Having problems with TV Land?

TV Land Customer Service Contacts

1515 Broadway
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TV Land Customer Service. Initial TV Land complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TV Land above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TV Land. Discuss the issues you have had with TV Land and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TV LandPolitical ads and shameful ads

So we are watching The Andy Griffin show which is a wholesome family program THEN the commercial are HORRIBLE!!! Who wants there children to see this stuff?????
It's appalling!!! We do not need to see Black Lives Matter...which is a radical terrorized group...and so on and so on. Shameful!!!
Can you PLEASE do something different with you commercials so we can enjoy our family time?

TV LandOffensive commercials.

Please don't show BLM ads while we're watching Andy Griffith. Most people who watch Andy, actually don't believe that these domestic terrorists are role models for black America, or for anyone for that matter. And last time I checked MLK wasn't a big fan of looting and rioting and burning down people's businesses.

Try and remember that half of this country does not buy into this. So cowering to this kind of belief system will not necessarily have the outcome that you think it will, economically.

If you really want to teach kids to be the leaders that you talk about on this misleading ad, you might try encouraging them to think for themselves and to stop listening to the SJWs who refuse to listen to anyone else's ideas. How about an ad that promotes values, not race? How about an ad that promotes character qualities that span every race, creed, or religion?

• Rc
        R. Car. Jan 18, 2021

I agree!

• Co
        CoJoLo Jan 18, 2021

Thank you!!! Well said. I’ve been fuming since seeing that racially divisive, offensive ad. TV Land is where I go to get away from things like that. I oppose racism in any and every form. (Read that part again!) To air an ad that promotes dividing us instead of uniting us shows your incompetence and irresponsibility. Goodbye, TV Land.

TV LandTwo and a half men

I never watched this show until I got hooked on it watching TVLAND at night several years ago. It became my favorite late night show and on weekends because of the episodes with Charlie Sheen. now, for the last several months, it seems like TVLAND just will not play the Charlie seasons. You go through the Walden seasons and get to the last shows about Charlie's death and I wait hopefully to see the show's pilot where Alan shows up at Charlie's house and instead... It always Alan meets Walden! You keep cycling the walden shows over and over and over and frankly those seasons are not that funny. I've been leaving comments on facebook and was hoping someone would see (other people have also.. A lot of people) but I guess this station doesn't care what the viewers want to see?

As for me, I'm just finding other things to watch until you put full cycles of the Charlie shows back on. I hope you decide to do that. Until you do I won't be watching this station

Stopthelosers Jan 18, 2021

I agree. This has been irritating me for awhile and I am very suspicious. I wonder if it has something to do with political correctness?

TV LandTv Lineup (Two and a Half Men)

Two and a Half Men went on a decline after Charlie Sheen left the show. Ashton Kutcher and John Cryer did ok for seasons 9 and 10 but everything after that should've been cancelled. You have ONLY been showing the Kutcher years and I would appreciate it if you could go back to including seasons 1-8 with Charlie. If you insist on only showing the later seasons then I'm confident in saying I will never watch tv land again. The only seasons worth watching in syndication are 1-8 so please put them back on and flush the Kutcher tapes down the toilet with the rest of the crap.

Stopthelosers Jan 18, 2021

Yep! I no longer watch Tv Land due to the utterly horrific plunge Two & a Half Men took when Charlie Sheen left. Kutcher didn't kill the show. Bad writing and directing did, as well as the awful other new cast members. My God they were bad! Utterly unwatchable.

TV LandShows especially two and a half men

Why is it that tv land will only play aston kutcher episodes?!? It was such a nice change to see charlie sheen episodes today!! I am so sick of watching the same 4 seasons of walden!
          If you're gonna play a show on your network then please show all the seasons!!

Also, really getting sick of watching the same old shows day after day... Night after night!!
          Please spend some money and get a different variety of sitcoms!!

I will not watch your network anymore until it changes, and I mean that especially about two and a half men... Want charlie episodes!!

Stopthelosers Jan 18, 2021

I agree. The episodes with Ashton Kutcher are utter garbage. Not his fault. It's the writing, directing, and other cast members that made it so bad. I don't watch anymore.

• Ca
              Carol Behling-S Jan 16, 2021

I am sick of seeing Two & a Half men without Charlie Sheen. What is going on? I don’t want to watch the show anymore until you decide to play the show from Season 1.

TV LandOffensive Drag Queen Commercials

TV Land used to be place where families could watch good old fashioned tv shows from the past we loved. It was a safe place where inappropriate commercials and violent shows were not presented. Now I am Very offended that I have to see immoral commercials for a Drag Queen competition constantly while watching The Andy Griffith Show! What an insane contrast. One of the most wholesome and funny shows about nice and normal families in America with commercials about Men dressing up as women and talking about it in too much detail! Simply awful.
            I don't need TV Land to push this Woke New Age Agenda about sexual preferences. I watch your channel to escape this indoctrination about what you think is appropriate. STOP THESE IMMORAL OFFENSIVE NASTY COMMERCIALS AND LET ME ENJOY MY FAVORITE SHOWS WITHOUT THIS CRAP INTERRUPTING THEM!
            VH1 is a cesspool of filth that needs to stay on that channel only and not on TVLand! I am a retired teacher who tries to be open minded but this Drag Queen crap is too much and it needs to stop if you want me to continue to watch your channel!

Will Aiken

• Ju
                Justin Stone Jan 10, 2021

I myself am getting rid of the channel because of this. I have Sling and have the ability to do so. I am lucky that Andy Griffith is on a local channel with the antenna.

Theresa Lynn Jan 10, 2021

I agree! This network plays it over and over ... UGH! Don’t want to see that it either!!

TV LandCommercials

We enjoy TV land, but not the disgusting immoral commercials that are being forced down our throats! I enjoy the Andy Griffith show, Everybody loves Raymond, and the King of queens. I do not watch MTV nor VH1 .. nor do I ever intend to watch it. Cant you do something about these commercials? It's sad, to have to watch immoral commercials with nice tv shows. You need to do something about it or we will be leaving as well. Do you think your grandparents or your great grandparents would be appreciative to watch Andy Griffith and having to watch an immoral commercial! It's disgusting ! Get rid of the commercials

Stopthelosers Jan 18, 2021

I was thinking the very same thing and glad a lot of other people agree. It's not only the commercials. I remember I was trying to enjoy a show and they kept promoting the MTV music awards with signs and banners that kept poppimg up and staying up OVER the show. I have no idea why they would do this since most of the people who watch TV Land don't watch MTV or VH1.

In fact, no one in their right mind watches MTV and VH1 anymore. Even most young people dont!

The commercials and these other shows TV Land keeps promoting are indeed immoral and degrading.

TV LandHorrible unacceptable immoral commercial

Drag Race commercial definitely made my mind up which is to not watch tv land again. For you to allow such trash on and push in my face. Immoral, sickening show is a slap in the face to our creator God and our Lord Jesus Christ. God created men to be men, not present themselves as trashy women. You should be ashamed TV land., ...you are not the TV Land you used to be. I'm done.

• Cr
                    Crossroads2021 Jan 01, 2021

Please take this Drag Queen commercials off of TVLand! This is a place we could always go for clean family entertainment but you have hit rock bottom! Take if off or loose many viewers!

TV LandPreview of other shows/channels

Hi, I wish to ask you to stop showing 'Rupaul' previews on TV land. TV land channel is a family friendly channel & 'Rupaul' is NOT & should not be shown on a family friendly channel. If I wanted to watch ugly I would watch VH1, of which I don't. I am sure there are a lot of other families that agree but won't speak out, not wanting to offend someone, but I am offended by that show. I hope you take this into serious consideration. Thanks.

Therese Paq

P.s. Teen Moms is another show promoting things it shouldn't on TV

TV LandRupaul Commercials

Why are you showing so many Rupaul commercials during family shows? These are inappropriate and we don't care to see them or subject our grandchild to these. Please limit them to later at night or better yet, remove these commercials. We have been subjected to these horrible commercials over and over. TV Land has always been one of our favorite networks but we will stop watching if you do not do something.

• In
                        In2maui Dec 30, 2020

I agree, knock it off with the Ru Paul commercials. I am watching Andy Griffith for a reason. I can turn on any other station if I want to watch the gays And all the other pathetic garbage on TV. Based on the reviews and your downward trend I feel a lot of people agree with me. Take a lesson and realise that Andy Griffith Show is over 60 years old and still watched every day.

TV Landcommercial/ Trevor Noah

The Trevor Noah commercial is a disgrace to TV land. Why would you keep airing this commercial? It interrupts the show at least 3-4 times an hour. We are sick of this commercial and mute it every time it comes on. I know we are not the only customers complaining about this!!! I bet 95% of the customers don't like this commercial and mute it or fast forward, the same as our family does. It has been playing for at least 4 months now, it's time to Take it off!! No one likes it, it's stupid!

Theresa Lynn Jan 10, 2021

Can’t stand Trevor Noah and his stupid adds!

TV LandTwo and a Half men

You know why your viewership is down 8%? Because you insist on re-running over and over and over and over the TWO AND A HALF MEN with Kutcher!
                        I've seen multiple complaints about the Kutcher episodes, and pleas to you to show the early shows with Charlie Sheen. Obviously nobody reads these or cares. There is NO WAY POSSIBLE you get letters FOR the Kutcher episodes. They are stupid, vulgar and humor-less. At least when "Jake" is young, they are funny!
                        Or do you keep running them because you can't take criticism?
                        Well...enjoy the downward trend!

• Wa
                            WaldenSchmidtBlows Jan 16, 2021

Get em!!! Ban Ashton Kutcher!!! I thought I was going to be the only one complaining about this, I’m glad to see other people speaking up. Thank you!!

Theresa Lynn Jan 10, 2021

So sick of walden!! tv land is off my channel guide until they put charlie back! if you’re gonna play a series... then play the whole damn series, not just the last 4 seasons!!

Ugh... so over the constant same old episodes day and night!!

Get a clue tv land!!

• Ka
                            Kande81 Jan 02, 2021

I totally agree with this... I am sick of watching the Ashton Kutcher 2 and a half men... Charlie Sheen made that show.. I’m so sick of tvland...I will not watch...

• In
                            In2maui Dec 30, 2020

Maybe this will help TV land get it together. if you are interested in 2 and a 1/2 men with Charlie Sheen And only Charlie Sheen, it is on the IFC channel every night and on the weekends

Theresa Lynn Jan 10, 2021

@In2maui Yep!! i’ve already got my reminder set!
                            Goodbye tv land... you suck!!

• Do
                            Donaldsweet Jan 03, 2021

@In2maui Thank you for that. Screw tvland. I’ll watch IFC from now on

• Pa
                            Patricia Wright-Sarbinski Dec 30, 2020

My sentiments exactly!! I hate the show with Ashton Kutcher. He stinks!! Not funny at all.

TV LandThe commercial for Match.com that promotes Satan is unacceptable..

The Match.com commercial that promotes Satan is unacceptable..there are children that watch this network.This is wrong on so many levels..The depiction of Satan is an attempt to push a belief that is counter to Christianity.To suggest to young women that Satan is an acceptable date is not what Match.com should be putting out to their audiences..this is a step too far.These ads started the day after Christmas, a Christian holiday in which many people are honoring the birth of Jesus. To put an ad that depicts Satan saying that 2021 will be a much better year is disgusting to many of us that are watching your network. That may have to change as it will be unwatchable for families. This is a bad move on your networks part to promote this kind of ad..it is morally wrong. I am requesting that that offensive ad be taken off the air immediately..for the sake of our children.

TV LandHate watching certain shows that you insist on keep playing!!!

I used to watch tv land so much. Not so much anymore. Why why why why why why why why do you insist on playing only the two and a half men series that has ashton kutcher in them??? I hate ashton kutcher. Why do you start these shows over and over and over. You don't even start showing the ones that have charlie sheen in them when the last episode with ashton kutcher ends. You go right back to the beginning of the start of ashton kutcher. I am so disappointed!!! I ask you to please show the two and a half episodes with charlie sheen.

Yep ... I AGREE 100%

TV LandCommercials are suddenly appearing during programming

When watching a show on TV, it will cut to a commercial suddenly and the viewer loses part of the programming due to the commercial. What is going on? I was watching Andy Griffith this morning and it suddenly went to a commercial at the end, and the next thing that came on was the next Andy Griffith episode - so the ending of the previous one was totally gone.

I hope you guys will fix this. It is very annoying.

Debbie

JanicLT Jan 18, 2021

This is precisely why I fired up my laptop tonight - to ask why TV Land insists on constantly and abruptly interrupting programming with horrible commercials? This is not the usual, regularly scheduled commercials. Is it some sort of automated system that just randomly throws the same old, repetitive "commercials" in at the most weird times, PLUS we seem to continue getting "regular" interval commercials too. We're being bombarded with multiple interruptions. I would just like to know how much longer this is going to happen? If it's a permanent deal, then I will search elsewhere for entertainment.

Just curious.
                                  Janice

TV LandTwo and a Half men

Enough enough enough!!!
                                I'm so sick of Ashton Kutcher episodes.
                                You roll right over to him again.
                                Why can't we have Charlie Sheen and a young "Jake"?????
                                That's when it was funny!!!
                                Kutcher's are just vulgar and stupid. Not funny at all!
                                Young Jake made the show so fun. And Charlie's physical
                                comedy is right up there with Lucille Ball. I'll grant you,
                                he was probably a pain to work with, but what does that have
                                to do with us?
                                NO. MORE. KUTCHER!!!
                                kathy white
                                findlay, ohio

TV LandTwo and a half men...

SO ENOUGH with the Ashton Kutcher showS !!!
                                  PLEASE PUT CHARLIE BACK ON,
                                  EVERY TIME TWO AND A HALF MEN COMES ON we have to change the channel
                                  Kutcher is ok, but CANNOT REPLACE
                                  CHARLIE SHEEN...
                                  TIME TO BRING YOUR RATINGS BACK UP!
                                  The show whould have been better, WITHOUT Ashton completely...
                                  You have a really great daily line up as of now, but come on, put the old "Charlie Waffles " back in PRIME TIME...

TV LandTwo and a Half Men

I am SO sick of watching Two and a Half Men with Walden. Put Charlie back on or I'm turning my tv off!! Charlie made the show and we never get to see him. In fact, it came to the very last show of the series, so you would think they'd go back to the beginning? No, they went back to the first show with Walden again!! I'm sick of Walden, play Charlie!!!

TV LandCommercial interruptions

TV land sucks so much anymore they cant 3 mins without cutting a commercial into the programming often interrupting the whole plot of the show in several areas. It happens constantly on gunsmoke and andy Griffith so tired of this happening makes me want to boycott the channel all together the most annoying is the constant MTV commercials about stupid programming that is quite frankly garbage and if I was interested in watching it I would turn to that channel and these commercials often repeat 2x one right after the other which is pointless

TVLandYour programming

Sometimes you're garbage. Pleae stop cutting good parts of The Andy Griffith Show to show dumb commercials, especially advertising crude, classless, trash on MTV like teen mom and jersey shore. Oh my goodness. It's garbage. And showing two and a half men blaspheme Christmas. Just take that show off. It's sets a very bad example and is so juvenile

• Updated by Babette Reynolds · Dec 07, 2020

And also please do not bring back MASH. I'm sorry but I do notice like the show at all. I don't think its funny and its not fair to show it repeatedly to those of us who can't get into or understand war. I respect those who served but the show isn't for everyone. The Andy Griffith Show has a family based, cross appeal that more ppl can appreciate.