Long John Silvers / smart ### under paid ghetto workers!

I went to get Lobster bites at the Long John Silvers on NW Expressway across from the Incredible Pizza Place in Oklahoma City...I ordered three boxes of Lobster Bites...they were burnt..and tasted like dookie. So I went up as professional as I am, and told the cook, who was sitting at the table tell her NAH NAH Eddie Murphy stories to her cashier friend...saying no I tasted them and that's how they are cooked. I was like okay, cause I didn't want her to throw her weave at me. So Miss Ghetto needs to be fired cause she doesn't know how to cook food, and she said dumb ### cracker to me, I heard it under her breath..I hope her kids get shot.

Comments

20th of Sep, 2007

You are trash, so you should be happy to eat trash.

• Cr
      26th of Jan, 2008

Crackers Rule!!!

12th of Feb, 2008

there food is ggggggggooooooooooodddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Is
      2nd of May, 2008

You call yourself professional? Yet you use the term "ghetto" and "hoping her kids get shot?" Very professional. The fact that you complained to "ghetto" instead of the "manager" shows your lack of professionalism. Next time try posting a complaint that doesn't have a racist undertone, especially when you consider yourself a professional and wants to be taken seriously.

• Bo
      22nd of Jun, 2008

Haha yea no ###. You're no professional, you're a ghetto wanna be. Grow up idiot. I bet the only reason you even used the word ghetto is because the employess were African American. You deserved to get your food burnt.

21st of Sep, 2008

how could you ever wish somebody's kids get shot? You are a vile creature.