Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

1860 266 1177 (Customer Service)
+91 703 988 3333 (Customer Service)
+91 804 663 6363 (Online Sales)
+91 224 882 1700 (Head Office)
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
Mumbai
Fri9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

very poor service and false promise

i m suffering from ureka forbes, inspite of 15 calls they have not send person to service at my home
i m living in small villege in college campus when i buy i was promise to give 2 free service but after 7 month no one has attened my appliance
this is very bad part on thier role
plz dont buy any product frm ureka forbes this is my suggestion to all peoples living in india
dont be cheated frm them

rajesh kumar May 14, 2008

I'M VERY ASHAME TO REGISTER THE COMPLAINT BEFORE YOU AS I'M AN ADVOCATE WITHOUT ISSUING LEGAL NOTICE AND AS WELL AS THIS IS MY THIRD COMPLAINT BEFORE YOU AND THE SAME REPLY BY YOUR SIDE NO RESPONSE FROM EITHER YOURS OR YOUR MEMBERS
    I HAD BUYED ONE AQUA GUARD WATER PURIFER BEFORE 4 MONTHS AT YOUR BRANCH IN CUDDALORE DIVISION AT TAMILNADU
    THEN WITH IN A WEEK I REGISTERED A COMPLAINT FOR LEAKAGE AND AFTER THAT ONE SERVICE MAN SEED THE PLANT AND SAID THE FILTER WAS FAULTED SO THE FILTER WAS IN FULL WARRANTY AND GURANTEE THE FILTER WAS REPLACED HE SAID THIS WORD AND PROMISED TO REPLACE IT ON 4.5.2008 but still no one attend the plant for replacing and service so i'm in the situation to complaint before you so hereby i call upon you to service my water filter within one week from the receipt of this mail failing complaince i'll push in the situation to proceed further legal action against yours

rajesh kumar May 14, 2008

tamil nadu 605757

Mob.No:9942155335

• Bu
    bunty 73 Mar 21, 2017

Eureka Forbes very 420 company they cleared 4 extra cheqes payment and not returned till now

Product not deilvered

I see a similar complaint here and I was also cheated by the same person. His name is "Harinath V". This guy came to my new apartment and gave a speach on Aquaguard water purifier and mesaured the TDS in the borewell water. He had an expired identity card from Eureka Forbes. Though we asked why its expired, he said some vague reason. I decided to go with RO model with storage capacity which costs 14500/-. I gave a post-dated chequeForbes'(after 4 days, as he said product will be delivered the very next day) for 'Eureka for Rs 14500/-. The money was taken on the 5th day of order, 2 weeks passed, there was no trace of the product. Everytime i called this guy told 'today evening we will fix it, technician is on the way to your house, sorry-give me one day time, the peice we had was faulty' etc. After this i called the customer care, they confirmed they have got the money will install the product next day. After this again one week passed, there was no response. I called the customer care and I cancelled the product.

I too made a mistake of giving the money before they delivered the product. Now they say they need some more time to return the money. Now i am behind them for money. These people are real cheaters and real criminals. I hope someone should read all these customer complaint boards before comminting any mistakes like i made.

-Prasanth

STD activation

Dear Benaifer Patel,

My problem is not resolved till date...pls expedite the matter.

Regards,

Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 1:06 PM
Subject: Reference to your mail

Dear Customer,

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for contacting Reliance Broadband Customer Care.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

In response to your mail regarding wrong behaviors of Customer Service Representative, we have documented your complaint and escalated the same to the concerned team who will review the same. They will be in touch with you on this subject.

Further to your request for STD activation has been registered under Service Request ID [protected], which is in process and will be resolved at the earliest.

We are constantly trying to improve our services.Looking forward to your co-operation.

We look forward to an opportunity to assist you again.

For additional product and service related information you may contact us through any of the following means:

Phone:

Yours sincerely,

Benaifer Patel
Broadband Customer Care
Reliance Communications

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hina Khan ([protected]@eurekaforbes.com)
Date: Monday, April 14, 2008 02:28 PM
To: [protected]@relianceada.com ([protected]@relianceada.com)
Subject: misbehaviour by Mr.Purshottam & Chanchal

Dear Reliance Care,

Your two representative Purshottam & Chnachal doesnot have basic coutesy and problem solving skills.Both are very adamant and not transferring my call to some senior.They are telling they cant transfer or arrange a call back.

Later I spoke with Pranjal-Floor Supervisor.She told me to send the email for the same.

I have asked for STD activation since 10 days and daily Im geting the reply"sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, your request in a process and we cant transfer your call to senior"..pla arrange a STC activatioon fast on my fixed line:
040-[protected].

Regards,

Hina
040-[protected]

Product complaint!

I had purchased one RO system form Eureka Forbes form their Delhi Branch. From the day one it has started creating troubles. At times there was water leakage and at times it stops working. Finally their company employee said it is better to have another model because there are some persistent problems with this particular model, and they had fixed the lower version of RO system at my home in my absence.
Here I would like to tell that the purpose of buying that particular model got defeated and no body in this company is there to listen to the cries of their customers. I was told the Mr. Eric Bakhtawar is heading this company, I tried to contact that gentleman but i couldn't get through. My would not suggest any body to go for Eureka Forbes product after this experience.

santosh Apr 09, 2008

eureka forbes crystal water purifier is nonfunctional
    My Forbes crystal water purifier is nonfunctional which is under warranty. A complaint was formal complaint raised on 31-mar-2008 Complaint no 80246624. on customer helpline no:022 39883333. & my no was provided .
    Till today no service engg has called back. I have called the helpline line about 6 times after 31 mar, who only assure me that some service engg will call back.

santosh Poojary
    :9223374728
    Alt no: 9223323713/02265057225
    product:
    forbes crystal
    sr no: BD07-0011609

sanjay manohar jadhav Jul 04, 2008

Dear sir,
    Last year i purchased INOVA model of your company.I got only one service in a year for second service i made 6 calls to your call centre [39883333]. then i called your sevice centre
    two times.finally i contacted agent vijay dubey [ who made me fool to buy your product ].finally
    after 12 days your technician came jast to clean machine. Now i extended contract for 3 years
    I asked your technician to replace candle & carbon he told me that they didnot have these spare parts now after 15 days he will change .How can it be possible in such a big company parts are not available yours is the worst service ever i experienced in my life.
    There is absolutely no communication in your call centre & service centre Even i got very bad experience from your khar office person named Darshan I called him 4 times, initially he told me he will look into this matter but he did nothing .please you look into this matter and replace
    my machine's candle & carbon immediately and i should get proper service from you.

sanjay manohar jadhav
    B/408, Ganeshleela co.op.hsg.soc.
    Dr. Shirodkar Rd.
    Parel, Mumbai-400012.
    cutomer code 1003960671.

Poor after sales & AMC services

Customer ID No [protected] & Complaint No [protected] dated 25/2/08.
Product Aquaguard Nova Water Purifier bought in Sep 2002.

The product was working fine till Jul 07 and the only thing that needs to be done was to change the candle and the carbon filter. I took the biggest mistake of taking an AMC in Aug 07, with a promise that both the filters would be changed free of cost (which would have costed cheaper than AMC & service charges) and free servicing through out the year.

Since last Aug 07, after the free servicing, the Aquaguard has been giving problems and relgiously the service engineer would come and change some part and go away. The UV detector was changed twice, the PCB ws changed at least 5 times, few pipes were removed, all by the authorised service engineer.

The service engineer was called more than 5 times in Feb yet the problem of the filter has not been solved. He promised to get a senior technician on 25/02. Since no one turned up, I placed a complaint with the call centre (who incidently dont know anything other than to take down the complaint and give the complaint no). No one turned up on 26/02. So I placed a reminder complaint and again I was promised the technicians would come on 27/02. No one has turned up. Result.....I have to buy Mineral water from outside..

Please go ahead and buy the product provided you know how to repair it yourself. Its one of the worst after sales services I have ever come across. Indifferent, unable to understand the sensitivities of the customers & their necessities and willing to give promises which could never be kept.

Rajkumar

• Pg
    P.G.Palnitkar Apr 02, 2008

I have purchased aquard Nova model about 5 years back.Earlier we were stationed at Nasik where we purchased the machine, where, we were getting a very good after sale service.We made two years service contract with the company.Now we shifted to Pune staying at Paud Road.Here nobody came to install the machine with the request.Because I am an Engineer I could be able to install it. It could run properly for 6 months nobody turned back to check it. Afterwards it stopped working only. I lodged a complaint. After 5 days, by giving frequent rings sombody came.By that time my wife had a severe attack of diarrhoea.Now also it is not working properly.I registered a complaint on 28/03/08, today is 3/04/08, nobody turned to attend the complaint after giving calls.It seems company is having lot many customers but do not have time to attain the complaints.Then why company is making contracts, just to collect the money? Iwant immediate service. Otherwise I will apply in GRAHAK PETH now.Just fade up with the service.

ravi prakash srivastava May 10, 2008

I bought my Eureka Forbes Aqua guard 6 years back. After purchase & intalation of appratus I never got satisfactory services, I also get promise person will come in 2 hours but it never happens, I paying huge amount of telephone bills only for following my complaint .The person all time came is Mr. Surendra Vishwakarma. That fello never listen any thing about my problem & he just cleaning the fabrik candle only & go back. resulting the problem again arrising with in 3-4 days of not delivering water through it and now I m forced to take some legal action against them. My area is falling in Singrauli (M.P.) India

• Ag
    aghori Feb 18, 2010

Surprisingly I am facing the similar issues with my Aquaguard Nova.
    I had taken an AMC once and since then after every 6-8 months the aquaguard stops functioning and i have no option but to call the customer care, their technician comes and replaces the board, and its true i have seen the board getting replaced 5-6 times. and they charge somewhere in the range 500-1200.
    and I am very sure its not the board because meanwhile the aquaguard sometimes works and sometimes it doesnot.
    I guess I should learn to fix it myself.

• Pa
    pawarrajesh Sep 09, 2010

we have 1 yrs contract (EMC) with aquaguard.the office of that was in konkan nagar mahim
    now it is shifted somewhere. and we dont have contact number of them.we want to clean up our water purif ier from inside
    pls help asap early our contact nuber is 02224464014

• Na
    NARESH GADHIYA Sep 13, 2010

Though hvng amc from last more than 10years&also complained to co's service centre at panvel-raigad new mumbai on phone no.02265165679 & also reminded 5 times but still no serviceman has turned up till now. Already my cell no. Is gvn but then also no one bothered to call me before coming to home for servicing,.

Very bad service. Will never recommend anyone to buy the product of this co.

MahanteshHanji Oct 05, 2010

I had placed a request to service my Aquaguard Nova purifier, nobody turned up even after 5 days. When i tried to check the status, the senior executive lifted his hands saying the request is not updated. I was promised for sure that some one will come 100% on a saturday. we kept waiting for servicing guy cancelling all our weekend appointments, but the guy not turned up even after 5 days. there is not even a curtecy call to update the status. worst service. can't believe these guys.

Not working since installation

On installation only for my water purifier model FORBES DESIGNA , i had informed the concerned engineer, that it is leaking and this piece is to be changed , he even made me talk to his higher bosses , they promised me that it would be replaced , but it is over 5 months , neither they have replaced the same and they have not bothered to call back .

I am really astonished that a company like EUREKA FORBES, is not attending to customer complaints .

On making repeated calls on 24 hour helpline nos , we cant get our complaint registered.

what is the solution , once we buy a product of such agood brand and then we dont get any response for our complaints.

Aquaguard Classic

Worst service for AMC:

I lodged a complaint on 23.12.2007 with your helpline and the ref. no allotted is 34883. Even after repeated calling to the following numbers : 044 - [protected]/70/71, no one has turned up so far. Today also they are saying that they are planning to come on 07th or 08th of this month. I have never seen such a worst and atrocious reply to a customer by its service engineer. I need some telephone numbers of officials who can be contacted for Chennai city.

• Na
    Narendra Apr 18, 2008

I m fade up from Eureka Forbes and there customer executive, because Eureka is not providing the service to there customer, I called the helpline on 31/3/08 - 3/4/08 and many more times but my acqua guard is as till today it was, no one is attending the complaint and the phone no of your officer Mr Patel tel no: 28708115 / 28708281 is just ringing no one is attending the phone. so what is the use of paying the anual service charges, if no one is going to attend the complain.

• As
    Asia Agragamee Jun 03, 2008

I bought my Eureka Forbes Aqua guard classic on dtd 29.03.2005 through installment basis . But in the the acquagurd packet there is no manual or warranty card. Your representative install the product. But, when i asked them where is the manual and waranty card. He said that there is no waranty card or manul in this packet. I will give you tomorrow. He also said when the product packing the manual or waranty card not insert it by company. I will agree with them. But he did not give the waranty card and manual till 14.05.2008. My second installment date is 15.05.2008 i have deicided that i stopped the cheque, then he must come and give the warranty card and manual. After 15.05.08 he give the waranty card and manual to me. But in this period i have told to varius time, he said i will give you today, but not given. I have decided not payment the install amount those i have stopped. In your cuttack office there is no good representative. I have also decide the payment given those are stooped after all the cheuqe cleared.

• Pm
    P.Manivannan Jul 25, 2008

Eureka Forbes Chennai is one of the best example for how the service should not be. I feel I have choosen the worst product. I bought Aquaguard Booster in May 2008 and I'm yet to get invoice for the same. Thank god I bought this thro my credit card. So I have some sort of proof. Initially the service Person Balasubramanian said I'll get invocie from Delhi directly, because I'm paying thro credit card. Till date I have not got the invoice. In between my machine gave problem I shouted like a mad and got sales head number Mr. Sreekumar 9841281026 thro him on the same day I got TN head number Mr.Jayaprakash Ph: 9360344140 (not sure whether he is TN head). After 3 hours I got my machine serviced. But till date i have not got my invocie. Today when I contacted the sale head, he put conference to another guy and they both have promised they will send the invoice in a day or two. I'm not sure when I'll get my warranty card.

My experience is don't talk to them in pleasing soft way. Shout and blast them to get the work done.

• Di
    Diganta K Jan 28, 2009

All complaints are Genuine and we must drag Eureka Forbes to Consumer Court as they are cheating the consumer taking the advantges of one time sale to the customer.

Last one week I have become mad calling people for repairing my unit which I bought from Eureka sales person
    at my home. I am trying to get Phone no. of MD or VP level person to lodged the complaint but unfortunately
    I am unable to get the numbers.

I have decided in case in my life any Eureka Forbes sales person come to my house to sale any item surely I will give a big slap on him.

Request if anyone can guide whether we can approach Consumer court for not giving after sales service by companies.

Beware of this company

I have bought a water purifier of this company(aquaguard). After six months from buying it started to make...

Not Working

I bought this product in June 2006 and Now it is under the annual service contractby Eureka Fobes. Now it is not working. I have logged several complaints to their head office through net and also their local service centre regarding this and no one has come to my place and they have not tried to contact me as well. Their service is one of the worst after sales support. My sincerer advise for the people is not to buy the euraka forbes products.

Their customer support is also pathetic. No one listens to us. I am planing to file a case in the consumer court for this. Please encourage all your friends not to buy any product from eureka fobes. They are the No1 cheater in this world. I regret for buying this product.

• Mn
    M.N.sreekumar May 01, 2008

I have booked one water purifier on 30/04/2008 vide your receipt no.024662 issued by your representative Mr. Malloy Chatterjee code no. 900130 of 1582 Rajdanga Main Road, Rashbihari connector, Kolkata700 078 on a clear understanding that the new machine will be delivered todat 01/05/2008 and a cheque for the full amount has been issued by me. They have taken my old machine also as this booking was on exchange basis. Today they have not supplied the machine and my family is facing problems as they cannot take the drinking water, When I contacted Mr. Moloy Chatterjee over his mobile phone 9883031522, he informed today he could not supply the machine as your office was closed for May day.
    This is purely a cheating one. On 30/04/08 when he took the order and the old machine from my residence he is fully aware that today his office is closed due to May day. He should not have given the commitment that he will supply the material on 01/05/08. Again knowing well that the office is closed he took the old but working water filter from my residence and there by he put my family without drinking water for two days.
    As he wanted to have the sales recorded in his account for the month of April 2008, he had given false commitment of supplying the machine on 01/05/08 and therehy has cheated me.

• Pm
    P. MOHAN May 14, 2008

Hollow hell,
    Please try to understand the customer need.
    You pressing hard to buy the Euraka Forbs but your after sales support is substandard rather adverse impact. Please dont intent to sell the product in to the market. There are lot of good water purifier in the market but they are not such substandared system or the suportive team. I personally called the servive boy eraka forbs for a complaint on the aquagaurd classic system on 10 th of May 2008. They attended in the system on 12th May 2008. After prolonged repairing they finally tookawy with the machine intimating that there is a problem on the machine and require repaire at their work but till date it was return either with repair or the machine. Please dont make the public as a fool.My intention is only dont cheet the public
    My full address is below
    P. Mohan
    CII/33, Sector VII, Koyla Nagar,
    Dhanbad, Jharkand Pin: 826005
    Ml No:9431508418

randhir singh Jul 11, 2008

i totally agree with this above comment, because their service is worstest.

• Me
    melchius Nov 17, 2008

i totally agree with this above comment, because their service is worstest.

I kept calling, they don't turn up for service.

No service provided and violation of AMC

Hi,

I have a Eureka Forbes water Purifier, for which we have purchases the Annual Maintenance Contract. I had a problem in that purifier and I called in Eureka Forbes Mumbai Helpline and registered a complaint (Complaint# L128415 dated 25/11/2007). They assured to send me the technician within 24 hours. When the technician did not turn up, I again called up on the telephone number 022-[protected]. Till date I have discussed this issue with Mr. Gurpreet, Mr. Samrat, Mr. Ricky Miss Mehnaz and their Senior Mr. Abdul. Every time, they all assured me that the technician will reach today to attend the complaint.
But till date neither the technician turned up nor I have received any call to let me know when the technician will come.
On and above, they have a branch in Kopar Khairane but there is no response from that office. No one picks up the phone and the people from Mumbia Helpline office are not aware about the latest phone numbers of their own branch as they claimed that the telephone number of Kopar Khairane office has changed.
I want an explanation for this delay in Service and unprofessional behaviour.
I feel it a shame for a reputed company like you who commit to the customer about your good service. I am totally disappointed with this sort of unprofessional behavior of these persons. I want to bring this issue to the public who trust your organization and purchasing the water purifier system. I demand compensation for all of my troubles.

regards,

Prashant Ramchandra Parab
Airoli, Navi Mumbai - 400708

• La
    lambasher Jun 27, 2009

yes I agree that Eureka Forbes service is simply pathetic to say the least. Looks like they have changed their office in Navi Mumbai and now its more difficult to get any sort of service from them.

Did not provide bill and warranty card!

I purchased a water purifier (Aqua Guard) by cheque payment on the name of the company two and half month back. It was promised to me by the sales officer of the company that bill and life time warranty card will be provided with in the week so that cheque will be cleared, the money had been transferred in the company's account after three days after that i have called that officer no. of times and even sales head of panipat (haryana) regarding that issue, but again and again new excuses is given to me. Now i am fed up with this.

Terrible service!

My complaint number is [protected] and its the second time that it is happening that in spite of repeated...

Purposely not selling spares to product owners

I bought AQUAGUARD TOTAL RO SMART from Eureka Forbes in 16 Aug, 2006. In 10 Aug, 2007, the product gave me some problem and when i registered a complaint, the Service Engineer came and replaced the RO membrane with old one which he has brought. It was working for one week and after that it was giving problem. When i approached the Service center, they said that the warranty is over and i need to sign an AMC with them for Rs 3500. I found that the problem is with RO membrane and if we replace, the product will work fine. When i approached them, they said that they will not sell the spare like that, i need to sign an AMC, then only they can do anything.

Till now when i contact them, they used to tell " No Stock"

• Ha
    HANIF Feb 04, 2009

These are worse than beggers and need to taken to the court. PleASE TAKE THEM TO CONSUMER COURT.

• Ha
    HANIF Feb 04, 2009

horrible beggers these peopple, u shud take them to consumer court, y dont u do that. u have given them hard earned money and u deserve the best service and if they are not giving the same then take them to court...

• Aj
    Ajith Mar 03, 2009

Definitely, the compnay AQUAGUARD should be punished for cheating or dplaying this kind of games. Very cheap and stupid company.

No after sales service/attendance to complaints

I am a eureka forbes - aquaguard inova owner. I have asked the helpline [protected] to dismantle from my rented house and reinstall at another residence and they have issued number as SH-26/5 and SH26/7. After 10 days also there is no response and when i am calling helpline they are replying they will send the person immediately. But- they does not know the meaning of "immediately" and even on 6thNovember it is unattended and we are paying heavily on rent since october 31st, 2007. On calling the service office in Sanjay Nagar, on No: [protected], [protected], One mr.Chalres is misbehaving totally and they are not responding properly. They are putting the telephone line on and keep asking so many questions and unnecessarily wasting time and money on phone calls. the help line is giving same reply throughout as we will attend today - but nobody bothers to attend to this. As both family members are working and I have taken leave (that also non-pay leave) sitting at home to transfer this, it is really painful act on eureka forbes to neglect customer calls. Added to this is every morning at least 5-6 people come and knock our doors and disturbs in the busy morning hours asking whether we have eureka forbes products in our house. It is sad that Eureka forbes have time to spend on canvassing but no person is available for after sales attending. Having purchased this product by mistake, i regret for keeping any product in my house and hence forth i would be canvassing/publicizing people for the poor co-operation from eureka helpline.

DR.JAYASREE
DEVASANDRA, BANGALORE

no after sales service

i have purchased an aquaguard from sales agent of Eureka Forbes company on 04.12.2006 vide bill no 1710 dated 04.12.2006 it was installed on very next day i.e. on 05.12.2006. I was promised for two free service in a year but unfotunately none has come till date. Even my aquaguard is giving problem since last two months but the agency (Prativa Enterprise, House no. 294 ,Rangamati (west),Cable factory road, Rupnarayanpur, Burdwan PIN 713335 Ph. No. [protected] & [protected]) is paying no attention despite my several request. They reply that the agent who had sold the machine to me has left the job.
will you please tell me what is my fault ?
Where should I get my aquaguard serviced?

Very bad after sales service

The after sales service for servicing the product even in AMC is ###ed up. I am sorry to use such words but its utterly frustruating to call up the service center "N" number of times to call the service personal. Even after getting promises that he will come in 2 days they do not turn up even after 10 reminders. This is not an isolated complaint.

We have our AMC (COntract number : AG 96B [protected]) and have also logged a request number for this - L104465. This was done on 6th Oct 07, but the person is yet to turn up.

We got this Aqua guard in 2004 from Andheri, Mahakali Caves Road, Mumbai. Our service center is Scon, and later we were redirected to Reena Enterprises in Andheri east.

Both of these are equally bad and even after following up for ore than a month no one has turned up.

I feel like throwing this product in a dust bin and bombing this ### company who just takes payment for AMC and then not turing up for service.

I am not sure even if this complaint will help or not.

Hoping for some improvement.

• Dr
    dr vijay kumar Aug 28, 2007

I request all the viewers of this site not to buy aqua guard water purifier. I bought one on june 2006. From then onwards i am repenting very badly for buying the product. The company has no proper dealers for it. It frequently changes the dealer ship from one agency to the other. I am really vexed up calling the people for service. I am ready to pay how much ever money they ask but no body is responding. Please dont buy this product.

Santabhanu Das Sep 22, 2007

I have a Nova aqua guard bought about 7/8 years back when the Nova model was launched. It is under AMC since then. It has a membrane switch which has an inherent defect of failure often. We observed immediately after our purchase that the company has launched a new model with different switch. Our complaint for failure is only for the switch and the service agent also know this. Their response is very poor. They will never come the day they promise to come. They will come after 2/3 days. They will make some patch repair and promise to change the switch as soon as it is available with them which definitely means at least a year. I do not know how to come out of this problem. Probably I should change my aqua guard and by a new one but definitely NOT AN AQUA GUARD FROM EUREKA FORBES AGAIN.

Ravi Chandwani Jan 07, 2009

Your Engineer behavior and franchaise behavior towards to customer very rude. Shaken the customer.

• Bh
    Bhavik Shah Aug 18, 2009

totally agree with you. the after sales is pathetic. even the customer care / support is bad.

After registering a complaint with them there's ne response from the service center. The Customer Support Exec. assures that the complaint will be attended within 2 working days. but after 4 days there's no response. repeateed calls to the customer care center results in nothing but false assurances.

The technician attends the call after 10 days and that is not able to resolve the issue completely. He was supposed to return next day with some spares, but hasn't turned up since now. The Customer Care informs that the complaint is attended. which is more shocking.

Sumitra Bordawekar Mar 22, 2011

I request all the viewers of this site not to buy aqua guard water purifier. From then onwards i am repenting very badly for buying the product. The company has no proper dealers for it.

Sumitra Bordawekar Mar 22, 2011

I am not happy with your service. As your company reputation ur not given proper service to costomer. i purchase Aqua Sure Star LX last year 30.05.2010. That means its a warrenty period only. Its cost was Rs. 9000/- its not a less amount to me. But in your side there is not response get me properly.

Power cord automatically pulled in without the cord winder button pressed

I purchased a eureka forbes vacuum cleaner trendy steel 0n 23/09/2007 in chennai. I was assured that free demo will be done after the purchase for that I had to spend so much telephone calls and finally they came to my house for demo.

Later when I was using i found that the power cord was automatically pulling inside without pressing the auto cord winder switch. I registered a complaint on 02/10/07 in eureka help line and after inspite of several calls to different persons now I am fed up because every time i get that already serviced, no stock of cord winder, or door locked.

Till now no action has been taken to rectify this fault and they are not bothered about this I am of opinion never ever buy any products from eureka forbes.

Subrahmani

Violation of AMC!

Inspite of having an AMC, complaint regarding our non functional water purifier (I nova) has not been attended through out the day. In the morning of Saturday (5.10.07) the complaint was lodged. In the night we were told that nothing could be done before Monday i.e. after 2 whole days.The 24 hours telephone number was of no use. Further a fake complaint number of 121 with the promise to address the problem soon was given. Thereafter several telephone calls were wasted just trying to convince that a complaint had indeed been lodged. Also, the employees attending the phone were very rude and unsympathetic.

• Gu
    gurdeep singh Oct 07, 2007

eureka forbes acqua guard I-Nova is a useless product and service is very poor ,they are simply ###

• Pr
    preetam singh Oct 25, 2007

In spite of having an AMC, complaint regarding our non functional water purifier ( named-nova ) has not been attended through out the day. In the morning of Friday day (12.10.07) the complaint was lodged by phone to M/s MAP Entps., D.Dun. In between the technical man has come to my home three times but he told that the concern part is not available in MAP Entps. Yesterday he takeaway the machine with him.After that nothing could be done before today i.e. after 12 whole days. We are drinking pure water since 12 days. Who is responsible for that.

My ph. no. is 9410391207

• Re
    Reeturaj Bansal Oct 28, 2007

I have purchased RO water purifier from Eureka Forbes 8 month back. The company representative has told many false things to us, like life time warranty, cash discount, water checking with meter at the time of installation to check the water quality etc. But none of the above has happened. In spite of calling him many times no response and we have written to company, they have given us complaint number and told that they will update with us. Nothing has happened. No reply from company.

Maybe company told there representative to sell the product with lots of false promises, if not then why no action has taken after complaining.

I have decided not to take any of the Eureka Forbes product in future and also told my friends and relatives for the same.

• Se
    Seema Jain Dec 11, 2007

WE have started AMC of our water purifier in Nov 2006 and till date we didn't get the rep fron service provider. Every time we will have to remind them for changing the carbon and other things. They never turn up without repeted reminders.

What are the clauses for getting the AMC executed and what can we get out of the money we have paid in advance.

Please resolve the matter as we are fed up with the non service AMC.

Do not buy Aquaguard!

I am suffering after relying on Eureka Forbes's so called "quality services"! Please do not buy Aquaguard, as they have worst services. Installation of machine took 20 odd days and now for first service, I am waiting for 45days. Its horrible and beyond all imaginations, how these people sleep on complaints.

Manoranjan Barik Oct 07, 2007

Yes, Ifully agree the way Urekas Forbes people are having so called monopoly ion the product,But noe in the market several alternatives are available,Thanks God!
    Taking a Ureka Forbes Aqua Guard is a Life time Mistake.
    If u use the product for 100 years the cost of product will be 109000/-.
    Very poor after sales service.
    After AMC and apyment they simply forget.
    The company should change its policy.

Manoranjan Barik Oct 07, 2007

Yes I do agree in the hope less product of Ureka Forbes.

suresh soni Jul 09, 2008

paid two years of service contact. Rang up for service and fixing up some problem about 3 weeks back. no one has turned up. worst no one picks up the phone.

• Di
    dinesh66107 Jun 21, 2010

AFTER 18 DAYS NO REPLY OR SERVICE ENGINEER CAME TO ATTEND THE PROBLEM, HOW CAN THIS COMPANY AVOIDED THE AFTER SALE?
    NOW I 'M GOING TO SUE ON THIS COMPANY IN COSUMER COURT.

Very very poor customer service

I am cheated and made a object of joke by the customer care of Eureka Forbes, Bangalore. I put a request of...