Eureka Forbes Aqua Guard / Very bad after sales service
The after sales service for servicing the product even in AMC is ###ed up. I am sorry to use such words but its utterly frustruating to call up the service center "N" number of times to call the service personal. Even after getting promises that he will come in 2 days they do not turn up even after 10 reminders. This is not an isolated complaint.
We have our AMC (COntract number : AG 96B [protected]) and have also logged a request number for this - L104465. This was done on 6th Oct 07, but the person is yet to turn up.
We got this Aqua guard in 2004 from Andheri, Mahakali Caves Road, Mumbai. Our service center is Scon, and later we were redirected to Reena Enterprises in Andheri east.
Both of these are equally bad and even after following up for ore than a month no one has turned up.
I feel like throwing this product in a dust bin and bombing this ### company who just takes payment for AMC and then not turing up for service.
I am not sure even if this complaint will help or not.
Hoping for some improvement.
More Eureka Forbes Aqua Guard Complaints & Reviews
- Eureka Forbes - Aquasure Water Filter - Useless product by Eureka Forbes! 
- Eureka Forbes - Don't get cheated by buying Eureka Forbes 
- Eureka Forbs Aqua Guard Water Purifier - Not giving services on AMC! 
- Eureka Forbes - Poor customer service 
- Eureka Forbes / Vacuum Cleaner - Nr.1 cheats in this world! 
- Eureka Forbes - dr. aquaguard classic+ with booster pump 
- Eureka Forbes - water purifier
- Eureka Forbes - eureka forbes amc is a scam 
- Eureka Forbes Ltd - pan card not received
- Eureka Forbes Ltd - aquaguard