Eureka Forbes Aqua Guard / Very bad after sales service

1 India Review updated:

The after sales service for servicing the product even in AMC is ###ed up. I am sorry to use such words but its utterly frustruating to call up the service center "N" number of times to call the service personal. Even after getting promises that he will come in 2 days they do not turn up even after 10 reminders. This is not an isolated complaint.

We have our AMC (COntract number : AG 96B 13582061) and have also logged a request number for this - L104465. This was done on 6th Oct 07, but the person is yet to turn up.

We got this Aqua guard in 2004 from Andheri, Mahakali Caves Road, Mumbai. Our service center is Scon, and later we were redirected to Reena Enterprises in Andheri east.

Both of these are equally bad and even after following up for ore than a month no one has turned up.

I feel like throwing this product in a dust bin and bombing this ### company who just takes payment for AMC and then not turing up for service.

I am not sure even if this complaint will help or not.

Hoping for some improvement.

Comments

• Dr
      28th of Aug, 2007
    Eureka Forbes Aqua guard - Very very very bad in service aspect
    India

I request all the viewers of this site not to buy aqua guard water purifier. I bought one on june 2006. From then onwards i am repenting very badly for buying the product. The company has no proper dealers for it. It frequently changes the dealer ship from one agency to the other. I am really vexed up calling the people for service. I am ready to pay how much ever money they ask but no body is responding. Please dont buy this product.

22nd of Sep, 2007
    Eureka Forbes Aqua guard - Bad after sales service!
    India

I have a Nova aqua guard bought about 7/8 years back when the Nova model was launched. It is under AMC since then. It has a membrane switch which has an inherent defect of failure often. We observed immediately after our purchase that the company has launched a new model with different switch. Our complaint for failure is only for the switch and the service agent also know this. Their response is very poor. They will never come the day they promise to come. They will come after 2/3 days. They will make some patch repair and promise to change the switch as soon as it is available with them which definitely means at least a year. I do not know how to come out of this problem. Probably I should change my aqua guard and by a new one but definitely NOT AN AQUA GUARD FROM EUREKA FORBES AGAIN.

• Ra
      7th of Jan, 2009

Your Engineer behavior and franchaise behavior towards to customer very rude. Shaken the customer.

• Bh
      18th of Aug, 2009

totally agree with you. the after sales is pathetic. even the customer care / support is bad.

After registering a complaint with them there's ne response from the service center. The Customer Support Exec. assures that the complaint will be attended within 2 working days. but after 4 days there's no response. repeateed calls to the customer care center results in nothing but false assurances.

The technician attends the call after 10 days and that is not able to resolve the issue completely. He was supposed to return next day with some spares, but hasn't turned up since now. The Customer Care informs that the complaint is attended. which is more shocking.

• Su
      22nd of Mar, 2011

I request all the viewers of this site not to buy aqua guard water purifier. From then onwards i am repenting very badly for buying the product. The company has no proper dealers for it.

• Su
      22nd of Mar, 2011

I am not happy with your service. As your company reputation ur not given proper service to costomer. i purchase Aqua Sure Star LX last year 30.05.2010. That means its a warrenty period only. Its cost was Rs. 9000/- its not a less amount to me. But in your side there is not response get me properly.