Long John Silver's (El Dorado, Ks) — poor customer service
With a van-load of kids, I stopped by the local LJS and ordered a family value meal with 8 chicken planks. We waited FOREVER to get our meal (about 30 minutes in the drive-thru). I made the mistake of not checking the order before heading home. Got home to discover that there was no chicken in our order but 8 pieces of fish instead. Not one of the kids likes fish! I called the restaurant and was told by manager Kevin that he had personally boxed up the order and had placed the fish in the box because "that's what your order stated." I informed him that I had my receipt in front of me and that it stated 8 chicken on it. He then told me that I would need to call back later because he was too busy to talk to me. Click. I called back later and spoke to Valerie who apologized and stated she would give my family a free family meal the next time we came to the restaurant. She took my name and said I could claim it at any time. My husband decided to stop in and redeem the free meal on his way home a few days later. Valerie wasn't working, but Kevin was. He accused my husband of already redeeming the free meal. After much conversation to try to resolve the issue, Kevin agreed to provide the meal free of charge. However, he informed my husband that if we were to have drinks with the meal it would be an additional cost (even though the drinks had been part of the original meal that had been messed up). He boxed up all the food and handed my husband the sack. Again, my husband didn't check the bag before leaving. Big mistake. He got home and we had been given old, chewy, gross chicken planks, mushy corn and didn't receive any fries. I'm afraid to even think about what we'll go through if I call to complain again!
More Long John Silver's (El Dorado, Ks) Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service
- Long John Silvers - Poor service received
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning
- Long John Silvers - chicken cooked in the same grease as fish and shrimp
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee
- Long John Silver's - food and service
- Long John Silver's - their overall customer service, especially with coupons
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - long john silver’s restaurant sapulpa, oklahoma
- Long John Silver's - bad food. they would not give me a refund.