Jet Airways / Cockroach on food tray
I was traveling by jet airways flt no 9W327 on 31st July 2007. There was dead cockroach on the food tray. It was disgusting and nauseating. Incidentally i was traveling business class. I had given my comments in the feedback document on the same day.
There has not been even a courtesy call from Jet Airways on this issue even thought more than 15 days have lapsed from the incident date.
I am not sure whether customer service is upmost on their schedule as their website does not even contain a provision for registering complaints.
essar steel ltd, india
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - Lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - Worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - Baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - No refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways - Horrendous joyride 
- Jet Airways - ground staff at mumbai airport
- Jet Airways India - online booking pnr issued but confirmation etkt cancelled
- Jet Airways - cancelled flight
- Jet Airways - unhelpful staff
- Jet Airways - flight miss connecting