Jet Airways / cockroach on food tray
I was traveling by jet airways flt no 9W327 on 31st July 2007. There was dead cockroach on the food tray. It was disgusting and nauseating. Incidentally i was traveling business class. I had given my comments in the feedback document on the same day.
There has not been even a courtesy call from Jet Airways on this issue even thought more than 15 days have lapsed from the incident date.
I am not sure whether customer service is upmost on their schedule as their website does not even contain a provision for registering complaints.
essar steel ltd, india
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways - horrendous joyride 
- Jet Airways - missing middle name in flight tickets booked through easemytrip
- Jet Airways - damaged baggage
- Jet Airways - reservation
- Jet Airways - refused boarding - misbehavior ground staff
- Jet Airways - lost property