Maytag / I will never buy a maytag again
We also purchased Maytag Legacy Series washer & dryer's four years ago. The washer broke after 2 years and now the dryer is no longer blowing any hot air. I was under the impression that these type of appliances should last much longer (the Kenmore in my last house lasted 20+ years...it was still working when I sold it with my last house).
We were lucky that my husband is quite handy, so he repaired the washing machine (at a cost of $150 for the part). But now we can't even find a "trouble-shooter" to find the part that is broken in the dryer. I will never buy a Maytag again!
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- Maytag - maytag washing machine mwf608bf and chef's magic trade center, inc.
- Maytag - maytag dryer
- Maytag Jordan - dishwasher
- Maytag - maytag warranty service for washer purchased 6 months ago
- Maytag - washer dryer service contractor