Lowe's Home Improvement / our bad experience

My husband and I have redone kitchens before but never with Lowe's. This time we decided to give it a try. NEVER again.

First, it took weeks for the designer to finalize our drawings (and we spent HOURS in the store with him trying to get it done but he was inexperienced with the software).

Second, once the cabinets finally came it took over a week for the installers call to schedule an appointment to come verify delivery. (I spoke to the Lowe's people several times a week and they had the delivery date weeks in advance. This delay was Lowe's fault)

Third, the finally came to inspect the cabinets and several were the wrong cabinet! Cabinets had been ordered that the salesperson had liked, not what WE wanted. Now we are asking cabinet maker to rush replacements (more cost!)

Fourth, we were going to get our counter top from them so we asked them to send out the installer to measure. An older man showed up and took measurements I could have given him over the phone, then told me it would be another week for them to come and make a template and THEN another 6 weeks for the counter top to come in. I told them to cancel it and we found a local store that could have it done in 2 weeks.

Fifth, we also ordered appliances from Lowe's and the kitchen cabinet guy had the nerve to "scold" me for ordering through the appliance department instead of directly through him.

And last but not least, we had used a 10% off coupon to make our cabinet purchase and the cashier gave us 10% off the total instead of off of only $10, 000 (which I guess is policy) and so the Lowe's cabinet guy got less commission and he was mad at us!! He actually complained to us about this error!! How unprofessional!

I find that no one knows what anyone else is doing, the cabinet people are over worked and inexperienced, and for the $14, 000 we spent, we are very unhappy with the experience and will NOT be shopping there again.

Flower Mound, TX

Va

Comments

• Ne
    Guy Loewe - Double billed

same thing here bro! but not to long because i got this number which is ask for help and after 24-48 hours they have refunded my money back to my account. call this number bro 888-740-5065, I'm sure they will help you as much as they had helped me.

God Speed!

19th of Apr, 2011

call the number and you'll know and have the idea that I'm telling a lie nor a scam

19th of Apr, 2011

none of those are correct!!! they just asking for the first and last name, email address, descriptor( merchant that billed you), telephone number and lastly amount of charge...your the scam because you do redirect us to a wrong path in fixing our problems.

• Wi
      17th of Aug, 2013

I had bad experiences at Lowe's when returning any items from another Lowe's location and the managers attitude very bad and rude, very unprofessional and humiliating employees at the store located on the north side of the city of Visalia CA 93291, if you don't want to have a bad experience, go to any other store but avoid that store in visalia Ca

• Wi
      17th of Aug, 2013

that's very usual at that store, very unprofessional people ...