[Resolved] JustAnswer.com / many additional charges and unable to send a copy of file to expert

Unknown, United States

You provide them with your credit card # for an specific amount and then after you sign up, they want to charge you more money to have your question answered. After submitting my question, my "expert" asked me to send him a copy of my database, but when I try to do it I kept getting error messages. I called their support department and they asked me to send a copy of the file to [protected]@justanswer.com and asked them to change my needs to high priority since it has been longer than the time period promised. After emailing them a copy of my file, I received an email telling me that one of their agents would get back to you as soon as possible, often in just a few hours. Their email said "for immediate help, please visit our Customer Support Center" and the Customer Support Center is in blue which appears to be a link for immediate help. When you click on it, it does absolutely nothing.

Also, you have the option of taking a survey after speaking with the Support Department which never comes on so you can't give a rating for their services.

• Resolution statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Jul 21, 2016

Hello Zita,

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. I’m Adam and I work for JA. I have sent you a private message so I can take care of your refund immediately.

I'm sorry to hear that you never received a reply from the Customer Support. Once we have the information necessary to locate your account we will look into why this may have happened.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. We’re here to help and we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.

- Adam