Having problems with Corelle Brands?

Corelle Brands Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 999 3436 (Customer Service)
12000 Molly Pitcher Highway South
Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Corelle Brands Customer Service. Initial Corelle Brands complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Corelle Brands above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Corelle Brands. Discuss the issues you have had with Corelle Brands and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Corelle Brands Complaints & Reviews

Corelle BrandsCorelle dinnerware set

Hi i bought corelle dinnerware set long time ago now i notice that one bowl has no design its all plain can i purchase just one bowl with the same design so i can still have one complete whole set? Il send a picture of the design. Please help and thank you very much. Please advice how i can purchase, i bought this set long time ago and have not use it yet.

Corelle dinnerware set

Corelle BrandsPlates

Recently I purchased Corelle plates 24 of them from your Outlet in Mississauga outlet at Heartland centre. It is is less than a month and I unable to believe that your product quality has been badly compromised. It is toxic and we have ingested them not knowing it.

Before I put it on on social media to educate people on your product thought would contact you first to get your response on this.
    Please contact

Plates
    Plates

Feb 24, 2020

Corelle Brands — Corelle bowl

While holding a small Correlle bowl it spontaneously exoloded in my hand. It is a miracle that I was not...

Corelle Brandscorelle signature grey

I opened my sealed box from Meijer in Monroe MI and was missing two mugs from the corelle signature 16 pc dinnerware set (they grey one). It says I get four mugs. I dont know how to return it as I started by opening and washing them. I just want my two mugs. How do I get the other two? This is not fair the box was sealed. Thats false advertising. I took a picture of my box. It makes me upset. - April

[protected]@gmail.com
      [protected]

corelle signature grey

RESOLVED

i never meant to complain on this website i thought it was corelles. im upset

Corelle Brandscorelle bowl

It exploded in my hand just now in pieces!!! I didn't drop it! I just took it out from the refrigerator and opened the plastic wrap which was covering the food. I was shocked to see it exploded in my hand. Fortunately I didn't open the plastic wrap fast. The open side exploded, but the side my hand was holding didn't explode because plastic wrap was still covering it. What if it was my kid who took this bowl out?! Someone could be hurt! No more Corelle products in my household! It is not safe! I bought 5 bowls from Target six months ago, and I am going to throw all those out!

corelle bowl

Corelle Brandsdinnerware bowl

My corelle bowl broke and shattered. I was not expecting any of these products to break now my set is incomplete. I was putting the dishes on the dining table and this bowl slipped and broke. The only reason I bought these products is because it claims to be break resistant.
          I have taken a picture that I will attach.
          I am living in Uganda and bought the bowl from India

dinnerware bowl

Corelle Brandscorelle dishware

Just finished making myself a sandwich put it on the plate the doorbell rang the cable TV guy was here to help me with my TV service nothing hot on the plate just the sandwich with bread lettuce and tomato and mayo and bacon. TV guy was here about 20 minutes all of a sudden we heard this noise and turned around to look my Corelli dishware plate had broken all by itself and chipped off and went into a couple of pieces ?

corelle dishware
            corelle dishware

Corelle Brandscorel dishes

I bought two sets of dishes from Walmart, I brought one box back because when I opened it the dishes were broke, two bowls and one plate. I got another set in return, I washed the dishes and one bowl just broke in the sink. I have pictures to send. My name is Denise Blundon, email is deniseblundon.[protected]@gmail.com

I really love Corel dishes and very dissatisfied with the dishes being broke when I purchased them and having to take them to get an exchange and now a bowl broke out of the set.

corel dishes
              corel dishes

Corelle Brandschicago cutlery knife set

I have an old Chicago Cutlery knife set. One of the handles on the 5" blade knife broke. I contacted Corelle Brands/Chicago in mid May. They sent me a 5" blade knife that is basically the same shape, but the handle is much lighter, closer to the color of the block knife holder. My knife handles are almost black. I contacted them again. They asked me to send pictures, which I did. They asked what was the writing on the blade. I replied, it says "Designed and Marketed by Chicago Cutlery. Next they sent me, which I just got last week, an 8" boning knife with a black handle, which also does not match my set. I have been very disappointed in the lack of concern and slow response shown by Corelle. I was telling a friend about it, and she said when she contacted them about her broken knife and they couldn't replace it because her set had been discontinued, they sent her an entirely new set. I am having difficulty understanding why I'm being treated differently.

Thanks for anything you can do,
                Jackie Powell

Corelle Brandscorelle dinnerware

April 28, 2019.

My son accidentally dropped a bowl on our hardwood floors and it shattered into a million pieces. The pieces are quiet sharp and could have caused more damage if anyone was sitting close by as they flew everywhere. It actually took a long time to ensure all the scraps were picked up for fear of anyone stepping on it or our dog. I have 3 sets of the same pattern and have had them for 8 years. The reason I bought them was for the fact they claim to be hard to break, which we have found out that is not the case. I'm tempted to dispose of all of them as I don't want anyone to get injured if this happens again.

Corelle Brandspyrex 14 piece set lids are defective

I purchased this set not even 2 weeks ago and lids are defective. Im requesting for new set. I paid full price at walmart i live to far away to drive to return. Please help! I wouldnt mind new lids but i prefer new set if possible. Ive never purchased brandnew kitchen containers til now and im very disappointed. I dont feel im being unreasonable? Proof of purchase is included in with purchase and lids are also as well and picture of set is included as well.

Danielle Chavez

pyrex 14 piece set lids are defective

Corelle BrandsI had purchased pyrex product

Pyrex product was purchased online via India Corelle website . But till this date I have no information about my product.
                      Order was placed on 24 March.
                      Money has been deducted however haven't got any confirmation.below is the message that I received ;
                      Confirmed:Dear Meenal Bhardwaj, your valued order no. is 1752 is confirmed. Your shipping details will be shared soon.

Corelle Brands — full white square dish sets

I received 2 square white dish sets for an Xmas gift but am extremely disappointed with the quality. I have 2...

Corelle Brands — corelle serving bowl

As per many other feedbackers, I have experienced this"Corelle Explosion phenomenon" quite frequently. A bowl...

Corelle — dishes are not break and chip resistant

I got my break and chip resistant plates and bowls as a wedding gift four years ago. the last three week...

Corellechipped handles of tea cups

We Bought half a dozen tea & cup saucers of Corelle from a reputed crockery store in Crawford Market called Apsara Stores. This was bought sometime in last June 2014. Corelle advertises its products as Unbreakable, All the 6 cup handles have just chipped off and come undone from their place. The store owner of " Apsara" has completely absolved himself of any responsibility, and has advised us to communicate with the company directly. We need a replacement or these cups as even after spending a huge amount on such a popular brand the satisfaction level is zero. Please help us solve this issue.

Corelle — hazardous dishes explode

A Corelle bowl that fell in the kitchen from less than 3 feet high literally exploded and shards were found...

Corelle Dinnerware — deceived by type of contents in dinner ware

I purchased a Corelle set of dinnerware after my divorce. I purchased the set with the red stripes around the...

Corelle — medial and dental disfiguration

I have severe facial and dental disfiguration because of the explosive dishware, exploding in my face, and...

Corelle — fading color

i bought a corelle set of dishes and the color is coming off its not even a year old plus its not smooth