JustAnswer.com / Unauthorized credit card charges and no service or answer provided.

1 Internet, Canada Review updated:

Needed to repair an ice machine on a refrigerator and require advice as to why I could not get the water to run. I entered my credit card to pay a $5 fee to receive advice (was refunded). I did not receive an answer from them or any service. My complaint is that I didn't receive any service within 3 days nor sign up and now a 64$ per month charge has come through twice . No return emails on this subject. I have received an email acknowledging my cancellation but how do I get my $128 (Canadian)refunded. My order ID is [protected]. The phone number listed states I can not access them from my calling area. I used this service on March 23rd, 2018. They acknowledge my cancellation but do not stop the charges.

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Jun 28, 2018

Hello Garcon,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about your account. We've been able to locate your account and it does appear that you had turned your membership billing off yourself using the Self-Help tool a couple of months prior to posting this review.

We'll reach out to you privately to check and make sure that all of your concerns have been handled but please don't hesitate to reach back out to us.

Regards,

Ga
May 14, 2018

Comments

10th of Jun, 2018

ONE JUNE 8 I CONTACTED YOUR SERVICES BUT DOING THE PROCEDURE CONTACT WAS LOST I GOT NO SERVICE THAT I WAS GOING TO ASK FOR BUT STILL CHARGE 39.00, 18, 00 AND 5.00 which are still PENDING. i was charge another 5.00 but when asked to cancel service was only issued credit for this please issue credit for these other charges.
    i have used your service several times over the years but not this kind of trouble. thanks

JAMES R HURT
    542 NORTH PARK
    HOHENWALD, TN 38462
    jimhurt@att.net
    931 306 2166

• Ju
      28th of Jun, 2018

@James R Hurt Hi Jim,

It looks like the technician that you got in touch with was trying to offer Remote Access support to resolve the issue faster.

We'll reach out to you to get this resolved. We can reconnect you with the tech or get the refund processed if need be.

regards,

• Ek
      19th of Jun, 2018

I logged on to ask a question about my TV and paid the $5 fee on 05/06/2018. Not only did I not get an answer, buy I was charged an additional $51. I was also charged a $71.00 membership fee which I did not sign up for nor did I approve. So my $5.00 for the answer I did not get ended up costing me $127.00 in total ... unacceptable.

• Ju
      28th of Jun, 2018

@ekims Hi Ekims,

Thanks for reaching out. it sounds like you did receive an answer but may have not navigated back to where you can see it. Regardless, we can get all of these concerns resolved for you if you can reach out to our Customer Care team at support@justanswer.com or call us at 1-800-509-5721

Regards,