Google Profit Kit

Google Profit Kit
232 Farmington Ave. #AA
Hartford, Connecticut
Phone: 860-724-5193
Hi: my name is John Alvarez I send for A google Profit/ Money making CD, about 3 months ago for a trial period. First of all I never received the CD, 2nd I chose to cancel my membership about 2 weeks later, Last I was charged $39.99 from my checking account without my authority & for apparently no reason. I must say to you that this is truly a horrible way to rob decent people of there hard earn money. Please get this problem resolved. I again plead to you to cancel my membership & please replace the money which you so willfully removed from my checking account. I feel that this is a travesty, this should not happen again to decent americans.

Thank you!!
Complaint comments Comments (63)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  8th of Jul, 2008 by    -2 Votes
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 866-396-5695 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; because you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5695 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
Ryan R.
N  3rd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Uh-oh!! I JUST signed up for this program! Now I'm a little nervous. It would be great if someone from the company could call me to re-assure me.

stephen.kemper@gmail.com
303-587-0915
N  10th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Why scam people. I almost signed up for this product a few minutes ago. I was sceptable reading that John Alverez never received a kit when the initial page in the ad states clearly that you only have to pay shipping. A classic bate and switch with loopholes to legalize a scam. Welma
N  12th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I just ran across the freepay Google Home Business Kit page. It says it's legit, but I'm being cautious. I'm not handing out my cc# for shipping just to get ripped off. I want a legit number from Google so I can speak with a rep about the program, please.

LadyAkiraKore@aol.com
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
hello jhon i want to how u canceled ur registration...
A  14th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Yeah I just called the customer service number that guy left and it's bogus. It leads to some guy who owns another company. However, I did call 435-773-1795 and that number so far seems to be legit. I literally just left him a message. I'll comment back to tell you all how it goes.

I hope I can cancel. My husband will kill me if I don't! Not literally though. I just wanted to see what this product was. I thought I was through in reading fine print. I was very very wrong. I didn't see anything about it charging me. This is the first and last time I ever do this.
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
how do u cancel i just joine like a idiot but i reserved no emai saying anything can you help me please?
my email rocker19@hotmail.co.uk
A  14th of Apr, 2009 by    +2 Votes
So after doing a little researching. I finally found the right number to call and cancel that google profit kit. Here it is : 866.951.1406

That is the customer service number so you guys cancel. I don't know what that guy above was thinking giving out that bogus number.

And if you read the terms and conditions, you are automatically signed up for some fraud ID thing and something called GrantSpring. If you cancel your google profit kit, it'll cancel the the fraud ID thing, but you have to call and cancel GrantSpring separately. I called customer service and got their number too. The number for GrantSpring is 1-888-247-2155
N  14th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
i just found a email and a number you can use but im not sure if they work. im from england so i cant ring the number

1-866-583-7789 or email Easynetincome@supportteamlive.com
N  16th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Please someone Help me!!

Help me PLEASE I can’t beleive it, but I feel for this damn JoshMadeCashSCAM. I really thought this was real, then it was to LATE. PLEASE someone HELP ME I am a young student and made mistake, but I really don’t want this people stealing my money! Damn scammers it makes me sick that there are people in this world like this!! I know make fun I feel for it I am just a normal student trying to make a extra buck.

Thanks,

PLEASE E-MAIL ME @: superdude4635@yahoo.com
A  17th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I too fell victim to this scam. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and I encourage everyone that has made this mistake to contact the Better Business Bureau and do the same. ITS MISLEADING ADVERTISING! Also, make sure to call and cancel with the numbers provided by others in this thread. I happened to purchase this on a Friday, so I will not be able to do anything about this until Monday, because they are closed over the weekend. Go figures, right?? I have emailed the company, and if they charge me the 71 dollars, I will contest the charges with my bank. I plan to take action against this company!
A  18th of Apr, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I fell victim to the ACN business scam. Though I learned a lot, I also learned I ended up spending more money on business resources that what I was earning. FAR more than it. Spending hundreds of dollars on BOMs, International Conference meets and registrations (not to include hotel and living expenses), 'business' supplies and media (DVDs, website); in short, it completely broke me before i had the chance to break even. Monthly revenue didn't slice like pie. (try $147 total on a good month)

But yes I am here because of my new found wariness of these types of schemes to get your money, and found interest in researching this particular system. I now see that this is also a scam, unless you are absolutely content with paying for the kit. In about a year, you'll have spent nearly $500 dollars maintaining this system. And with ACN, the "trainer kit" cost me just under that. ($499.95)

kontact: colony112@gmail.com
N  19th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Yeah I just signed up for it like 2 minutes before I googled it to see any other type of reviews. Is there anything someone can tell me to let me know that if I cancel it first thing tomorrow morning that I won't be charged more than that $1.97? Or is there anyone that can prove that it did work. Makes me worry cause I'm a student and I already have debt. I feel stupid now.
N  20th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
OMG!! How dumb am I ?? I signed up then read the reviews... PLEASE HELP!!! What do I do???? I literally signed up 3 minutes ago!
N  20th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
if you do not want to be charged any more money, unfortunately the only thing you can do is go to your bank tomorrow and have them close out your account.

You WILL get a big charge from this company in a few days if you do not -- and god help you if you dont have the money to cover it and all your bills start bouncing left and right.

close it.. you made a big mistake here, but now its time to protect your financial data by cutting off their access to it
N  21st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
i hav registered and they hav charged me first £1.32and then after 1 week they charged me £32 so pls help me wat to do, should i close my full account of the bank or is ter any other alternative...pls give right decision i am in trouble now and one thing i live in england so wat to do.
A  21st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
With the economy being in the state it's in, and people desperate to provide for their families, they can get away with preying on people just trying to get by. Makes me sick that they can get away with it and that I fell for it. Man I'm a stupid idiot!!!
N  21st of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I just signed up 5 minutes ago. I feel extremely stupid. What about cancelling your credit card? Would that prevent them from charging you the later fees?
N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
HEY YOU GUYS I JUST SIGNED UP FOR THE DAMN THING AND AFTER READING ALL THE COMMENTS YOU GUYS LEFT I FELT SOOO STUPID. FORTUNATELY I JUST CALLED AND CANCELED EVERYTHING! MY HUSBAND WOULD HAVE KILLED ME IF I GOT SCAMMED WHICH I ACTUALLY DID FOR THE 1.97. SUCKS THAT THERE'S ACTUALLY PEOPLE THIS CRUEL IN THE WORLD THAT DO THIS TO HARD WORKING PEOPLE
A  2nd of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
screwedover99: yes, it would prevent them from charging you the later fees.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree