Google / my bank card been used to buy and pay for google product

1 Dorpstraat 69ABERENDRECHT, Belgium

Dear sir/madam,

I'm Bismark Manu and have realised in the few months ago that someone has been using my account [protected] in buying Google product which I have know ideal of. I have never perchased any Google product.
The amount taken out from my account are as follows.

January 2. Google play= €71, 88
Nov. 1. =€19, 99
Nov. 1.=€1, 99
Nov. 1.=€4, 99
Oct 31.=€13, 99

Please check on who is using my account in London to buy stuff from Google. And I would like all the amount taken to be refunded in the next coming week. Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me on [protected] or e-mail [email protected]

Your sincerely

Bismark Manu

• Updated by Manu Bismark, Jan 02, 2019

Dear sir/madam,

I'm Bismark Manu and have realised in the few months ago that someone has been using my account 5545 0541 4424 5071 in buying Google product which I have know ideal of. I have never perchased any Google product.
    The amount taken out from my account are as follows.

January 2. Google play= €71, 88
    Nov. 1. =€19, 99
    Nov. 1.=€1, 99
    Nov. 1.=€4, 99
    Oct 31.=€13, 99

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me on 0032487297764 or e-mail [email protected]

Your sincerely