Having problems with Norton?

Norton Customer Service Contacts

1800 680 026 (Australia)
1800 720 7898 (Singapore)
1800 441 7077 (Thailand)
1800 944 0586 (Colombia)
+1 855 815 2726 (United States)
+64 800 174 089 (New Zealand)
+44 207 616 5600 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 011 906 (Ireland)
+32 22 566 625 (Belgium)
+420 239 016 463 (Czech Republic)
+45 35 258 010 (Denmark)
+352 298 479 5023 (Luxembourg)
+31 205 040 539 (Netherlands)
+351 800 780 066 (Portugal)
+41 442 120 032 (Switzerland)
+852 25 981 234 (Hong Kong)
+60 377 124 612 (Malaysia)
+27 218 192 830 (South Africa)
+82 220 971 401 (South Korea)
+54 115 354 0370 (Argentina)
350 Ellis Street
Mountain View, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Norton Customer Service. Initial Norton complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Norton above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Norton. Discuss the issues you have had with Norton and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Norton Complaints & Reviews

NortonNorton trying to sell me cisco certified nsa-2600

I have a new computer & was attempting to install Norton (have an active account). Then I contacted support via chat. Chat then told me Harry an expert would be contacting me. Harry called from [protected] NY #. Stupid me gave computer access to Harry (one free time Norton site). He told me that something was blocking Norton. Then he started telling me I could not download Norton and I needed to purchase a Cisco Certified NSA-2600. He gave me 3 ways to pay starting at $119.99. Told him, he needed to get out of my computer that he was to help me install Norton, not sell me more devices to correct a "code" that interferes with Microsoft, etc called koobface. I insisted that he get out of my computer, do not even try to enter into my computer. I immediately deleted this teamviewer from my computer.& have blocked Harry's cell #. Then, guess what, I could download Norton 360 with no problems. Norton, What's Up?

NortonNorton is stealing my money via a double charge

Norton is stealing my money via a double charge - nobody gives me an acceptable answer
    Case number: [protected]

Norton Symantec Lifelock (Advantage plan)

In the past year it appears that Norton acquired Lifelock. I have been a Lifelock Advantage members for many years.
      I was not informed by Norton on just what their acquisition of Lifelock entailed.
      I pay for Lifelock Advantage on a yearly basis, and Lifelock bills me annually.
      I just found out when I tried logging into my LifeLock account that the account has essentially been deleted, even though I have paid for the service in advance.
      I was not informed by Norton when this occurred or why.
      There is no information regarding the various services and accounts that were supposed to be monitored for fraudulent access on Norton's site.
      This tells me that the service in which I was paying was doing nothing.
      There probably has been several months in which no service was provided.
      Norton's online help is useless—only endless windows opening to the ridiculous and ever repeating numbers.
      Their phone support is arduous waiting, waiting with little or no resolution.
      In short Norton is not a good source for customer assistance.

Nortonautomatic renewal

Norton bills for automatic upgrades that were never ordered or used. I received an email telling me that an unordered automatic upgrade was ordered at a cost of $486.99. Several calls to the help desk only resulted in an Indian help desk attendant telling me that it was part of my subscription. I was told I had to cancel the subscription, even if never subscribed. To cancel a subscription is nearly impossible because their website just gives a runaround and never indicates if one has successfully unsubscribed.

NortonNorton Suite

Recently My Norton service ended due to my ISP provided ending their contract with Norton. I uninstalled Norton, but what do you know, Norton Download Manager keeps poping up on my computer asking me to reinstall Norton. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS AND UNETHICAL- an antispyware company installing THEIR OWN SPYWARE/RANSOMWARE on my computer that forces me to redownload their software.

Nortonunauthorised payments

Hi

I am not one your customer and I do not have any subscription with you for any of your products. I have noticed 3 authorised transaction from my account to Norton,

on 2.19.20
            Ap1294270191 (£89.99)

On 2.11.19
            Ap1267612631 (84.99)

On 27.10.17
            Ap1240342782 (79.99)

I have contacted the customer service and they refuse to refund the amount.

Would you please help me to get my money back.

Regards

Nazera Dakhil

[protected]@hotmail.com

Norton SecurityI have been trying to contact a supervisor in Norton security.

Trying to contact a supervisor for the past ten days. Many phone calls and many disconnected phone calls. A case number ([protected]) which was canceled without any response and a new case made on December 30 ([protected]) which has not been responded to yet. I was told a price made to renew by Mudit (supervisor) in December for 9.99 but refuses to honor his word. I need your help . Please help me to get answers.

• Je
                  Jeff Miller Feb 10, 2021

Norton is LOUSY at support!

• Je
                  Jeff Miller Feb 10, 2021

I am having the same problem. I have been trying to get support from Norton for the past 6 days. I have been on the phone for many hours (8+) and am unable to resolve issue. I have be sent to a supervisor twice, telling me to wait 24-48 hours. They called once, while I was on the phone and lost my place for support. Support is now sending me for another wait for a supervisor another 24-48 hour wait. I don't know if I will get a call. I'M FRUSTRATED AND READY TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION . I have all my passwords on PassWord Vault. I FEEL TRAPPED.

DO NOT PURCHASE SUPPORT WITH NORTON. It's not worth the money nor the hours that you must work at getting support and only HOPING for results.

NortonNorton Lifelock Ireland

I resent the fact that you have taken £84 -99p from my Pay Pal account when ordinarily I never pay more than £25 especially when Amazon are still selling Norton 360 at that price which is what I had, and as a couple of pensioners feel you have jump the gun as my Norton 360 does not run until 7th January 2021. I have always purchased a renewal card and did so last year but your very complicated system would not let me register my card last year so lost that money the number was XWYC9-TR48J-2CXXT-36CM9-K73DD, so as a last resort I went on line and renewed not thinking you would collect a month earlier so I could cancel the subscription

Norton Lifelock Ireland

NortonAutomatic renewal scam

I purchased a 1 year Norton service on the 29/01/2020, for £29.99. I was unaware of the automatic renewal and just got charged, a month in advance, over £70. I checked with my bank ho reported Norton is known for this.

I went into my Norton account and was able to cancel any renewals, they confirmed my account expires in January 2020, however, I have been unable to find a contact email address to request a refund, which given their presenting behaviours, I doubt they will voluntarily provide.

Their chat service is busy, their telephone numbers non accessible and there is no email address to write to them. It is appalling and feels like legalised fraud.

NortonI was charged in paypal for norton 369 with life lock. I did not authorize this. Refund immediately

I was notified today that PayPal authorized Order number GTR-[protected] on 11/23/2020 for $249 for Norton 360 Lifelock.

I do not have this, I have not used paulypak in over a year.

Refund this immediately, this a fraudulent

Nov 17, 2020

Norton — Bought product in store but can't access online without giving credit card info

I have used norton for years but turns out they are trying to pull a scam — I paid $100 for a norton security...

Norton360 with lifelock an utilities premium

Received a notification offer from Norton to get Norton 360 with life lock and utilities premium for a low price. When I clicked on the offer it disappeared the price went up sixty dollars and did not include 360, life lock or utilities premium. Last year Norton pulled a bait switch on me and won because of the way they handle complaints. I got frustrated and gave up. Not this year I want to contact a USA rep and find out why before filing a criminal complaint with the DOJ

NortonThese people in India

Hi I have send emails before
                        I have deleted all my Norton Products because I called in several times
                        and this firm represents you as being Norton repair
                        They Hogged my computer for 30 minutes charged me almost $600 put all kinds of tracking-Trojans on to my system and keep calling and calling
                        [protected]
                        The message now is they wish to give me a refund
                        It came in as a voicemail
                        please make them stop who now's how many people fell in to their Trapp
                        Gene

NortonUnauthorized credit card charge

I have never used a Norton product in my life. And yet I see a charge for $53.49 on my account from Norton NP on 11/2/2020. This is a fraudulent charge, and I would like to get that money back. I didn't authorize this charge. I don't know what it was for. And I don't know how you got my information.

This is the information on my statement:
                          Description: NORTON *NP267399116 NORTON.com/NS AZ 11/02
                          Also known as: NORTON NP
                          Method: Online, mail or phone

• Dc
                              DC Resident Nov 24, 2020

File a complaint with your state's Attorney General Consumer Protection Office and email Vincent Pilette, Chief Executive Officer at NortonLifeLock with your concerns.

NortonAnnual subscription taken 35 days early when automatic renewal was off

I received an email telling me that my next subscription was taken from my card account because I had automatic renewal 'on' I know for a fact that it was 'off' I contacted Norton and was assured that I would be refunded and the renewal canceled, I checked my bank and the payment is pending I contacted Norton again to be told that the money had been taken 35 days early by mistake and I should have received an invoice only, on telling them I wanted the matter escalating I was assured that a supervisor would ring me-- I am still waiting

NortonOnline tech support

Last Sunday (Sep 27th 2020) I contacted Norton Customer Tech Support online. (ref # [protected]) My laptop after signing on, a few minutes later the activity light would be solid on, blinking a few times. Norton would NOT go online remotely to see what the problem was. I was transferred to someone who could help me. He brushed me off to someone I would have to pay to help me. That's BS, I thought by having Norton a person had 24 hour help. Then I remembered this problem happened before, and all I did was uninstall Norton and reinstall it. Problem solved once again. I fixed the problem without your help. If this problem happens again, I will find another security company for my computer, as it must be something in your Norton security program.

Charles Rowe

Norton SecurityUnethical behaviour

Got a message from them saying my computer had been hacked and can fix it saying my computer had no protection They say they can fix it t them e Only to have the fees You tell they that the fees are too high that you can no line and paid Norton direct for a yearly fee will I do have telephone number they called from252 594 7550 This all took plave the week of September 21st 2020

NortonPurchased antivirus program with lifelock for $212.98 and are trying to get a refund but get nothing but a run around.

I purchased Norton 360 with Life Lock select for two people and paid $212.98. Purchase Order NP1316023754, and have been trying to get, my money refunded since I don't like the program and have removed it from my computer. All I get is the run around when trying to get through to Norton. I talked to a Chat person but was referred to a different section. Norton does not support customers like they say just so much talk. I will never do business with them again.

Norton AntivirusNorton 360

Today, I was unable to login to norton 360. I contacted online chat and subsequently an engineer called me. After nearly an hour the engineer pointed out a task view page and the large number of stopped services listed.
                                    He then said that if I puchased a two year suscription etc in the sum of $250 dollars he would be able to clear the stopped files and restore the service. I was unhappy with this and said I would seek further advice. He offered to reduce this to $200, I politely declined at which point he disconnected team viewer. I subsequently contacted BT tech help, included in my package. After a few minutes, he temporarily disable Malwarebytes, voila I was able to log in. As to the matter of task viewer many features are stopped and started by windows as a matter of course. I am extremely disappointed at your conduct, I had regarded Norton as trusted brand, no longer, Andrew Evans

NortonUnwanted Norton Antivirus annual renewal - REFUND

I have just picked up a history of debits from my account to you for Norton Anti Virus dating back to 2014 (it may go further but my on-line banking only has this much data available). The amount starts at £64.99 and goes up to £89.99 this year. I do not recall purchasing the "Premium" Norton package that costs this much - why would I want to protect 10 devices when I only own one laptop!

I wish to claim for a refund - I have not, as far as I am aware been using the Norton system in recent years and certainly never signed up to a premium account.

Many thanks,