JustAnswer.com / Unauthorized credit card charges and no service or answer provided.
Needed to repair an ice machine on a refrigerator and require advice as to why I could not get the water to run. I entered my credit card to pay a $5 fee to receive advice (was refunded). I did not receive an answer from them or any service. My complaint is that I didn't receive any service within 3 days nor sign up and now a 64$ per month charge has come through twice . No return emails on this subject. I have received an email acknowledging my cancellation but how do I get my $128 (Canadian)refunded. My order ID is [protected]. The phone number listed states I can not access them from my calling area. I used this service on March 23rd, 2018. They acknowledge my cancellation but do not stop the charges.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Jun 28, 2018
Thank you for getting in touch with us about your account. We've been able to locate your account and it does appear that you had turned your membership billing off yourself using the Self-Help tool a couple of months prior to posting this review.
We'll reach out to you privately to check and make sure that all of your concerns have been handled but please don't hesitate to reach back out to us.
JustAnswer Customer Care
More JustAnswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - ? virus being added to my computer
- JustAnswer - unauthorized membership fee
- JustAnswer - unauthorised charge
- JustAnswer - product or service rendered is nothing. I had communication with the operator for few seconds
- JustAnswer - justanswer remote