Fun Dish Aka Direc TV / ripped off

NC, US Review updated:

I have never been so disqusted with a company as I have with this one. When they are trying to get you to get their service, they promise you this and that. You never get the service that is promised to you, and the deals that they promised, nor do you be able to get anyone to return your call. They always has a excuse, that they will have someone call you back within the hour no later than two. Guess what I haven't heard from anyone.I am the one who does the calling.They do not hold up to their agreement and honor their warranties, and etc. Good luck to all of us who has been scammed into thinking that we were getting a company that backs up their promotions with technical support and etc. There is no truth in anything that I have experienced through talking with them. They are outrageous with their fees, and they mislead all of us who trust them.

Comments

• Po
      Sep 23, 2009

My friend was a customer of Dish Network (GREAT COMPANY) and was trying to get them for an upgrade. She got this so called company called Fun Dish which was representing Direct TV and they promised her that she would have 30 days to decide if she liked them or not . At the end of about 2 weeks she called them to tell them she did not like their service and they now are trying to say she only had 24 hours. In my opinion they are a bunch of lieing people that no one needs to do business with. The sales lier that she got was named Jacob so you better not do any type business with him. My friend is going to report them to the Better Business Beaura everyone that has had problems with them needs to do the same !!! VERY BAD COMPANY!!!

• Sh
      Oct 24, 2009

DO NOT do business with this company. They re-scheduled my installation 4 times. The installers do not show up for appointments. The customer service reps do not return phone calls and are very unprofessional. They told me that I was dealing with DirecTV...well, I was not. They are an 'authorized dealer' for the company...total misrepresentation. After 7 days of waiting for installation, I cancelled the order and went with Dish Network - with whom, I am very satisfied.