Google Treasure Chest / scam, fraud

1 OK, United States Review updated:

I have fallen for the scam from Google Treasure Chest. I ordered a cd for $1.97 and had no idea that I just enrolled in a monthly scam of charges to my credit card. I have disputed my charges with my credit card twice now. They keep puting the charge back on my bill because they say I did not supply them with the cancelation number of the product. The problem is I can not contact Google Treasure Chest in any way possible, to cancel or even return the stupid cd they sent me. I have no email address, every phone number I call is disconnected. I can not talk to anyone to get anything cancled. I need help with this. Can anyone provide me with contact information so I can resolve this...so far they are charging my capitalone card $72.21. I also would like to know who I need to contact to file a complaint with these scammers, they should be sitting in jail for what they are doing.

Comments

• Pp
      24th of Sep, 2009

I never used the service and when I tried to cancel I was told the computors were down. I gave appropreate info and told to cancel. I also canceled via internet. I was still charge 3 times equaling $149. They are fighting my bank!!!

• Je
      5th of Nov, 2009

I also had an unauthorized charge of 78.92 and then another for 2.95. It was supposed to be a 1.00 fee and then when I was sent the website address, it was not found. Please help! How do we go about being refunded!!!

• Sl
      9th of Nov, 2009
    Google Treasure Chest - Scam charge
    Google Treasure Chest

I recently sent of for a work from home kit from google treasures.com, for £1.36 over a month ago. I never received the pack in the post. Googletreasures.com and since charged me another amount for £50.55 on to my credit card. I have been unable to contact them by telephone but have since monday sent them an email every day, with no response back. I am a a loss what to do next!

• As
      9th of Nov, 2009

I looked at my online banking this morning and noticed that $72.10 was taken out without any knowledge that I would be paying or owed them ANYTHING. When I called them they said that I got a CD from them for $1.97 and I have to pay monthly $72.20 for a website that I never been on. I asked them if they can see if was ever on there so called site and they don't have access to that. They told me i would have to pay out of my pocket to mail there CD back with a letter. Now my account is in the negative and my card is canceled all thanks to Google Chest!

• Ge
      14th of Dec, 2009

these MF lied and charged me $89.00 when there was nothing on the page that said anything about other charges. You can't trust any of these people. if they don't have a number to call and address printed don't do it. I had to cancel my credit card and get a new one. this will be the last time i get something off the internet unless i can pull them off the bbb and talk to someone. I AM PISSED!!!

• Da
      11th of Feb, 2010

I was also scammed and had no clue what to do at the time. I know it's been forever since it was taken out of my bank account but can I still do something about this?

• Du
      3rd of Jun, 2011
    Google Treasure Chest - Charged my account before expiration date of trial period
    Google Treasure Chest

Google Treasure Chest, unethical ways of conducting business. Charges account for free trial membership of coaching and sales help and never provides information. Charged my account before expiration date of trial period.

• Se
      9th of Aug, 2011

On my daughters bank statement was a charge for 72.21 that she never made and a phone # she could call about the charge. When she called the number it was google.

She called and talked to a couple people about the charges and they tried to tell her that she signed up for something that she didn't sign up for.

She tried via the company to get her money refunded and they flat refused.

She is now in the process of taking legal steps to get her money refunded.

• Sy
      1st of Sep, 2011

Check Out Google Teasure took my money. I placed my order 42 days ago. I have sent them about 12 emails and no refund.

• Re
      24th of Nov, 2015

Take down the picture of monkeys to Human on your search page...it is a lie!!!