Lowe's / ceiling tile order
It is no other reason that I prefer doing business with an other home supplies store. This is the second order that has had problems in receipt. Ordered on line, Armstrong Grenoble ceiling tiles. The order paperwork stated on order and store pick up would be in four days. After four days, a call to them resulted in "this is a special order and is in process".
After a week, no e-mail as of order shipment, went on line and it read that the order was at the store, ready for pick up. A call to the store resulted in the person said again that the order was in process. After a verbal relation of what the order page said and several minutes, OK, the order is here.
Last order of a propane tank resulted in several calls and some distaste words that need not have happened.
Even as now, after picking up the tiles, no e-mail to say the order has been shipped to the store.
Will continue to do business elsewhere, at the local competition.
More Lowe's Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's - personal check denial 
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger 
- Lowes - lowes customer service