KissandFly / TTN Logo

KissandFly / TTN

Having problems with KissandFly / TTN?

KissandFly / TTN reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 19, 2016. The latest review No refund for more than 5 months. Asking prompt refund. was posted on Apr 1, 2021. The latest complaint refund process was resolved on Mar 06, 2018. KissandFly / TTN has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 20 reviews. KissandFly / TTN has resolved 3 complaints.

KissandFly / TTN Customer Service Contacts

+1 202 660 4060 (International)
+43 720 880 378 (Austria)
+31 201 259 4325 (Netherlands)
+370 201 278 7256 (Lithuania)
Tuchlauben 7A
707 High Road, London, United Kingdom

Office in Russia
ul. Vosstaniya, 18 lit. A, of. 314, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 191014

KissandFly / TTN Complaints & Reviews

KissandFly / TTNNo refund for more than 5 months. Asking prompt refund.

On Sep 22 2020 I and my girlfriend booked the flight (Booking #[protected]) from Los Angeles to Antalya) via KissAndFly travel agency. On Oct 18, 2020, we received the email from KissAndFly stating that our flight got canceled, therefore we requested a refund for the purchased tickets. ($833)

Since then we got no success. This company irresponsible, on all of your inquiries they will send a basic reply (seems to be autogenerated)
They will tell you that they are working with the airline to coordinate your refund, but in reality, nothing is happening. I'm even questioning if those tickets that were purchased and sent by email were real and not autogenerated by the bot or something. There is no way to validate it with the airline either. Once I contacted the airline they referred me to Kiss And Fly and they said that I should coordinate everything with them. The next logical step was to submit the dispute with the bank, but I can tell now, that Kiss and Fly know about these practices and they will trick everything. So despite the solid proofs you unlikely to get your money back this way. Be aware and don't fall into this trap.

BIG NOTE
According to the U. S Department of Transportation's refund policy refund timeline is established "If a passenger is owed a refund, an airline, travel agent, or online travel agency must process it within seven business days if the passenger paid by credit card, and 20 business days if the passenger paid by cash or check". Even with this COVID situation, nothing should change and USDOT clearly says that.

IT'S BEEN MORE 5 MONTHS. MY PATIENCE IS OVER!.
Very unethical company. I can't even imagine the people who had an emergency and got into the same situation. No morals at all.

KissAndFly, this review will be posted on every board. This is my last attempt to ask you for a prompt refund. Otherwise, I'll be forced to notify higher authorities in The United States and Europe, and at that point, it will be more about principle and justice, rather than those $ that you took and refuse to give it back!

KissandFly / TTNTicket canceled but no refund after 10 months

I booked my ticket to Asia last April and it was canceled due to covid restriction to the country. I've contacted kissanfly customer support via emails and phone calls but was told they are waiting for refund from airline and nothing they can do.

I finally contacted Delta and was told that the ticket was refunded to the agent in October, 2020 with confirmation and case number from Delta. However, when I still receive the same answer as airline hasn't refunded the money when I contacted kissandfly even after sending them the information from Delta airline. In my last few emails inquiring about my refund, no more answer.

This company is a fraud and everyone should stay away and continue to report to the BBB.

KissandFly / TTNTicket refund

I booked a multiple flight ticket with them.and on the 2nd leg the airline cancelled due to lock down.This was back in July 2020 I requested a refund and they still making me wait.Keep blaming the airlines but I have got hold of the airline saying that have never received anything from them.Reference LHGFYC.This is highly unexceptable and they wasting my time please look into it

Ticket refund

MyTickets.aeWaiting for refund for 7 months

This agency is a scam. My flight from Dubai was cancelled due to quarantine. I requested for refund in April. They informed to wait till the airlines replied regarding the refund. I was following up several times so in October they approved refund and told it would be returned in 10-60 days. After 2, 5 months nothing happened, so I contacted them again. First, the customer service representative started saying nonsense that AED 120 was refunded in May and AED 70 will be returned later. I told that the approved refund amount was much bigger and I did not get even AED 120 from them in May. How is it possible that they transferred money in May if the refund was approved in October only?!! Then their representative apologized and told that AED 120 was returned, the approved refund amount + AED 70 will be also refunded. I asked for evidence of the AED 120 transfer and asked the exact day of the remaining amount refund date. Now they say that the refund was successfully completed before and they can provide the transaction details and I can contact the bank with those details, however, I need to wait again for few days to get those details. What is this attitude?! The agency did not return anything and treats the customer as an idiot?!!! Never again I will book with this terrible 3rd party agency. Scammers!!!

MyTickets.aeRequest for full refund due to medical condition with prepaid trip insurance

My daughter bought this ticket as a gift for me to visit my sick mother in Lithuania.

Unfortunately I was prevented to travel due to severe pains and fever. This was documented by my doctor. (See Attached RX document from doctor.

My condition deteriorated and I was lucky to interrupt my travel plan and follow my doctor's orders.

I contacted my tickets travel agency and they provided me with a list of Information they needed.

I then submitted the attached doctors document to prove that my medical situation was for real.

Then I received another letter from mytickets.ae stating that my refund request was denied and they again were asking for same details.

I feel that they purposely try to deny my request to avoid me for receiving my rightful refund.

Request for full refund due to medical condition with prepaid trip insurance

KissandFly / TTNAir tickets

Please contact me about the refund for the cancelled flight tickets I purchased at your agency.

I should inform you that, in case I do not hear from you at the earliest convenience, my lawyer will be contacting the concerned regulatory authorities and police to defend my rights as a passenger and a citizen.

I look forward to your response.

Anna Zhidkikh

Air tickets

• 陈大炮 Oct 01, 2020

hey, how are you.Have you recived your refund?I am one of the passenger that canclled flight tickets but not recived my money back

KissandFly / TTNFlight refunds

Hi,

Due to Covid19, I requested a refund for flights booked in May. I requested a refund in April. I have had over 20+ calls/email interactions with the company. They have insisted they are awaiting airline refund. I contacted Delta Airlines who told me they processed the refund in May. This leads me to believe they are a malicious organization who are holding onto my money and not refunding me. Would seriously warn against a consumer using this website.

Thanks,

Sid

MyTickets.aeMytickets.ae is the worst booking site

Mytickets.ae is the worst possible air travel booking site. Mytickets are a sham of a website. We had booked tickets for Holy Pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia on the 24th of February. Saudi banned air travel due to Covid-19 on the 27th Feb. Since then we have made numerous requests to Mytickets via email to return our money. No response from them. It has been more than 6 months. Our request has not been attended to till now. In my 40 years of travel experience I have never come across such an enterprise. Shall never recommend to anyone ever to book tickets through Mytickets. I am a blogger and will make sure the whole world knows about the incompetence of Mytickets.ae. Booking reference XYYQJG

Kiss & FlyFlight cancellation status and refund

Hi Team,

I have booked a flight ticket from Boston to Mumbai on 29.02.2020,
                  Flight details are as below:

UA-792 economy (K) From Boston(US) to New York(US)
                  UA-48 economy (K) From New York (US) to Mumbai (Bombay) (IN)

I have sent couple of emails to followup regarding flight status, but Kissandfly is not at all responding, they are not even available on the given customer service number.

Could you please respond to what is the issue.

Regards,
                  Sayali

Flight cancellation status and refund

KissandFly / TTNUnable to provide adequate information regarding flights/tickets

Kissandfly has not once provided information regarding the status of my flights, although per their website they state that they will keep the consumer update via email. No updates came through and I had to find out my flights were canceled on my own. Additionally, customer support is inadequate, I have requested a refund for my canceled flights and although it has been months since cancellation, no service rep is able to provide me with any information regarding the status of my refund.

KissandFly / TTNUnethical behavior and blanket response to emails

My friend and I planned an exciting cruise and trip to spain, italy and france. First trip to europe. :) covid-19 happened. : (I sent multiple emails requesting a refund to kissandfly and they always sent the same exact email response, no matter what.
                      Then, if you persisted, they blamed everything on covid and the airlines they sold the tickets to.
                      American airlines refunded our trips home quickly, efficiently, and professionally.
                      Kissandfly has no idea how to conduct business so that consumers want to reuse their service. Instead, they go out of their way to see how much they can get out of a consumer before the consumer gets tired of constantly receiving the same blanket email.
                      I will never ever ever use kissandfly again & if there is a class action suit, count me in.

-still waiting on my $1, 768 refund-

How about it kissandfly?

P.S. "the time is always right to do the right thing."
                      ~m.L. K. Jr.

KissandFly / TTNmy tickets. ae

Horrible service, cheating, just will take your money
                        Horrible service, I requested to change date & route of my flight at 11.30am while the flight at 8.00pm but they respond over the e-mail only after 3hrs of my flight that I should pay penalty & when I asked for refund they deducted more than 80% of price & the funniest part that they can't deduct & return the rest of the amount, (I should pay penalty to get my refund) (meanwhile its their fault). Horrible service, non-trusted, I wasted my money & my time.

John McFly Feb 21, 2019

Quality of our service is very important to us, and we do not want to violate the rights of our customers. We are really interested in long term and well cooperation with our customers. As we are an intermediary online agency between our customers and Airlines we have to follow instructions from the Airline and Fare rules.

We would like to inform you that the first request for the modifying the date was closed as the changing of the airline is not permitted by the rules of Airline. You were informed about that via the email.

You have sent a new request 18.02.2019 20:09:51, 9 minutes after the flight departure. Your request was processed within 20 minutes. As you did not pay in time, it was closed and the date was not changed.

Please pay attention that when processing requests for the refund and date/route change, our employees are guided by the fare rules that have been established by the carrier.

Sincerely,
                            Mytickets team

MyTickets.ae — refund process

I book a ticket with this agency and unable to use it, so I need to refund. They are asking me to pay them...

KissandFly / TTN — awful company

No doubts they are fraudsters. 1. Their phone ending with 4060 is not free, I found out they charged me...

KissAndFly — flight ticket cancelled without notification

Date: 10/25/2017 Flight ticket Reservation #: T236JC I booked flight ticket from SFO to Atlanta (round trip...

MyTickets.ae — dodgy website

I tried to book through this website and they kept rejecting my credit card payment for the ticket, however...

MyTickets.ae — not like to refund a ticket

I book in april for me and my family ticket from dubai to oman to frankfurt. Since 5 days I tray to refund my...

MyTickets.ae — Travel ticket

i booked a ticket from dubai to bali Through mytickets. ae and found out that i can`t choose aseat! when i...

Kiss & Fly — phishing scam - fake airline agency

They collected all my information then said my card was not able to be used. I called the bank, everything...

KissAndFly — bad experience

I made a mistake in my name, so I immediately contacted KissandFly customer service and asked them to fix the...