First Premier Bank Logo

First Premier Bank

Having problems with First Premier Bank?

+1 800 987 5521 (Credit Card Customers)
+1 605 357 3002 (Customer Service)
+1 800 501 6535 (Customer Service)
+1 605 335 2255 (Bank-By-Phone, Sioux Falls)
+1 800 315 6350 (Bank-By-Phone, International)
+1 866 546 8273 (Lost & Stolen)
+1 605 357 3110 (Mortgage Banking, Sioux Falls)
+1 800 743 2967 (ACH Online)
+1 605 882 2300 (Mortgage Banking, Watertown)
+1 800 511 1335 (Mortgage Banking, Watertown)
+1 605 978 9727 (Treasury Services)
+1 605 357 3119 (ACH Online)
+1 605 357 3174 (Trust & Investment Services / Trust Online)
+1 866 951 6800 (Trust & Investment Services / Trust Online)
601 S. Minnesota Ave.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Complaints & Reviews

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard — first premier credit card

A family member who is now deceased got a card in my name, when I found out she was ill and dying. I called...

Belzoni

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard — Got approved for a credit card

My name is anguess Blevins on may 11 2018 applied for a credit card. I got approved but when I was processing...

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcardfraudulent activity

I was looking at my bank statement online today, and saw a debit for $600.00 from "fpb cr card vru." I had no idea what it was, so I called my bank to inquire about the transaction. I was told it was First Premier Bank. I have 2 credit cards with them and have always paid before the due dates, sometimes 2 payments a months. I have never been late. I had $50 available on the card ending in 1669 on Tuesday 3/27, my credit limit is $650. I have disputed this $600 payment with my bank's fraud department this evening (3/31). I called First Premier to check my balance and try to speak to a live person and the message stated my last payment of $600 was posted leaving me with a $137 balance, this is impossible. It even said my mail was returned to them, I get my statements on line. I have lived at the same address for 6 years. I have never received a phone call from them which is very unprofessional. I am requesting a full refund of this payment immediately so I can pay my bills. I am a 63 year old with a heart condition and live Pacheco to Pacheco. Respectfully, Arta Impliazzo

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcardunauthorized charges

I have had an ongoing issue with First Premier due to several unauthorized charges they allowed to go through and now want me to be responsible for. I have submitted numerous responses and complaints to First Premier and they keep sending letters stating I am responsible for charges I know nothing of. When I became aware of the situation and saw how unprofessional First Premier was I immediately closed my account with them and have been disputed charges for months. They fail to take responsibility that my information was compromised and the charges have nothing to do with me.

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcardstatements not received

I called the customer service for first premier bank and told them that I was need statements for tax purposes, and they stated that it was 3.00 per page which I feel there taking customers money even when the customers don't get the statement in the mail. It's not our fault if we don't receive the statements I understand it's not the company's fault because they send them out but if the customer says they didn't receive the statements then they should take ownership and send the statements. I don't feel like sending the statements out is breaking the bank. Every other credit card don't charge so it's wrong to be charging customers 3.00 per page. I will from now on keep calling them if I don't receive a statement but seriously I understand they have it in there terms and conditions and that is how they get away with statements but still they need to make sure that their customers are getting the statement and not saying we sent the statement so its on you type of thing. FIRST PREMIER BANK is not a great credit card company if they can't help, and help take responsible as well to help the customers. Customers should come first and always be there to help the customer. I feel that credit card company like this is not worth having if they are not in it for their customers. There just in it for them making money anyway they can. FIRST PREMIER BANK don't care about your needs.

First Premier Bank — credit card

I had a credit card with first premier bank and on jan 18, 2018 I got a call from the bank collection...

First Premier Bankcredit card

I was approved for $400...immediately they give a $95 startup fee...and charged the 1st year fee of $100 against the card. Essentially, half of what I'm approved, I have to pay $195 upfront before anything is considered activated and full limit available.

Called customer service for clarification and the rep was "smug" about the whole process during the conversation and the already high 36% charged on the $100 they immediately placed.

I'm completely disappointed and will make sure it's just open long enough to increase my credit rating and close with a $0.00 balance.

Predatory practices seems to be the basis of business and I'm not comfortable giving them access to my banking information due to the high number of fraudulent charge reports I'm consistently reading about.

All payments will be done via gift-cards

• Sh
            Shaun R. Dec 23, 2017

Hi Doc.

Appreciate your concerns. The return on the loan are only reflective of the risk being taken. This should be in no way considered predatory.

Gift cards can only be used as payment of they can be used as a debit card. All other gift cards are not accepted.

First Premier Bank — website and telephone bill pay

I have tried innumerable times month after month to pay my bill online, but cannot access account. I call the...

First Premier Bankservice

I m very disappointed on the behavior of a supervisor, I have 2 card, and I see tht 1 of cc was charge monthly for a credit protection, the supervisor Juliane was very rude and disrespectful toward me . I dnt know how she got tht position, but they need to review her . It a shame . . I was expecting her to be more professional and efficiency, all cuts should be treated with respect.

First Premier Bankcredit card

I have 2 accounts with first premier bank, over 2 years and never been late on either account. I went online as I have from day one to process my payment. For some reason your system did not process the payment. I called to see why, so I process a $52 payment which is my normal monthly payment. Then I am told i have to pay an additional $102 before she can waive my late fee? So I ask for a manager to close my accounts, 40 minutes on this call. I am on my lunch break, I have 20 minutes left at this point, she tells me if i keep my account open she will waive the late fee, but only if i keep the account open, I said just cancel my accounts, she then tries to tell me how it will affect my credit score, I advised once again. I want to cancel my accounts, I am very well aware of my credit score, she would not process my request, I tell her once again I don't have time for this, after her arguing I requested another manager and she refused, very poor customer service, I will be filing a complaint on every website I can find against first premier bank til I get a response and my account credited the late fee

First Premier Bankloan account

Good day
              I did an application in South Africa for an account. The agent here Bryan said that it is approved for R550 000
              But they want R1500 I have paid that and then they wanted R3000 I have paid that aswell now they want R5230 more
              Now I am warried. Is all of this legid?

Please contact me [protected]

I have 6 other customers that also want a loan but we are all sceptic now

First Premier Bankthey owe me $200.00

On june 1, 2015 someone had call in to first premier bank and gave my information to and they took the $200.00 off my card and on July 14, 2016 of this year they kept the 200.00 and payed the card off and i got a letter in the mail yesterday saying i was not responsible for the account that was open in my name and they owe me a refund check for 200.00 but they dont want to send it to and that is not right.

they owe me $200.00

First Premier Bank — unauthorized credit card "application" scam

On Nov. 14, 2016, I received an email from First Premier Bank in Sioux Falls, SD, thanking me for submitting...

First Premier Bank — late charges

I have paid early every month. I have bank statements to back me up. they called me the 1st time august 18th...

First Premier Bank — credit card division

I have an account with this company. While my credit card had an outstanding balance on it I tried to cancel...

First Premier Bank Credit Cardrip off/ fees attached caused my balance to go over the limit

I am complaining against the company for filing my account to the credit reporting agency, and I had missed one payment at the time. The collector for the account called, and I spoke to her and told her that I would not pay for all the fees, that have been attached causing my account to go over the limit. They attached maintenance fees, interest fees, late fees, and yearly fees. They have caused my account to be at this moment as I know of at least $179 over the limit. What's the point of offering cusomers a credit line, and then take a yearly fee out before receiving the card in the mail?? This company is a scam, they are offering to help rebuild and re-establish credit, but actually they are causing the cosumer to pay more in fees, and then ruining their credit by reporting it to the credit agencies. I spoke to the collector on the 14th of Septemeber of this year, and then found out that she reported to the agency the same day. My minium payment is now over $300 compared to 25-35 dollars in the past. My limit is only $700, what's the point of paying if they have already turned it over to the credit agencies?? They have caused unnecessary stress in my life, and when they called they called from an unknown number, they were rude when I inquired about why they had not left messages, and why were they calling from an unknown number. Today the rude man called and said that they would continue to report to the agency, and that when I received the card that it has all the fees included in the brochure. Is there anyone I can talk to get this off my report?? They are trying to ruin my credit, it's ironic how they claim to help rebuild credit, but have hidden fees, and report the same day that you tell them that you will be consilidating the funds to another credit card. What are my rights, and can I have this removed offf from my report??? It causes your score to go down 65 points! It's rediculous. Please help me find the right resources, to contact if you know of anyone. This rediculous scam has to be put to a stop!!! We must complain and continue to do what ever it takes to get these people to refund our extra fees, and removed the negative reports. I had paid on time for about a year, and missed one payment and was reported immediately! Give me a break.

• Sh
                      shawnas211 Apr 25, 2014

I've had to call customer service a handful of times in the year and a half that I've had two cards with fpb. I always get a woman who is rude, not helpful, has a poor attitude, and I've even been hung up on before. They should really hire new staff.

Angela Marie Williams — unaurthorize charges to my credit card

I recieved a bill from first Premier bank, i was charged For Unaurthorized fee of 29.95, on My billing...

Groveland

FPB cr card internet — We had a $50.00 charge on our statement that neither my husband or I authorized

We had a $50.00 charge on our statement that neither my husband or I authorized. We have been using our debit...

First Premier Bankthis sort of backstabbing is unacceptable and fraudulent not to mention criminal and 180 degrees wrong

I was making an effort to pay off a credit card balance earlier this year when my house was destroyed and both of my vehicles were totaled in a devastating EF5 tornado that demolished large swathes of real estate in Joplin MO on 22 May. I just received a notice that told me that my account was closed even though I had full intention of continuing the account and rebuilding! This sort of backstabbing is unacceptable and fraudulent not to mention criminal and 180 degrees wrong.

• Ga
                        gatortracks Mar 11, 2012

Fraudulent and criminal in what way?

First Premier Bank — late fees when payment is paid on time

I pay my account every month on time- but when I looked at my statements this month I had a late fee. Called...