Georgia Powerservice

When the power goes off because of storms and we call for an estimated time of when the power will be back on, we always get the same message. That they are evaluating the situation and to call back later for an update on the estimated time. This went on for 7.5 hours until all of a sudden the power came back on. This is ridiculous!

We also signed up for alerts/updates on when we would be getting our power back on. Not a one. All we received was a confirmation that our power was out.

This is a huge bunch of BS. It was freezing in our house for 7.5 hours last night. At least let me know how long I should expect to freeze. Freakin' horrible way to do business. Don't offer something if you are not going to provide it!!

Ty
Feb 17, 2015

Comments

• Ge
      Apr 09, 2015

Georgia Power customer Service is Full of BS. I have been calling the past two month to fix my meter readings. I have been paying for mix power reading for almost a year now. Every time I called customer service they do not have good information all they say is call back with in 3 days. It gets me beyond frustrated when such a huge organization like GA Power does not have a good bridge to communicate with customers. Who I should call to get my problem fixed... Not customer services employees or their clueless supervisor...