The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Long John Silvers — food poisoning
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Yesterday we went to go pick up dinner at the Long John Silvers fast food restraunt on East Washington street for the whole family, then, two or three hours later, we all get nauseas and vomit for at least the next 48 hours. We all had either fish, shrimp, or lobster bites. UNDERCOOKED!!! FOOD POISONING!!!
AFFECTS: diarreahea, vommiting, naseua, headache, fever, cramping!
More Long John Silvers Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service
- Long John Silvers - Poor service received
- Long John Silvers - chicken cooked in the same grease as fish and shrimp
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance
- Long John Silver's - food and service
- Long John Silver's - their overall customer service, especially with coupons
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - long john silver’s restaurant sapulpa, oklahoma
- Long John Silver's - bad food. they would not give me a refund.