Having problems with AccountNow?

AccountNow Customer Service Contacts

2603 Camino Ramon Ste 485
San Ramon, California
United States - 94583-9131
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 1966, San Ramon, CA 94583

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AccountNow Customer Service. Initial AccountNow complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AccountNow above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AccountNow. Discuss the issues you have had with AccountNow and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AccountNow Complaints & Reviews

AccountNowUnauthorized charges to my account/ dispute denied

I recently was charged three different transactions to my account in the amount of $420.00 I filed a dispute with account now customer service dispute department, and was denied after submitting all the required legal documentation they ask for. Accountnow/Greendotcorp Bank, has been doing scams to many customers throughout the years, and I have falling into being victimize with their scams and fraud. It is time for our voices to be hear, we are hard working Americans who have families and Many bills to pay, specially during this hard times of Covid-19 situation. I deeply that Accountnow should be investigated for many many fraud that has done to their customers during the las couple of years. Thank you

AccountNowCard replacement or my money back and close my account

CHARLOTTE DRUUMMOND
    10:23 AM (5 minutes ago)
    to customerservice

I CHARLOTTE DRUMMOND NEED A NEW REPLACEMENT CARD I HAVE HAD TJIS ACCOUNT FOR SEVERAL YEARS MY PAY IS DIRECT DEPOSITED TO MY CARD ENDING IN 4425. I ACCIDENTLY CUT MINE UP THOUGHT IT EXPIRED. NOW YALL WANT ALL THIS INFO MY STIMULOUS IS ON IT YOU JUST REJECTED MY PAYCHECK. YOU DIDNT ASK FOR ALL THIS CRAP WHEN I GOT THE CARD. I ASKED TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO ANOTHER CARD. YALL SAID NO UNLESS I SEND ID WELL I CANT CAUSE YOUR HOLDING MY MONEY TO GET MY REPLACEMENT BECAUSE ITS EXPIRED.
    I WANT MY DAMN MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW OR ILL TAKE YALL TO COURT. OR JUST CLOSE IT SEND ME A CHECK TO MY ADDRESS AND WELL BE DONE AND ILL USE ANOTHER COMPANY I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS NO HUMANS TO TALK TO. AND IF YALL HOLD PEOPLES MONEY WITH NO WAY TO GET IT HAS GOT TO BE AGAINST THE LAW. DURING THIS TIME WHEN MONEY IS SHORT DUE TO CORONA ITS BULL. AND YOU DAMN LINKS DONT WORK EITHER.

Mail Delivery Subsystem
    10:23 AM (5 minutes ago)
    to me

Error Icon
    Address not found
    Your message wasn't delivered to [protected]@accountnow.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
    LEARN MORE
    The response was:
    550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

AccountNowsba loan/payroll check

These people are straight robbing people. I received a SBA loan for my small business and I do have a regular job that I get my direct deposit also to this account. Well when my sba loan got deposit they locked my account without giving me a explanation to why. I sent in all documents that I was told but still they keep telling me within 72 hours I should received a decision. Well its been a month nothing has happened I keep calling they keep telling me they need to verify my deposit. How can I send verification for a deposit that I did online. So now my payroll was deposit also and they still will not give me access to my account.

Aug 10, 2020

AccountNow — Card being locked

On [protected]@8pm I used my card to get pizza, then I went to the dg 10 min down the road and my card wa...

Apr 09, 2020

AccountNow — Card locked

my social security check deposited the end of February it came for my March check. When I went to use it it...

Mar 13, 2020

AccountNow — I want my money.

On February 27th 2020 I went to use my card like I always do I go to put in my pin number and it says it'...

AccountNowDeposit

My name is Wesley Porter I have called account now it's customer service numerous of times from the 19th until the 23rd of December 2019 they keep saying every day that it's going to post the next day the next day the next day and I still have not received my disability check social security said they had spent sent direct deposit notification to them on the 19th and I still have not received my deposit can somebody help me get my deposit I really need it my utilities have all been shut off due to not getting my disability check deposit

Dec 23, 2019

AccountNow — I'm complaining about being denied access to my direct deposit

On December 16th I called in to the account now customer service call center and inquired about some...

AccountNowPoor customer service

Account now has the worst customer service in the world. I would never recommend this card to anyone. They took my money. I would burn my money before I ever open another account with this company. I had an issue with my card. I called at least 10 times, I spoke to 5 different managers who didn't even know how to speak english and the issue was never resolved. I am out of $400.00 due to no fault of my own.

Sep 10, 2019

AccountNow — Account now

My name is Derrick Bridges last four card number #8959 I called customer service inquiring about why my card...

Sep 08, 2019

AccountNow — Holding money hostage

This online bank is the biggest scam and usery of peoples money. Do not use them. We are going foward with a...

AccountNowDebit card

Account Now closed my account stating the deposit was too much. At the time they closed my account I had $6990.00 in the account (according to the first person I talked to). He had informed me I needed to ask my payer to pull the money back out, however, my payer didn't know what I was talking about. I called again and talked to another person who had informed me that my balance was $5200.00, so what happened to $1700 in the matter of a week I don't know and they couldn't tell me. The only thing was told that if my employer didn't pull the money out the money would be turned over to my state...I filed with BBB and haven't heard anything from them as of yet. I will file with the banking commission, as this is a significant amount of money. Account Now caused me significant financial distress as they closed my account without telling me or giving me warning they were doing so. They are not a trustworthy company to trust your money with, they should be investigated and closed down.

Account NowPayment not received

on june 19th i had 2 seperate deposits of $100 posted to my account due to the fact they were from another country they had to be verified first.I have received payment for one of the deposits and keep being told the other $100. deposit is still pending.Both deposits came from same place on same day why am I not recieveing payment from other deposit posted to my account on june 19.?? Also i recieved a deposit from same place on july 16th it was posted to my account and once again no funds received, ?It also was for $100.I at least deserve some kind of answer after 30 days of waiting.I feel like your company is just holding my money and one youll decide to pay me the funds that where sent to you for me.8years I have been a customer I beleive I am due some courtisy.Wich i havent been shown' please release my money I need it

Jul 15, 2019

AccountNow — Money was taken out of my account and I have not got any help from anybody from accountnow and 2 to 3 years

Okay I signed up for account now and 2015 and I used the card all the way to 2016 I was notified about my...

AccountNowMy atm card I have been waiting on since june 3 2019

I have been calling account now some the 3rd of June about my card. I sent them my Drivers license with my address on it at that time and my account number then they asked for my insurance policy and a bill I folded them I was living with someone I didn't have a Bill in my name as of today I haven't received my card or money. I tried to give them another address because I had to move they refused to take it i am 70years old I need my money I am on social security I stopped my direct deposit in June my new address is 501 Santa Fe St /P.O Box 70 Alvarado Texas 76009 I am living with my mother right now

AccountNowCan't get a new card

This company is horrible when it comes to "your" money. My son had his taxes done and sent to this account not knowing that his card had expired and that they had sent him out a new card to his old address. He has been calling them for 3 weeks giving them everything that they have asked for and it hasn't been a success. This isn't the way a company should treat their customers. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

AccountNowCustomer service/lack of knowledge

I have been a customer for over a year now with AccountNow/Green Dot. I have never had any major problems in the time that I have been a customer with them. I pay a car payment two times a month, it started in February, no problems. The car company runs my card on May 17th 2019 for the same $200 car payment its always ran and all of a sudden it was declined and there is a hold, so I call account now to see what the issue is. The money came off my card for the payment but its being held on an pre-authorized hold put on it. Why? No idea, account now can't tell me why there is a hold on my funds. They told me that I am financially incompetant and can't handle my money (and this is after I was nice and tried being decent with them) and refuse to release my funds until June 29, 2019. They also told me that in order to get my funds released sooner, that I would have to have my car company send in a letter, fine, but one problem. My car company refuses to talk to AccountNow because its "Not their job" so here I am, writing a complaint in hopes of getting my money back BEFORE June 29, 2019.

Apr 05, 2019

AccountNow — Debit card

My card was stolen and my money was spent someone cashed my whole account out I have called so many times and...

Feb 05, 2019

AccountNow — Customer service

Detective E.K NYPD Grand Larceny Division. Good luck if you use this company. very hard to just get then to...

AccountNowtook upon themselves to cancel my card!! now paying 25.00 just to cancel service

Went to the atm card got stuck called customer service after requesting someone to speak with that I could understand, employee idgt refused to assist me in speaking with someone until she helped after explaining multiple times I was finally transferred to someone that spoke worse then the first! Ask to speak with a manger that I can understand and they could understand what I was talking about and requesting. After getting that manger after five people! They were rude told me I could transfer money on to another account now card in my procession the the online website then argued with me that I could not. Asked me if I wanted to cancel my card or pay 25.00 for a new one to arrive in 3 days. I responded that I rather not do neither after being told I could transfer my money to another card in my procession! And reminded them that the calls were monitored or did they not do that for customers just themselves. So after requesting to hold off so I could figure out how to get my funds they suggest sending money back to venders after I explained i'm a single mother of three children keep in mind two premature infants and one eight year old. The manger then said that was fine but they could not guarantee that funds would be safe one the card if someone gives a hold to it! Myself agreeing knowing the bank where the atm is said they would destroy the card. After thinking there might be a solution and hanging up with the manger of five other mangers. Come to find out after logging on the canceled my card where even if I did add an additional card counting the second one I had in hand there was no other option but to pay an additional 25.00!!! This is my first and last traumatic experience with account now and the customer service! Ask for corps number or email and was refused! Employee idgt and the rest of your five so called mangers should communicate more and have some training!!!