J. Williamson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered an *** refrigerator that Easy Appliance Parts indicated was in stock and would ship the same day. They immediately charged my credit card, then 2 days later notified me that it was on order but would ship in two more days. I waited thirteen more days ( a total of 15 days) checked and found it still had not shipped. I called them and they refused to answer my status question and simply referred me to their website. I cancelled on the website and they indicated it would take three more days for a credit to be issued. Meanwhile a closer supplier has a limited number of the part needed and I must wait to see IF I will receive a refund from Easy Appliance Parts. This is my first time and last time doing business with them. They couldn't be trusted when they indicated the part was in stock and would ship the same day. They couldn't be trusted when two days later they said it would ship in another two days. They didn't contact me to inform me of additional delays. They wouldn't answer their phone when I tried to cancel. After cancelling on line I found that my credit card had already been charged when they knew they didn't even have the part. I am now still waiting for the charge on my credit card to be refunded. Next stop will be complaints with the Credit Card Bank and Attorney General of my State.

J. Kautzer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Is Easy Appliance Parts legit?

Our verdict: Easy Appliance Parts has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Easy Appliance Parts's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Easy Appliance Parts can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Easy Appliance Parts earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Easy Appliance Parts achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Easy Appliance Parts resolved 100% of 16 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Easy Appliance Parts has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Easy Appliance Parts has registered the domain name for easyapplianceparts.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Easyapplianceparts.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Easy Appliance Parts website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Easyapplianceparts.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Easy Appliance Parts, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Easy Appliance Parts have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Easy Appliance Parts website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Easyapplianceparts.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Easy Appliance Parts.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the easyapplianceparts.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Easy Appliance Parts protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
Easy Appliance Parts replied to this review.

Easy Appliance Parts I ordered a part for my microwave on Saturday January 16th at approx

I ordered a part for my microwave on Saturday January 16th at approx. 5:30 pm. That's Saturday evening. The part was waiting for me when I got home from work on Tuesday January 19th. THAT'S 1 FRIGGIN BUSINESS DAY! FANTASTIC! Not only was the part an actual OEM part they were the most inexpensive place in Canada. I am definitely going to be buying my parts from these guys.

Read full review of Easy Appliance Parts and 4 comments

4 comments
M. Russel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed an order for a simple stove nob on f May 3 and the girl who I placed the order with said 3-7 business days for me to receive the part. 5 weeks has gone and they still have this item on back ordered. So I called their customer service on June 16 and she tells me even if it was back ordered, it would have only be taken up to 14 business days so tells me she will follow up. Next day I get an email that the shipment is in fact available will be sent to me within the next 14 business days. So 1 simple common item took this guys 2.5 months to get! Literally could have placed this order with 6 different companies. They basically forgot about this order and charged my card and was going to get away with it?

M. Bins

F
F
F. Gottlieb
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Terrible service. Part was supposed to be delivered on 06/28. Then changed to 07/3. Today is 7/7 and still no part or indication about delivery. They do not answer the phone or respond to emails. Website order status shows incorrect information. Never again will I order from them.

R. Hills
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Part came faster then estimated. The oven was unusable without it. Packaged well and looked to be in good shape. Price was significantly lower then what a complete replacement would have been. This is where I'm headed for more replacement parts.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Easy Appliance Parts Placed an order for a knob on my dryer, received two of the three parts very quickly

Placed an order for a knob on my dryer, received two of the three parts very quickly. Still awaiting the third, but it's non-essential. The issue I am having is that I haven't received a receipt for my purchase, and my landlord will not reimburse e the $71 for the plastic knob without an order receipt. Tried calling and emailing multiple times but have received no answers. Not bad but I would expect better service.

K
Easy Appliance Parts replied to this review.

Easy Appliance Parts Placed an order August 12th and have not had an update on my order status

Placed an order August 12th and have not had an update on my order status. Emails state they are not able to respond due to coronavirus, calling them states they are unable to process inquires over the phone at this time. Basically I am being told I can't ask questions about my order or get an more info. I know the pandemic is taking its toll but to just not have customer service at all is unexpectable for ANY business.

Easy Appliance Parts I ordered a ** glass cooktop replacement

I ordered a *** glass cooktop replacement. 1st they send me the wrong part. 2nd they send me a defected part. They didn't corrected my order the 1st time, just refunded my money. Meanwhile the price of the part went up with $40, so I had to pay more for the 2nd order because of their mistake. The second time they just refunded my money. Not even the slightest try to help, and send me a good part. I just looked for another company.

Easy Appliance Parts I ordered drum bearing and bearing slide for my dryer

I ordered drum bearing and bearing slide for my dryer. Some parts were missing. They told me that I had to reorder. I was very upset and ordered the parts from Amazon. They promised me to refund the missing parts. My original order was on Oct 19, 2020. I was waiting for more than a month but I still don't receive my refund. The customer service is very bad. No one return the calls. Please don't order from Easy Appliance Parts any more.

A
Easy Appliance Parts replied to this review.

Easy Appliance Parts This business is one of the worse businesses I have dealt with

This business is one of the worse businesses I have dealt with. I did not receive the correct parts and after trying to reach customer service by phone I went ahead and did the return request online. I read on the website since they sent the wrong parts that they would cover the cost of the shipping charges that we incurred in returning the wrong parts. I have sent numerous emails asking for this refund and have not received a response. Beyond poor customer service. Would not recommend this company. Stay away!

Easy Appliance Parts replied to this review.

Easy Appliance Parts Placed order for a replacement ice bin for a *** refrigerator on 9/23

Placed order for a replacement ice bin for a *** refrigerator on 9/23. Told it would ship on 9/28. Got email 10/2 that due to virus they have heavy call and email volume and can't respond to our inquiry. Now 10/14 and no ice bin has arrived and no response to another email inquiry. When I call the recording says they can't take an inquiry call due to heavy call volume. I'm cancelling the order on their website today and will dispute the charge on my credit card. Don't order from them. Terrible customer service

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Easy Appliance Parts I placed an order for a simple stove nob on f May 3 and the girl who I placed the order with said 3-7 business days for me to receive the

N

Easy Appliance Parts Avoid this business, save yourself the hassle

Easy Appliance Parts Good morning, If I could give a negative rating I would

Good morning, If I could give a negative rating I would. We finally received the part today 9/21 that we ordered on 8/4. We ordered what was supposed to be a NEW part. This part is definitely not new. The part is noticeably used, rusted, and extremely damaged. This part is trash. The label on the box even says that it was sent from the returns department. This has been an extremely unprofessional and unacceptable transaction. We paid over $175+ for this part and I expect a FULL return. If you want this damaged part back, I will not be paying for the shipping of this item. We will not be ordering from Easy appliance parts ever again. Action requested & by when: Respond with receipt of a full refund of $175.40 to the card that it was paid with within 7 days or this transaction will be disputed. Original Order Information Order #: [protected] Subtotal: $156.28 Order Date: 8/4 8:21:36 PM Tax: $11.17 Shipping Cost: $7.95 Total: $175.40

Easy Appliance Parts replied to this review.

Easy Appliance Parts This site may have the part i was searching for being that I have an older washer

This site may have the part i was searching for being that I have an older washer. The problem is I placed my order on Sept 11 and come to find out that this part is back ordered. It did not state that it was on back order prior. Scrolling through some parts did mention it was on back order. I get an email about 3 days later saying the part should be in on the 26th. Well that day came and went with no email update. Finally the 30th arrives and i get an email saying its in stock and has been shipped. What makes this matter worse is I paid for 2 to 3 day shipping and after seeing the deliver date for oct 6 on ***, I called to see what method was used. Come to find out they sent it the cheapest way possible taking 7 to 10 business days. So I was cheated out 2 dollars and it may be only 2 bucks, but the principle of that matter is i was ripped off this part was not cheap and to pay 10 dollars more for shipping. Im glad i didnt pay the 30.

Easy Appliance Parts replied to this review.

Easy Appliance Parts Terrible service!

Terrible service! I placed an order on 30 October . They charged my *** but I never received an email confirmation. After a few weeks, I tried to find evidence that I had placed the order but couldn't so I called. All I got was a message that "due to COVID, they couldn't answer the phone". I placed a second order, thinking that somehow the first one didn't go through. They took my money, again. After a few weeks, I checked the order status. It was back ordered. I called again and got the same message. I emailed. The automated response was, you guessed it, "Due to an increase in call and email volume during the coronavirus pandemic, we are experiencing very long response times for email." That was 9 days ago. I have cancelled my 2nd order but will have to contact *** to get a refund on the first order since I can't talk to anyone at EASY appliance or find it online. I have placed an order at a different Canadian company hoping to get my silverware basket in a reasonable time frame. BTW, the competitor's price was $12 cheaper...so much for EASY Appliance's claim of lowest prices and same day shipping.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Easy Appliance Parts I ordered an ** refrigerator that Easy Appliance Parts indicated was in stock and would ship the same day

Easy Appliance Parts has left an official reply on this complaint.

Easy Appliance Parts On August 19 I ordered refrigerator parts from EasyApplianceParts.com

On August 19 I ordered refrigerator parts from EasyApplianceParts.com. Order #*** for a total of $101.50. I was told two of the parts were in stock and the other was back ordered. It’s been over a month and I’ve tried contacting them through the phone number provided and email, then get the generic response: “Due to the Covid pandemic and high volume of calls, we cannot take your call at this time!” Same response for email. I just want to know what’s going on with my order-either ship something or refund my money. Thank You

Read full review of Easy Appliance Parts and 1 comment

1 comment
G. Swaniawski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a part EAP1017599 Condenser Fan Motor under order #***. This item delivery stated that it could be up to 10 - 15 business days. It has now been 24 business days. They are also not responding to my emails or calls. I am concerned about my part arriving as the fridge can fail at any time

B
Easy Appliance Parts has left an official reply on this complaint.

Easy Appliance Parts On 05/19 I ordered a refrigerator part from Easy Appliance Parts and paid (more than the value of the part) for overnight shipping

On 05/19 I ordered a refrigerator part from Easy Appliance Parts and paid (more than the value of the part) for overnight shipping. I never received any emails about when to expect the product so I called. No matter what button you press, you get the same recording that due to COVID-19 they're not taking phone calls. So I go online and find my order there to which it says that it's on backorder and will take 10 days to process. No option to cancel overnight shipping which I obviously don't need. I will never do business with them again.

Read full review of Easy Appliance Parts and 3 comments

3 comments
M. Ryan
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

In July I ordered an oven panel control,| Order Number: | *** |, and have not heard anything about the status of the order. My credit card was charged, yet no communication or response from the business. Pandemic or not, there is no excuse to experience such a lack of customer support or communication regarding a purchase.

M. Gleason
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Placed an order for 2 parts on June 29. Received one part, the other was suppose to be on back order. We have called many, many times to only get a generic recording that phones cannot be answered due to corona virus. Have sent emails with no response as to order status or refund offered. Invoice # ***.

C. Pacocha
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ordered parts for wash machine. The parts came with in couple days.In stalled parts wash machine was leaking . Took it apart to find tub seal they sent me had no oring in it. So I called customer service and told them that I would be returning it. She gave me return number told me to return for refund.

Easy Appliance Parts has left an official reply on this complaint.

Easy Appliance Parts Ordered a part from this site for my refridgerator on May 31

Ordered a part from this site for my refridgerator on May 31.. Paid $9.95 for a 2-3 day delivery. An email from this company on this date June 05 saying my order is to be delivered on June 08. This is way past the delivery time for which I paid for and expected my item. I chose a faster delivery time, June 08 will be greater than 2-3 days. Can not call the company,even through this pandemic, the customer should always have a way to actually speak with someone. I want my delivery charge refunded. Its 2-3 days after I placed my order, nothing more.

R. Erdman
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I want to know if they are going to ship my order I place 8/10, they told me that they have it in stock and then I received and email they are going to ship on 9/17, I check the status and nothing, I call and nothing I want an answer, please

L. Vandervort
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed an order on 9/21 after calling easyapplianceparts.com customer service to confirm availability of product. They confirmed over the phone that the item was available and would be to them by 9/28 and would then ship to me for arrival shortly thereafter. It is not 10/19 and there is no way to get an update on the Order status aside from the fact that it hasn't shipped. Calling them gets you to a recorded message. The only other option is to cancel the order.

E

Easy Appliance Parts I ordered a part, Order Number ***, on November 13

I ordered a part, Order Number ***, on November 13. When I purchased the item, the system specified that the item was in stock. After a week of no further details, I attempted to make calls. Each time, the system stated that due to COVID-19, the best way to check for status updates was through the website. Each day, there was no change in status regarding shipping for an item that was specified to be "in stock". This item is imperative to be shipped and received before December 12; otherwise, my landlord will not renew my lease. This is a time sensitive matter.

S
S
S. Herman
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a replacement part for my refrigerator early August and was quoted 2 day shipping. Then I was informed that the part was out of stock but would be in on Sept 26th and ship immediately thereafter. Today is Oct 8th and I have not heard anything from this company. I have tried to check the status of my order on their website and have tried to call their customer service phone number, but get no response.

L. Marquardt
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ordered refrigerator parts on July 21. No update on order status or delivered parts. Customer service does not respond to requests.

Easy Appliance Parts Customer Reviews Overview

Easy Appliance Parts (easyapplianceparts.com) is a reputable online retailer specializing in providing high-quality replacement parts for a wide range of household appliances. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed numerous customer reviews to provide you with an overview of the general sentiment towards Easy Appliance Parts.

Positive reviews highlight several key aspects of Easy Appliance Parts that customers appreciate. Firstly, customers consistently praise the website's extensive selection of appliance parts, covering various brands and models. This wide range of options ensures that customers can easily find the specific part they need, regardless of the appliance's make or model.

Another positive aspect frequently mentioned in reviews is the website's user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation. Customers appreciate the ease of finding and ordering the required parts, saving them valuable time and effort. Additionally, the website provides detailed product descriptions and diagrams, enabling customers to make informed decisions about their purchases.

Customers also express satisfaction with Easy Appliance Parts' prompt and reliable shipping services. Many reviews mention that orders are delivered within the estimated timeframe, ensuring minimal disruption to their appliance repair projects. Furthermore, the packaging is often praised for its protective nature, ensuring that parts arrive in excellent condition.

Easy Appliance Parts' commitment to customer service is highly regarded by reviewers. Customers frequently mention the helpful and knowledgeable support team, who promptly assist with any inquiries or concerns. This level of customer support contributes to a positive overall shopping experience.

While the majority of reviews are positive, a small number of customers have expressed concerns about occasional delays in shipping or receiving incorrect parts. However, it is important to note that these negative experiences appear to be isolated incidents and do not reflect the overall satisfaction of the majority of customers.

In conclusion, Easy Appliance Parts (easyapplianceparts.com) receives predominantly positive reviews from customers. The website's extensive selection of parts, user-friendly interface, reliable shipping services, and excellent customer support contribute to its overall positive reputation. If you are in need of high-quality replacement parts for your household appliances, Easy Appliance Parts is a reliable and convenient option to consider.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Easy Appliance Parts contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Easy Appliance Parts?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Easy Appliance Parts Customer Service. Initial Easy Appliance Parts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Easy Appliance Parts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Easy Appliance Parts. Discuss the issues you have had with Easy Appliance Parts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.