KFC Musina / insulted by cashier
On Sunday 5th July I was on my way to Johannesburg from Zimbabwe, I stoped at KFC Musina to get something to eat, when, we got there, there was a long line, we stood in line only for one lady who is appreantly a resident, of Musina, who jumped the line, I enquired with the cashier Emily who attended to her as to why she was doing that, since we have been in the line for a long time, why doesn't she cater fro people who are already in line, she complied, but her collegeue Rebbeca, I think that's her name, she said I was mad, crazy and to ### off, i got offended, and asked Emily if she can call the manager, which she was hesitate to do, because Rebbeca kept telling her not to in their native Venda Language, I kept on insisting i wanted to see the manager, eventually Wilson as he is called, was the manager in questions. I told him what Transpired but he didnt say much as it seemed he was afraid of this Rebbeca Lady, i got very angry that when asked him to tell the lady to apologise he refused instead he gave me two bowls of mash and coleslaw, that made me even angrier, i threw the mash next to the cashier who had insulted me.
I think as a paying customer I didnt deserve that kind of treatment, I will never set foot again at the KFC Musina, the staff does not have any good customer service. These people do not deserve to be working with the public, as they have stinking attitudes.
More KFC Musina Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Mashed potatoes
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Trying to place an order
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Rude General Manager (Micah Nolen)
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - The cleaner
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Service