First Premier Bank / refused to discharge debt
Due to their interest hikes and fees I was forced to file bankruptcy in 2005. I am now being told that they filed a civil case against me (it's been 5 years) for not paying the bill. Even though they were properly notified they have refused to discharge this debt.
After the bankruptcy they were calling me multiple times a day and sending me threatening letters. I told them, via certified mail and every contact to take me to court..they ignored it. Despite the fact that I told them every time I had filed bankruptcy with them they continued to harass me.
Now that I am trying to buy a house this bill is preventing me from doing that..
I was not sued nor taken to court like I told them to do but now they refuse to accept my bankruptcy. This is illegal also. why file bankruptcy if the companies can continue to demand money from you.
When I was paying them I always paid on time. Yet they would not post it until AFTER the due date and then charge me a late fee. I was always told that I didn't mail it 10 days ahead of time. I only got the bill 6-7 days before it was due..how could I pay it 10 days ahead of time. By the time you take the holidays and weekends off that left no time at all for paying.
More First Premier Bank Complaints & Reviews
- First Premier Bank - unrecognized charge from this company in my checking acct 
- FPB cr card internet - charged me $100 for the last 3-4 mo 
- First Premier Bank - Visa Credit Card - withdraw money from account and did not post it to the account! 
- First Premier Bank - getting calls from unknown name, unknown number! 
- First Premier Bank - fraudulent billing, scamming 
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - checking account
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - loan application
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - employee's
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - first premier credit card
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - Got approved for a credit card