JustAnswer / justanswer deceptively adding unadvertised charges (aud$78.28 and $97.85 ten days after I paid the advertised $5.15 fee)
Justanswer falsely presented itself as a type of community service forum asking for a fee of $5.15 (On 18 october) which I paid in good faith. Later my account was ransacked for - on 21 october, $78.28, and on 28 october, $97.85. Neither of these charges were authorised by me and were extracted totally without my knowledge, only coming to my attention when I received my account statement. Such practice of extracting charges after credit card details have been provided is termed "drip pricing" in australia and is illegal in australia. Demonstrably, it is unethical and, I believe, dishonest.
If justanswer have any integritythey would refund the monies (Detailed above) to my account from which justanswer took them without my knowledge or authorisation
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
- Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request
- Justanswer.com - computer repair