[Resolved] Justanswer.com / service not received but payment was withdrawn from account

1 United States

On Monday 10/31/2016 I asked a tech. on just answer what is the best natural gas hot water Heater for use in hydronic heating. He answered it would be better if he could talk with me ( for 24.00) I agreed, tech. did not call me but e-mailed me about a boiler (world of difference between a boiler and a hot water heater. Since all of this was engineered to extract money from me I accept the fact buyer b ware, but refuse to accept being charged for a service I did not receive. Original order ID was [protected]-517, customer service #cmx [protected], Thank You Bob Vidacs

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Nov 01, 2016

Hello Robert,

Thank you for getting in touch with us about this, I'm sorry to hear that the Expert did not reach out to you by phone as requested.

In looking at your account, I can see that we've processed a refund for the charge and we will reach out to you privately to discuss the details of your account.

If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to Customer Support or reply to the email that you should receive within a few moments.

Regards,