Menu

reviews & complaints

Eureka Forbes Complaints Summary

43 Resolved
122 Unresolved
Our verdict: When using services from Eureka Forbes with a poor resolution rate, be vigilant. Understand the common pitfalls other customers have faced. Prepare thoroughly for any interactions with their customer service, and consider alternative solutions if your issues are not addressed satisfactorily.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Eureka Forbes has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Eureka Forbes. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Eureka Forbes complaints 165

Sort by:

Newest Eureka Forbes reviews & complaints

12:00 am EST

Eureka Forbes Delay in service

Hi,

My name is Sunia Mukherjee and I have been using Aqua Gurd since Dec 2002. I must say that the after sales service is pathetic for this company. I had registered a complaint, number 104190 on Nov 19, 2006. Every day I used to call the call center at [protected] and request to send a technician. But it took till Nov 27 to attend to the request. Also I had called there service center at 080-[protected] and spoke with Jyothi. But all false promises. I do not know when they promise 24 hours, why can't they live up to their ETA. This is not the only case. In the past too I had received very late service from them.

Regards,

kaustubhlahiri
, IN
Jun 15, 2011 7:17 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I completely agree with all the complaints above on Eureka Forbes product. They are really pathetic when it comes to customer service. I have got an AMC for an Aqua Guard, and there has be no service from their side. I have following up with about 7-8 persons from Eureka Forbes, but there is simply no resolution. Eureka Forbes is a Big Cheat.

P
P
Prateel
, IN
Mar 30, 2010 4:38 am EDT

Hi, Im Prateek.. I agree with all of you wrt the service provided by Eureka Forbes. They are godd in selling the products however after that only God can help you if there is any issue.
The service enginers use all duplicate parts and advise to get AMC done everytime.Im using RO system for last yrs and I have paid 12000 for AMCs as of now. the actual cost of product was 13000 and still the performance of the product is worst.

I would suggest everyone not to buy any product from eureka Forbes..

Mohammed Majeed Abdul
Nov 29, 2008 2:59 pm EST

Hi
My name is M.A.Majeed I am from Hyderabad, I purchased the AQUA GUARD from the head office in Hyderabad I was told that they have only the direct module of marketing and I was cheated from a direct marketing agent asI was told that the maching which costed me 11000 would convet bore water to mineral water and now the service agent tell me that I cant be able to do so and when ever I call for a service request no one turnes up
I think I am wasting time with them I would trough this maching and buy sone thing else

Majeed
Hyderabad
[protected]

G
G
gautam
May 29, 2008 2:04 am EDT

hey dis is gautam here. i hav pur aquaguard 2yrs back.nw i m facing some problem in it, bt when i m trying 2 contact any1 no 1 is responding.i hope 2 receive any responce frm them

sudharsan reddy
Apr 24, 2008 7:15 pm EDT

ya i am sudharsan reddy of jp.nagar, i have been cheated by the ESHWARI ENTERPRISES #982, 14th main, judicial layout, G.K.V.K. POST, Yelahanka new town bengalore 65. i had filed a complaint on the performance of my AQUA SURE which i am using .but i got a good response form them in two days. he had supplied accessories for that for paying RS 670. but they stopped functioning from the next day, by the by the contact number of the ENTERPRISE also stopped working. the service is poor in this regard. the contact number of the ENTERPRISE is [protected] is their office number told by their service man. and the personal contact of the service man also stopped working form the same date 27-03-07.the complaint number is 0308 7164.

the service is too worst regarding me.

my contact is [protected]
[protected]
first floor 988, 12th A cross, 35th main jp nagar first phase bangalore 78,

landmark BANGALROE ONE

Eureka Forbes Unit pending for the past 3 months

We have Eureka Forbes Aqua Guard external pump unit and itz not working for the 3 months and I registred with their helpdesk and personally contacted the near by service centers at Pallavaram, Chennai and Chrompet, Chennai.

After a month and half one service came and said spares not in stock and still we are keep calling them nobody is listening and not attending this problem.

I like to go for a legal action through consumer court.

Read full review of Eureka Forbes
R
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought this product in Jan 2006 and it stopped working after 3 months. I have logged several complaints regarding this and no one has come to my place and they have not tried to contact me as well. Their service is one of the worst after sales support. My sincerer advise for the people is not to buy the euraka forbes products. Their customer support i...

Read full review of Eureka Forbes and 34 comments
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a Eureka Forbes water Purifier nearly 7 months back. They had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer. In my case nobody came for the service after 3 month or 6 months which they were supposed to do. Then suddenly my machine reported some fault. I made a complaint to the toll free number and they gave me a...

Read full review of Eureka Forbes and 218 comments
12:00 am EDT

Eureka Forbes Leakage in candle!

We have AMC with Manjalpur, Vadodara agency. Leakage in candle was informed to them on phone no [protected] on 06/10/2006. We reminded the agency on 10/10/2006 and11/10/2006. Our every call was received with a promise to solve our problem by evening the same day. But till date our complaint is unattended. We had similar experience in 2004 when after about 15 days our problem was solved after we could contact their main service manager Mr. Pankaj Taylor.

Bad service!

Nadeem120
Pune, IN
Jul 11, 2023 2:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Past 5 days i am continuously calling their customer care and written e-mails to them but nobody bothered to call us.

This is the complain number

Dear Customer, your complaint no. is WO-030723-[protected]. Our technician will visit within next 24 working hrs to attended to your request. -EurekaForbes

Sridhar Thatikonda
Jul 11, 2023 5:25 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Worst service, Don’t but Eureka Products..

Worst service, Don’t but Eureka Products..

H
H
Hamza Ehsan
Aug 25, 2019 8:38 pm EDT

I m using last five years and i m fully satistified and i refered my friend also .. And they are using this product and they are also satify about this stuff .. But AMC and CMC is expensive .. That is the issue and price also ..

View 0 more photos
Joy19
Jul 15, 2019 5:07 am EDT

I'm using since last 5 years and got services properly. I've only issue about price. Prices are so high. I suggest to company look into your pricess and make it some less then every one can afford it...

savitharamesh
Nov 01, 2018 1:22 am EDT

i have complaint in product and service.We have purchased dr.aquaguard water purifier before twomonths.we have problem in water purifer dropping of water at regular interval.we have complaint this issue to the sales executive many times but till now the product yet to be cleared.so kindly take neccassary action to clear our issue

Manish Dwivedi
Jul 18, 2008 7:08 am EDT

Dear Sir,

i have a RO Plant and have problem / servicing work and need service solution immediately. i have no contact no. for service center location at Baroda.

So, pl. do contact me on my Mob No. [protected] immediately.

L
L
lakshmi vivek
Dec 05, 2007 7:33 pm EST

i guess it does not make a difference to the company.i bought a total ro on 20th novenber and it fills in onlu 6 liters of water i have complained several times but till date no one has come to see the machine .after reading this website looks like i not the only one harassed by their attitude .it is in deed shameful that the same company that fixes up the machine within 24 hours because we dole out 14 thousand rupees doers not bother to do its job which is servicing and looking into the customers needs.

A
A
Akhilesh Kumar
Nov 14, 2007 12:25 am EST

I have bought Eureka Forbes RO system. But there is lot of problem in it, its level switch is not working and it more than 24 hrs. To fill the tank. I have complaint several times but it is of no use.

Its service worst!

KADAR ABBAS MAPARI
Sep 18, 2007 2:56 am EDT

I have purchased the eboiling eurake forbes aqua guard in the year 2006. I have to remind the local service centre for servicing five to six timesin a week. But the people will not come after several calls. till date no one has come and solved my problem. The customer service is the worst ever seen. Din't get any infiormation for AMC. I dont know where to get it & who is the provider company or any contractor

V
V
V R Ramamoorthuy
Apr 03, 2007 8:25 am EDT

I have purchased the eboiling eurake forbes aqua guard in the year 2005. Entered into AMC in the year 2006 for two years. Every time, I have to call five to six times for servicing. I have to remind the local service centre also. But the people will come only after several calls. Recently, the machine is not working. I have booked the call on 29.3.07 and my complaint number is 35949. But till date no one has come and solved my problem. I do not mean, why AMC is entered into for the same. The customer service is the worst ever seen. I am thinking of cancelling the AMC and throw the aqua guard in dumpyard. Best way is boiling of water and putting the kerala medicinal leaves available in the market. It will also give us some health.

If the customer service is not improved, I guess all the users will follow the boiling of water and done away with the eureka forbes aqua guard.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Eureka Forbes contacts