First Premier Bank / stay way away from premier bank

I have had a visa card with premier for over three years and they are a FRAUD i paid my balance off in full and they said it would be 15 to 20 days before they could post it to my account but then when I canceled my account with then they took the money out of my checking with in 20 minuets of cancellation; amazing how they are in no rush till they loose your business. Stay way away from premier bank.

Jo

Comments

17th of Aug, 2013

First premiere Bank tool money out of my account with my aurthorization. How can they do this. Cant get a straight answer. Even when i told them I had no account. How dide they get this information? Illegally, I say !!! unethical practices and they wont respond. I will change my account, rest assure First Premiedre. Now I draw diabuility. Take me to court. Bad credit doesn't scare me. How can you do this to prey on poor people. I pray that Gods mercy can save you.

• Sh
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    First Premier Bank - My credit card
    Howell
    Michigan
    momhas3girls@optonline.net

My name is raymond card and I am complaining about not being able to enroll my credit card I had since last Wednesday I paid my processing fee and still cannot enroll my card

• Ba
      31st of Oct, 2018
    First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - everything

they are really horrible in every way. thiefs is what they are. do not apply for there card.