Menu
First Premier Bank
reviews & complaints

First Premier Bank
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

147 complaints
33 resolved 114 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of First Premier Bank. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
1:11 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Payments made to First Premier Bank are: 1/28/22 online $120.00 12/31/21 online $100.00 12/02/21 online $100.00 and yet was not told of reaching the maximum?

P
6:24 am EST

First Premier Bank - Fraudulent charges

Yesterday 02/11/2022 I paid a charge on my total visa credit card, somehow FIRST PREMIER BANK got my account information as it is a NEW ACCOUNT. I did not Authorize this payment of $99. It seems they went ahead and decided to access my account for the last two months payments? That is not ok! I've been on time the whole time I've had this card. I'm on limited funds right now which is why the two months haven't been paid. I want my money back! I was happy with this credit card being it was the first one I finally got to fix my credit (which it did) even with the high apr and all that I didn't mind but now I'm not sure about it. I need to fix this ! I will be calling hopefully this morning.

Desired outcome: please refund me 69$ back as I will give thirty for monthly bill

H
8:39 pm EST

First Premier Bank - First Premier Credit Card Fraud

I first found this company offered to me by Experian. It was the only card offer that I pre qualified for.

Once I applied and was told I qualified they had me create an account. After I created the account I was then prompted to pay $90 to “secure my $400 credit limit” which I found odd considering they said I already qualified. Reluctantly, I went to pay the fee which had increased to $95.

I paid the fees and was then given access to my “account information” which shows a $300 out of $400 credit limit and $0 balance. Unfortunately no where on this site does it show a valid account number or routing number for this “so-called account” and I am left wondering…did I get scammed?

I wasn’t sent any further follow up emails to confirm my account creation. I still have not received a card in the mail or any type of paperwork.

They make it impossible to speak to someone.

When looking more into Google search, I have found there seems to be two different websites and information about this “First Premier Bank” along with two different apps for banking and credit.

I’m not sure if these are the same company because of this. However, they have the same logo so if it’s NOT the same company then they have an imposter out there impersonating their bank and fraudulently scamming people out of money in the promise of a “credit card”

Desired outcome: I would like my credit card that I paid for and was told was approved for, or my $95 back.

P
10:20 am EST

First Premier Bank - Credit Inquiry

I received notification from Trans Union of a credit inquiry by First Premier Bank. I did not authorize this inquiry and it’s sitting on my credit record now. I’d like it removed as these inquiries usually count against your credit score. There’s no way to reach these people unless you want to apply for a credit card… and that’s on line only. I have put a freeze in my credit once again. I would like a phone number to speak with these people.

Desired outcome: See above. Remove inquiry record. This is a fraud attempt to sign up with my personal information for credit

B
3:05 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

01/25/2022 I was charged $95 for : ACH - FPB CR CARD PROC FEE. I have never been in business with them and am not aware of any transactions with the bank. I was charged $29 from my bank (USAA) for NSF fee.

K
1:28 pm EST

First Premier Bank - Unauthorized charge

I noticed this morning a charge of 311.16 that was not authorized by me. I am going to dispute it through my bank. It is still in pending status in my bank so I might have to wait until it goes through to dispute it. I don't know how it was put on my account? You need to take into account of these fraudulent charges going through your bank. I would appreciate this to be resolved

M
2:56 pm EST

First Premier Bank - Information given out by FP rep to someone else

Called FP to find out why payments weren't showing as available on my acct even though they'd come out of my bank acct. Chris told me if I wanted to contact my bank if they verified payments were made she would release the hold from Dec 15, Dec 24 and Dec 25 when my payments were made. My account is in good standing and excellent payment history btw. I verified the payments were paid out of my checking acct, Chris then also had to ask the rep the same info for verification. Both reps said it was being recorded. I gave Chris permission to verify with my bank payments were paid with me on the line as well. After my bank verified the pmts and I thanked that rep Chris then chimes back in knowing the bank was still on the phone and gives out my available balance on my FP account. I asked her to stay on the line until after my bank hung up. When I asked if it was standard practice to give out available balances when payments were verified Chris stated I had given permission to speak to my bank. I did not give any such permission. All that I gave permission for was for her to verify the payments were made. I told her this and her reply was OK I'm sorry, very sternly. I don't appreciate it at all. It's very unprofessional and I was under the understanding she wasn't allowed to give out any information.

Hide full review

First Premier Bank - Charged $50/mo for a ONE TIME payment we agreed to.

I was asked to make a one time payment of $50 (VERBATIM) towards my FPB bill. However, NO ONE mentioned they were taking out monthly. So not are you only screwing me $50/mo but now I can't even pay you guys due to the payments being taken out. I agreed to ONE TIME PAYMENT of $50. It's almost christmas for the love of God. I never agreed to $50/mo. So either cancel, or I will file a suit.

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This unauthorized charge to my account appeared on November 14, in the amount of $65 . I called Premier and spoke with someone there who said they had no knowledge of such a payment posting. So, now I'm curious where my money went?!

3:17 am EDT

First Premier Bank - I am being charged 50 and 100 dollars on 2 separate charges!

I just was getting my check in my bank and was charged twice within an hour of each other. I haven't used this account but to pay the program fee this is unacceptable i have bills to pay and mouths to feed yet. And you closed my account a month ago without any notification or reason for the closure please fix this problem and refund me the money as soon as possible

Desired outcome: 150 back in my account

L
4:08 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been charged for a processing fee I didn't authorize and I didn't apply for this credit card or this bank.

2:24 pm EDT

First Premier Bank - FPB CR card/bank

Starting from September 21, 2021 I have had six unauthorized dollars removed from my checking account! Money was taken from FPB CR Card internet withdrawal. Over $1100 removed from my checking! 9/12 $250, 9/21 $61, 9/21 $455.25, 9/22 $100, 9/23 $150, 9/24 $150. I'm really not sure what the hell is going on but this needs to be taken care of ASAP I will be going to my bank in the morning I also will be filing a police report

Desired outcome: Money returned asap

First Premier Bank - Taking my money

Hello, My name is ivy and I notice that my bank account had $30.00 withdrawn from my account and I didn't know who it was from till I looked it up and this poped up and I had gotten a credit card from them about a month ago but why r they taking money from me if I didn't tell them and that was my rent money so I had to borrow 30 dollar just a min ago to put back in my account so my check want bounce… this don't look good and this is bad business can I please tell me what's going on then I went on my account and they didn't post the 30.00 to my account so what happen to it …I'm gone pay that card off and I don't want nothing to do with them … that's not right..

C
6:12 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My company's bank account got a charge from FPB CR card process fee C13478820, while nobody applied that. Is it a scam? or something? how can these guy access the

R

$137.28 Processing
08/31/2021 debit electronic debit FPB CR card VRU CUS195707594
$159.87 Processing

I believe all of these charges were Made by Jennifer Evans
By: Roger Evans 08/31/2021 [protected]@hdmolding.com Debit electronic debit FPB CR card VRU CUS195606725
$122.33 Processing
08/31/2021 debit electronic debit FPB CR card internet WEB195635580
$137.28 Processing
08/31/2021 debit electronic debit FPB CR card VRU CUS195707594
$159.87 Processing

Desired outcome: Block card holder from future charges

K
3:55 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

First Premier Bank - "Pre-authorized payment to FPB CR CARD for INTERNET"???

On the morning of August 19, 2021 at 5:42am (Texas time) I received a notification on my phone stating that an amount of $30.00 was charged to my Ace Flare Card Account for a " Debit: Pre-authorized payment to FPB CR CARD for INTERNET". I don't recall such pre-authorization? May I please receive some info to withdraw pre-authorization and get refunded. Thanks!

Desired outcome: Please refund me my $30.00. I'm really doing bad financially. Thanks

L
12:41 am EDT

First Premier Bank - someone took out 95$ from my bank acct

i looked up my bank statement today and saw the following charges: procfec13470052 FPB CR Card CO ID [protected]
then a return mail fee service charge of $10, then a OD/NSF fees of $32. I do not even have a FPB account at all, and no one should have my bank account information as I do not share my account with anyone. This is a fraudulent activity and I will be reporting it to ALL the proper authorities!

D
8:49 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Yes I would like to know why my bank account was charged 52.27 from FPB Cr Card Internet. I have no payment due and it's not showing on my first premier acct as a paid payment... Please any information would be greatly appreciated

T
5:49 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

$60 was taken out of my checking account without my permission!!! What's really going on?

First Premier Bank - False banking info

I do not even have an account wit y'all and there were 2 $90 payments taken out of my account

Desired outcome: My money back