Georgia Power — service
When the power goes off because of storms and we call for an estimated time of when the power will be back on, we always get the same message. That they are evaluating the situation and to call back later for an update on the estimated time. This went on for 7.5 hours until all of a sudden the power came back on. This is ridiculous!
We also signed up for alerts/updates on when we would be getting our power back on. Not a one. All we received was a confirmation that our power was out.
This is a huge bunch of BS. It was freezing in our house for 7.5 hours last night. At least let me know how long I should expect to freeze. Freakin' horrible way to do business. Don't offer something if you are not going to provide it!!
More Georgia Power Complaints & Reviews
- Georgia Power - additional deposit required 
- Georgia Power - smart meter 
- Georgia Power - fees for a &returned check& that wasn't sent for payment 
- Georgia Power - liars and theifs
- Georgia Power - double billing 
- Georgia Power - billing process
- Georgia Power Company - customer service
- Georgia Power - fraudulent collection removal 
- Georgia Power /GA Right of way - incompetent employees
- Georgia Power Company - power keeping going out every time there is a slight rain showers