Menu
First Premier Bank
reviews & complaints

First Premier Bank
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

147 complaints
33 resolved 114 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of First Premier Bank. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
12:19 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have no / or never had a Credit Card with your company, yet $299.99 was debit from my checking account after my debit card was lost or stolen. Would you please update your records to show this is a fraud and not a valid charge?

A
11:34 pm EDT

First Premier Bank - INTERNET FPb CR CARDWEB [protected] Withdrew funds from my bb&T accounts

That internet credit card continued to withdraw funds from my BB&T account, although my debit card was off, and even after changing password it withdrew again, now for the sixth times, I want a refund for the last process, and block any transactions in the future from BB&T bank to your bank, as i filed a fraud claim against it the other process, that happened today and still pending account number.
Thanks so much.
Mohammed

Desired outcome: Refund of 100$ and block any future transactions

E
3:31 pm EDT

First Premier Bank - Credit card offers

This company it's a total scam, Run a business here in America, of low income people and who they have not credit, they practice it's to scam people. After you pay $95 dollars to activate a credit card your credit card gets cancel for no reason, them they keep your money.
They hire the lowest scumbags to run the show, the little stupid who answers the phone cannot explain why and the problem. You go with this company you will get scammed. Return the money to millions of people who fall victim of this scam

Desired outcome: I want my money

1 comment
M
Jul 06, 2021 2:37 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I get an advertisement every week or 2 from these guys, their fees are outrageous. Sorry this happened to you. When I get their advertisements, I just toss it in trash.

B
9:57 pm EDT

First Premier Bank - Credit card

We are being charge a 100.00 a month and have been for a while and we just now caught on that it is being taken out of our account with out our permission again the do not have permission to do this it is an unauthorized transaction

Also our bank should not be linked to this account.
So the only way they would have gotten my bank card number was when I have made a payment. They did not have permission to keep my card number on file... so again another fraudulent misuse of our card.

Desired outcome: We want our money back they stole

D
7:04 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I do not have, never I had an account with you but I am seeing you are taking money out of my bank account, sometimes these amounts are pretty high, like $500 or $600. I don't owe them any money and I want this to stop right away. I will have to proceed legally if this does not stop. for example today they are trying to take $674 plus $439.

M
11:44 am EDT

First Premier Bank - Unauthorized charge

I had an unauthorized charge of $50.00 from my account. Could you please tell me what this is for ?

D
3:57 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i would like my 120.00 back that you took without having permission you took the money on 4/6/2021 60.00 and 4/13/2021 60.00 i want my money back

G
11:09 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We were charged $197.00 to our bank account on April 2, 2021. We didn't make this charge or authorize this. I am on disability and can't afford this.

X
8:53 pm EST

First Premier Bank - Unauthorized charge to my card...

In my statements I have a charge of 118.00 dollars from first premium bank when I have never open credit wit ur company how can I resolved this transaction to my ca te d n get all my refund back?

Desired outcome: Get full refund back

J
4:28 pm EST

First Premier Bank - withdrew money unauthorized

FPB took money directly out of my account. I am not a customer of theirs. I called them and said my bank would have to deal with it. looking online it seems this happens way more than it should. luckily we caught the fraudulent charge right away but still cost me 30 to stop the charge. My bank said it would be wise to reopen entirely new account since mine has been compromised. why cant they find the offender? should be easy to track the money, especially since i did a stop payment on it.

Desired outcome: need to repay my stop payment fee, and go after their customer that stile my money.

A
8:12 am EST

First Premier Bank - Money being withdrawn from my account

My name is Philip Buchanan I have been charged $105.00 on 2/14/21 and a $10 over draft was charged and today I was awakened by my phone letting me know I was being $110.00 dollars was taking out of my account and another $10 over draft fee was charged... why am I being charged? Can you please contact me ASAP please do we can resolve this issue4432431642

Desired outcome: Refund

S
3:20 am EST

First Premier Bank - Fraudulent charges from first premier bank by rotita

Two charges to my Bank Account. One for $103.00 on 2/25/21 and one for $100.00 on 2/3/21 which I did not make. Fraud...!

I have contacted my bank and indicated those charges were not mine and
that they are fraudulent. I visit the ROTITA website but will not visit it again. These two charges have created an inconvenience for me which has affected my monthly budget seriously. I am unable to pay certain bills which are auto deductions from my account and now overdraft fees will occur if these funds are not reimbursed to me ASAP.

Desired outcome: I expect reimbursement.

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am a nurse who was hospitalized in December. I had purchased the insurance company stage. I notified them and made a partial payment. Ialsowas ordered to not work where I was due to my e theme health problems. Not only did this horrible business claim a late payment they claimed two and destroyed my perfect credit. I have begged everyone of the...

C
7:26 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Why did I get charged a $40.00 fee to pay on my 1st Premium Bank Credit Card? Or it may be on my Mission Lane credit card...again blindly charged a $40.00 phone processing fee. Please contact me at 586.222.6249. Thank you in advance Sincerely, Carmella Logan.

C
1:40 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My bank notified me your company tried to charge my account 50.00 I did not authorize. I have no idea why the charge was sent to my account and want you to stop trying to deduct money I havent released.

R
12:16 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have 2 cards, hardly ever use, since 2007, kept open to prevent credit score drop. I get a letter saying "potential fraud" associated with social or address, but could not give me details, nor let me speak with a security/fraud team member, stated that they did not take calls. No fraudulent charges were made, just an application came in with similar...

S
5:04 pm EST

First Premier Bank - Bank card

First Premier Bank closed my card out. they closed my card out because I called my bank to stop a pmt on a pmt that came on my statement as web. pmt I didn't not know it was fist premier so then I made a pmt for $97. Then fax a letter and my statement to them on the 12/09/2020 and again 12/16/2020 they still closed it out and made my credit score go down 20 point. I gave them all the information they need and ask for and still didn't hear nothing back updated when I call its been over a month

P
4:17 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

First, let me start out by saying I have 9 cards I have never ever never been late for nearly 4 years with the current cards. I signed this card to increase my score, I charged on it, the bill came in I paid the monthly...2 weeks after I paid it call came in very nice older man stated I never paid my bill — ooo yes did — drove home accrued my debit card...

Y
9:52 am EDT

First Premier Bank - Setup payment with one bank they closed my account when they tried to debit another account on a electronic withdrawal autopay

My record shows i had already made two payments before they closed my account for isf. the account card was shut down due to fraud. So they had no reason to shut my account down. I have the recorded tapes to prove they were telling fibs and decided to close my account to destroy my credit. They even reported me late for one day, the next day and not 30 days over due! Fraud! something needs to be done

K
6:28 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

$189.41 was not approved. I only authorized one payment of $45 and $30 payments one for each credit I have with them (2 accounts). Not only did they take my money the did it in a that makes me uncomfortable not to mention the world is in a crises and needs every bit. Anyways! Back to the complaint, after seeing money being deducted from my account that wa...

First Premier Bank contacts