Menu
Eureka Forbes
reviews & complaints

Eureka Forbes
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

147 complaints
37 resolved 110 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Eureka Forbes. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
G
2:24 am

Eureka Forbes - No services after charging 2 years Service charges

I paid Rs. 1, 890.00 as advance payment of 2 Years Service Contract.
My payment Receipt No. AG 96B 13386919 dated 18.08.2007
Validity of Service Contract From 29.08.07 to 28.08.09
Amount Paid Rs.1, 890.00
Their Service Center : Divy Deep Service Center,
Indore. India
Phone No. +91-731-2558445, 4004333.
They never come on their own, which they are supposed to at least twice in an year.
They do not come after several calls even.

If your organization really does some thing, I will appreciate.

Best regards,

G.K.Dwivedi

1 comment
Feb 03, 2013 4:23 am

Dear sir.
I paid Rs. 2280.00 as advance payment of 2 Years Service Contract.
According to the contract, they are, without our call, supposed to check the equipment twice in an year, service the equipment to ensure perfect performance of all its components, replace components, filter candle and carbon candle if required. In any case, they are supposed to change filter candle and carbon candle at least once in an year.Candles they are using are duplicate in make.Details of the aggrement are as follows.
My payment Receipt No. [protected] dated 18/02/2012
Validity of Service Contract From 18/02/12 to 18/02/13
Amount Paid by check no.514110
Their Service Center : Prassorna Services,
Nashik. India
Phone No. [protected] / 6515236 /2591787/2597506
They do not come after several calls & reminder even.If your organization really does some thing, I will appreciate.Can you take strict action against Prassarna services & refund my doposit or terminate the Agency within 7 working days.
If u fail to take action within stipulated period then I will make complaint in Consumer court.
Hoping to take immidiate action from you

Best regards,
Mrs.Rizwana sayyad
Contact No.[protected]

8:15 pm

Eureka Forbes - not attending coplaints even after repeated calls

Sir, I bought eureka forbes water purifier -Robot on 10.4.08 From the time of installation it gave trouble and not working. so after 10times of calling, on 30.4.08 they changed it with new one.
Now the new one not working from 17.07.08.
i rang up on20th, 24th, 27, 28, 29, & today 30th july08. Each time what they are saying is "sorry sir, today we will attend" But nobody turned up. Iam spending Daily Rs.50.00 to purchase mineral water from 17th07.08., in addition to cost for repeated phone calls.this gives me mental torture also. When I enquired my friends they also have similar experience. This is the last step Iam doing With patience

10 comments
Mar 25, 2013 2:11 pm

I am Rejesh Tejnani having eukeka forbes product water purifier Model Booster, theat is under contract no.[protected]. The machine is not working i have made complaint several times a complaint no i having theat i have made in 8the, Feb, 2013, no.[protected] and one more complaint i have made theat is on 12the of Feb, 13 no.7016712 but no body revert back please help me how to tacke theere companies theat is making only big big commitments. I want to book thee complaint in consumer court please help me for same.
Thanks looking for your kind cooperation
Rajesh Tejnani

Sep 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Dear Ms. Verma

We regret the inconvenience you had to face and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis. We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your phone number so that we can look into the matter quickly.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in at [email protected]

Sep 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Dear Mr. Pavanan

We are approaching you from Eureka Forbes service team, we regret the inconvenience you had to face. We have made a note of your contact details and will contact you to resolve the issue. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to write in at [email protected]

Aug 17, 2012 1:16 am

I have already written my complaint as above in the name of Rajni verma.
Would you kindly help me by arranging to send the after sales service personnel for attending the water purifier.
My Home address is- Sector-7, Block-1, Flat-24, .HIG Housing, Bhuthnath Road, Patna-800026. If you are unable to do so Please let me know, I shall protest against your after sales service commitment before the consumer forum. And try to aware the other buyers
for such thing so that they must be warned about your sweet commitment.
Rajni Verma

Aug 17, 2012 1:09 am

I purchased Aqua Sure crystal water purifire on 02.09.2011 Sr. BD10-8047372 BCOE from your authorized dealer M/s Urvarsi sales (P) ltd, Patna . From the date of installation no one your maintenance service provider person visited as per the purchase warranty card as provided to me. On list after sale service provider of Patna is 1st. floor, Arya Kumar Road, Machhuatoli Patna-800004 telephone number -[protected], 2684583, 2662022 But these telephone number do not exist. Even person contact of the your authorized sales dealer did not responded.
What should I do . Go to the consumer forum for such false assurance of after sales service.-Rajni Verma, Sector-7, Block-1, Flat-24, HIG Housing Bahadurpur, Patna-26

Aug 06, 2012 8:09 am

I am residing in Alapakkam, Porur in chennai.I have recommended Eureka forbes water purifier to my neighbor. Based on my recommendations he immediately given the payment same day Rs.14, 000/- on 02.08.2012. That sales guy told on the same day it will be installed. But till today its not been installed ie 06.08.12. Neither the sales guy(ARUN) who sold the machine nor his manager(YESU RAJA)is picking my call. The machine is lying in our house for the past 4 days. Really Euereka service is tooooooo bad. I have asked for refund of the money paid. Call call me on [protected]

Jun 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Dear Mr. S.Satyanarayana,

We have not heard from you for a while now. We would like to resolve your issue, incase you are still facing a problem. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

May 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Dear Mr. S.Satyanarayana,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

May 10, 2012 2:10 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AQUAGUARD WATER PURIFIER - CUSTOMER: S.SATYANARAYANA, MIG-8, "Sree Ganesh", Third Stage, KHB Lasyout, Kuempunagar, Mysore-570023; purchased aquaguard on 15-08-2011; Performance: Not Satisfactory.
PRESENTLY, ONLY THE OUTLET IS FULLY BUSY THROWING OUT WASTE WATER IN A ONTINUOUS STREAM. BUT WATEER IS NOT FILLED INTO THE TANK TO OUR SATISFACTION. EVEN AFTER 1-3 HOURS, THE TANK IS NOT FILLED. ANY NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS GO WASTE. COMPLAINED TO SALES PERSON, mR. VASU. COMPLAINED TO VASU AS WELL AS MR. RA VI, AND NOBODY TURNED UP. GIVE PROMINENCE TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. S.SATYANARAYANA

Nov 16, 2011 12:31 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased a water purifier model reviva more than six months back. During purchase they told me that three free service will be given. Till Today no body has come for service. I was out of station for the last 22 days. after that when I put out the machine it is not working. Today I lodged a complained to your office at Ramapuram, Chennai. Till 5.30 pm nobody has come for service. When I rang up your office no body picked up the phone. Kindly arrange some body to repair the machine because of this I struggle a lot and has to purchase water from out side.
My address: Mr Sundar Raman, C/o. R.S. Mani, Plot No. 1, Door No. 2/347 Selvalakshmi Gardens, AGS Colony Phase 3rd,
Mugalivakam, Chennai 600125. Ph:[protected], Cell:[protected].
Your immediate action is required. I agree your product are good but services are very bad.

11:49 pm

Eureka Forbes - Leaking water purifier

have complained about the product Aquaguard aqvaflow for leakage water
in filtter and i complant on 22-09-2008 and complant no 1060 weeks
before. Also, calling them twice or thrice daily for them to attend
the complaint. But still now, there is no response and whenever I
call, they say, they will send the technician today and after i call
to euro helpline no 39883333 on 28-09-2008 and complant no is my mobil
no9390054222 (to all customer dont buy eureka forbes aney items)
hemant nahar

in filtter and i complant on 22-09-2008 and complant no 1060 weeks
before. Also, calling them twice or thrice daily for them to attend
the complaint. But still now, there is no response and whenever I
call, they say, they will send the technician today and after i call
to euro helpline no [protected] on 28-09-2008 and complant no is my mobilno [protected] (to all customer dont buy eureka orbes aney items)
hemant nahar
hyderabad
[protected]

2 comments
Jun 04, 2012 10:16 pm

my spring fresh is not working properly.continuely get problems

Mar 04, 2009 12:37 pm

sir my aquagard is not working so i dont no the service no please ask the service people to contact my phone no in hyderabad [protected]

9:28 pm

Eureka Forbes - very poor service and false promise

i m suffering from ureka forbes, inspite of 15 calls they have not send person to service at my home
i m living in small villege in college campus when i buy i was promise to give 2 free service but after 7 month no one has attened my appliance
this is very bad part on thier role
plz dont buy any product frm ureka forbes this is my suggestion to all peoples living in india
dont be cheated frm them

3 comments
B
Mar 21, 2017 9:03 am

Eureka Forbes very 420 company they cleared 4 extra cheqes payment and not returned till now

May 14, 2008 3:42 am

tamil nadu 605757

Mob.No:[protected]
[protected]

May 14, 2008 3:34 am

I'M VERY ASHAME TO REGISTER THE COMPLAINT BEFORE YOU AS I'M AN ADVOCATE WITHOUT ISSUING LEGAL NOTICE AND AS WELL AS THIS IS MY THIRD COMPLAINT BEFORE YOU AND THE SAME REPLY BY YOUR SIDE NO RESPONSE FROM EITHER YOURS OR YOUR MEMBERS
I HAD BUYED ONE AQUA GUARD WATER PURIFER BEFORE 4 MONTHS AT YOUR BRANCH IN CUDDALORE DIVISION AT TAMILNADU
THEN WITH IN A WEEK I REGISTERED A COMPLAINT FOR LEAKAGE AND AFTER THAT ONE SERVICE MAN SEED THE PLANT AND SAID THE FILTER WAS FAULTED SO THE FILTER WAS IN FULL WARRANTY AND GURANTEE THE FILTER WAS REPLACED HE SAID THIS WORD AND PROMISED TO REPLACE IT ON 4.5.2008 but still no one attend the plant for replacing and service so i'm in the situation to complaint before you so hereby i call upon you to service my water filter within one week from the receipt of this mail failing complaince i'll push in the situation to proceed further legal action against yours

11:35 pm

Eureka Forbes - Product not deilvered

I see a similar complaint here and I was also cheated by the same person. His name is "Harinath V". This guy came to my new apartment and gave a speach on Aquaguard water purifier and mesaured the TDS in the borewell water. He had an expired identity card from Eureka Forbes. Though we asked why its expired, he said some vague reason. I decided to go with RO model with storage capacity which costs 14500/-. I gave a post-dated chequeForbes'(after 4 days, as he said product will be delivered the very next day) for 'Eureka for Rs 14500/-. The money was taken on the 5th day of order, 2 weeks passed, there was no trace of the product. Everytime i called this guy told 'today evening we will fix it, technician is on the way to your house, sorry-give me one day time, the peice we had was faulty' etc. After this i called the customer care, they confirmed they have got the money will install the product next day. After this again one week passed, there was no response. I called the customer care and I cancelled the product.

I too made a mistake of giving the money before they delivered the product. Now they say they need some more time to return the money. Now i am behind them for money. These people are real cheaters and real criminals. I hope someone should read all these customer complaint boards before comminting any mistakes like i made.

-Prasanth

12:57 am

Eureka Forbes - STD activation

Dear Benaifer Patel,

My problem is not resolved till date...pls expedite the matter.

Hina
----- Original Message -----
From: [email protected]
To: Hina Khan
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 1:06 PM
Subject: Reference to your mail

Dear Customer,

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for contacting Reliance Broadband Customer Care.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

In response to your mail regarding wrong behaviors of Customer Service Representative, we have documented your complaint and escalated the same to the concerned team who will review the same. They will be in touch with you on this subject.

Further to your request for STD activation has been registered under Service Request ID 66478891, which is in process and will be resolved at the earliest.

We are constantly trying to improve our services.Looking forward to your co-operation.

We look forward to an opportunity to assist you again.

For additional product and service related information you may contact us through any of the following means:

Phone:

Yours sincerely,

Benaifer Patel
Broadband Customer Care
Reliance Communications

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.

This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hina Khan ([email protected])
Date: Monday, April 14, 2008 02:28 PM
To: [email protected] ([email protected])
Subject: misbehaviour by Mr.Purshottam & Chanchal

Dear Reliance Care,

Your two representative Purshottam & Chnachal doesnot have basic coutesy and problem solving skills.Both are very adamant and not transferring my call to some senior.They are telling they cant transfer or arrange a call back.

Later I spoke with Pranjal-Floor Supervisor.She told me to send the email for the same.

I have asked for STD activation since 10 days and daily Im geting the reply"sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, your request in a process and we cant transfer your call to senior"..pla arrange a STC activatioon fast on my fixed line:
040-39883333.

Hina
040-66250020

9:28 am

Eureka Forbes - Product complaint!

I had purchased one RO system form Eureka Forbes form their Delhi Branch. From the day one it has started creating troubles. At times there was water leakage and at times it stops working. Finally their company employee said it is better to have another model because there are some persistent problems with this particular model, and they had fixed the lower version of RO system at my home in my absence.
Here I would like to tell that the purpose of buying that particular model got defeated and no body in this company is there to listen to the cries of their customers. I was told the Mr. Eric Bakhtawar is heading this company, I tried to contact that gentleman but i couldn't get through. My would not suggest any body to go for Eureka Forbes product after this experience.

2 comments
Jul 04, 2008 11:04 pm

Dear sir,
Last year i purchased INOVA model of your company.I got only one service in a year for second service i made 6 calls to your call centre [[protected]]. then i called your sevice centre
two times.finally i contacted agent vijay dubey [ who made me fool to buy your product ].finally
after 12 days your technician came jast to clean machine. Now i extended contract for 3 years
I asked your technician to replace candle & carbon he told me that they didnot have these spare parts now after 15 days he will change .How can it be possible in such a big company parts are not available yours is the worst service ever i experienced in my life.
There is absolutely no communication in your call centre & service centre Even i got very bad experience from your khar office person named Darshan I called him 4 times, initially he told me he will look into this matter but he did nothing .please you look into this matter and replace
my machine's candle & carbon immediately and i should get proper service from you.

sanjay manohar jadhav
B/408, Ganeshleela co.op.hsg.soc.
Dr. Shirodkar Rd.
Parel, Mumbai-400012.
cutomer code [protected].

Apr 09, 2008 2:25 am

eureka forbes crystal water purifier is nonfunctional
My Forbes crystal water purifier is nonfunctional which is under warranty. A complaint was formal complaint raised on 31-mar-2008 Complaint no [protected]. on customer helpline no:022 [protected]. & my no was provided .
Till today no service engg has called back. I have called the helpline line about 6 times after 31 mar, who only assure me that some service engg will call back.

santosh Poojary
:[protected]
Alt no: [protected]/[protected]
product:
forbes crystal
sr no: BD07-0011609

2:19 am

Eureka Forbes - Poor after sales & AMC services

Customer ID No 1004090559 & Complaint No 50639545 dated 25/2/08.
Product Aquaguard Nova Water Purifier bought in Sep 2002.

The product was working fine till Jul 07 and the only thing that needs to be done was to change the candle and the carbon filter. I took the biggest mistake of taking an AMC in Aug 07, with a promise that both the filters would be changed free of cost (which would have costed cheaper than AMC & service charges) and free servicing through out the year.

Since last Aug 07, after the free servicing, the Aquaguard has been giving problems and relgiously the service engineer would come and change some part and go away. The UV detector was changed twice, the PCB ws changed at least 5 times, few pipes were removed, all by the authorised service engineer.

The service engineer was called more than 5 times in Feb yet the problem of the filter has not been solved. He promised to get a senior technician on 25/02. Since no one turned up, I placed a complaint with the call centre (who incidently dont know anything other than to take down the complaint and give the complaint no). No one turned up on 26/02. So I placed a reminder complaint and again I was promised the technicians would come on 27/02. No one has turned up. Result...I have to buy Mineral water from outside..

Please go ahead and buy the product provided you know how to repair it yourself. Its one of the worst after sales services I have ever come across. Indifferent, unable to understand the sensitivities of the customers & their necessities and willing to give promises which could never be kept.

Rajkumar

6 comments
Apr 02, 2008 11:39 pm

I have purchased aquard Nova model about 5 years back.Earlier we were stationed at Nasik where we purchased the machine, where, we were getting a very good after sale service.We made two years service contract with the company.Now we shifted to Pune staying at Paud Road.Here nobody came to install the machine with the request.Because I am an Engineer I could be able to install it. It could run properly for 6 months nobody turned back to check it. Afterwards it stopped working only. I lodged a complaint. After 5 days, by giving frequent rings sombody came.By that time my wife had a severe attack of diarrhoea.Now also it is not working properly.I registered a complaint on 28/03/08, today is 3/04/08, nobody turned to attend the complaint after giving calls.It seems company is having lot many customers but do not have time to attain the complaints.Then why company is making contracts, just to collect the money? Iwant immediate service. Otherwise I will apply in GRAHAK PETH now.Just fade up with the service.

Oct 05, 2010 6:48 am

I had placed a request to service my Aquaguard Nova purifier, nobody turned up even after 5 days. When i tried to check the status, the senior executive lifted his hands saying the request is not updated. I was promised for sure that some one will come 100% on a saturday. we kept waiting for servicing guy cancelling all our weekend appointments, but the guy not turned up even after 5 days. there is not even a curtecy call to update the status. worst service. can't believe these guys.

May 10, 2008 12:21 am

I bought my Eureka Forbes Aqua guard 6 years back. After purchase & intalation of appratus I never got satisfactory services, I also get promise person will come in 2 hours but it never happens, I paying huge amount of telephone bills only for following my complaint .The person all time came is Mr. Surendra Vishwakarma. That fello never listen any thing about my problem & he just cleaning the fabrik candle only & go back. resulting the problem again arrising with in 3-4 days of not delivering water through it and now I m forced to take some legal action against them. My area is falling in Singrauli (M.P.) India

N
Sep 13, 2010 5:03 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Though hvng amc from last more than 10years&also complained to co's service centre at panvel-raigad new mumbai on phone no.[protected] & also reminded 5 times but still no serviceman has turned up till now. Already my cell no. Is gvn but then also no one bothered to call me before coming to home for servicing,.

Very bad service. Will never recommend anyone to buy the product of this co.

Sep 09, 2010 5:11 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

we have 1 yrs contract (EMC) with aquaguard.the office of that was in konkan nagar mahim
now it is shifted somewhere. and we dont have contact number of them.we want to clean up our water purif ier from inside
pls help asap early our contact nuber is [protected]

Feb 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Surprisingly I am facing the similar issues with my Aquaguard Nova.
I had taken an AMC once and since then after every 6-8 months the aquaguard stops functioning and i have no option but to call the customer care, their technician comes and replaces the board, and its true i have seen the board getting replaced 5-6 times. and they charge somewhere in the range 500-1200.
and I am very sure its not the board because meanwhile the aquaguard sometimes works and sometimes it doesnot.
I guess I should learn to fix it myself.

V
3:31 am

Eureka Forbes - Not working since installation

On installation only for my water purifier model FORBES DESIGNA , i had informed the concerned engineer, that it is leaking and this piece is to be changed , he even made me talk to his higher bosses , they promised me that it would be replaced , but it is over 5 months , neither they have replaced the same and they have not bothered to call back .

I am really astonished that a company like EUREKA FORBES, is not attending to customer complaints .

On making repeated calls on 24 hour helpline nos , we cant get our complaint registered.

what is the solution , once we buy a product of such agood brand and then we dont get any response for our complaints.

Eureka Forbes - Aquaguard Classic

Worst service for AMC:

I lodged a complaint on 23.12.2007 with your helpline and the ref. no allotted is 34883. Even after repeated calling to the following numbers : 044 - 65714969/70/71, no one has turned up so far. Today also they are saying that they are planning to come on 07th or 08th of this month. I have never seen such a worst and atrocious reply to a customer by its service engineer. I need some telephone numbers of officials who can be contacted for Chennai city.

4 comments
Jan 28, 2009 12:04 pm

All complaints are Genuine and we must drag Eureka Forbes to Consumer Court as they are cheating the consumer taking the advantges of one time sale to the customer.

Last one week I have become mad calling people for repairing my unit which I bought from Eureka sales person
at my home. I am trying to get Phone no. of MD or VP level person to lodged the complaint but unfortunately
I am unable to get the numbers.

I have decided in case in my life any Eureka Forbes sales person come to my house to sale any item surely I will give a big slap on him.

Request if anyone can guide whether we can approach Consumer court for not giving after sales service by companies.

Jul 25, 2008 12:00 am

Eureka Forbes Chennai is one of the best example for how the service should not be. I feel I have choosen the worst product. I bought Aquaguard Booster in May 2008 and I'm yet to get invoice for the same. Thank god I bought this thro my credit card. So I have some sort of proof. Initially the service Person Balasubramanian said I'll get invocie from Delhi directly, because I'm paying thro credit card. Till date I have not got the invoice. In between my machine gave problem I shouted like a mad and got sales head number Mr. Sreekumar [protected] thro him on the same day I got TN head number Mr.Jayaprakash Ph: [protected] (not sure whether he is TN head). After 3 hours I got my machine serviced. But till date i have not got my invocie. Today when I contacted the sale head, he put conference to another guy and they both have promised they will send the invoice in a day or two. I'm not sure when I'll get my warranty card.

My experience is don't talk to them in pleasing soft way. Shout and blast them to get the work done.

Jun 03, 2008 5:35 am

I bought my Eureka Forbes Aqua guard classic on dtd 29.03.2005 through installment basis . But in the the acquagurd packet there is no manual or warranty card. Your representative install the product. But, when i asked them where is the manual and waranty card. He said that there is no waranty card or manul in this packet. I will give you tomorrow. He also said when the product packing the manual or waranty card not insert it by company. I will agree with them. But he did not give the waranty card and manual till 14.05.2008. My second installment date is 15.05.2008 i have deicided that i stopped the cheque, then he must come and give the warranty card and manual. After 15.05.08 he give the waranty card and manual to me. But in this period i have told to varius time, he said i will give you today, but not given. I have decided not payment the install amount those i have stopped. In your cuttack office there is no good representative. I have also decide the payment given those are stooped after all the cheuqe cleared.

N
Apr 18, 2008 11:16 pm

I m fade up from Eureka Forbes and there customer executive, because Eureka is not providing the service to there customer, I called the helpline on 31/3/08 - 3/4/08 and many more times but my acqua guard is as till today it was, no one is attending the complaint and the phone no of your officer Mr Patel tel no: [protected] / [protected] is just ringing no one is attending the phone. so what is the use of paying the anual service charges, if no one is going to attend the complain.

J
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have bought a water purifier of this company(aquaguard). After six months from buying it started to make tension for me . sometimes it stop responding, sometimes it did not start. Really it was bad luck for me when i decided to buy it. Now from 2 months it didn't work continously. I have called customers care hundreds of time, but noone have come yet...

Eureka Forbes - Not Working

I bought this product in June 2006 and Now it is under the annual service contractby Eureka Fobes. Now it is not working. I have logged several complaints to their head office through net and also their local service centre regarding this and no one has come to my place and they have not tried to contact me as well. Their service is one of the worst after sales support. My sincerer advise for the people is not to buy the euraka forbes products.

Their customer support is also pathetic. No one listens to us. I am planing to file a case in the consumer court for this. Please encourage all your friends not to buy any product from eureka fobes. They are the No1 cheater in this world. I regret for buying this product.

4 comments
Nov 17, 2008 10:34 pm

i totally agree with this above comment, because their service is worstest.

I kept calling, they don't turn up for service.

Jul 11, 2008 8:51 am

i totally agree with this above comment, because their service is worstest.

May 14, 2008 3:04 am

Hollow hell,
Please try to understand the customer need.
You pressing hard to buy the Euraka Forbs but your after sales support is substandard rather adverse impact. Please dont intent to sell the product in to the market. There are lot of good water purifier in the market but they are not such substandared system or the suportive team. I personally called the servive boy eraka forbs for a complaint on the aquagaurd classic system on 10 th of May 2008. They attended in the system on 12th May 2008. After prolonged repairing they finally tookawy with the machine intimating that there is a problem on the machine and require repaire at their work but till date it was return either with repair or the machine. Please dont make the public as a fool.My intention is only dont cheet the public
My full address is below
P. Mohan
CII/33, Sector VII, Koyla Nagar,
Dhanbad, Jharkand Pin: 826005
Ml No:[protected]

May 01, 2008 5:31 am

I have booked one water purifier on 30/04/2008 vide your receipt no.024662 issued by your representative Mr. Malloy Chatterjee code no. 900130 of 1582 Rajdanga Main Road, Rashbihari connector, Kolkata700 078 on a clear understanding that the new machine will be delivered todat 01/05/2008 and a cheque for the full amount has been issued by me. They have taken my old machine also as this booking was on exchange basis. Today they have not supplied the machine and my family is facing problems as they cannot take the drinking water, When I contacted Mr. Moloy Chatterjee over his mobile phone [protected], he informed today he could not supply the machine as your office was closed for May day.
This is purely a cheating one. On 30/04/08 when he took the order and the old machine from my residence he is fully aware that today his office is closed due to May day. He should not have given the commitment that he will supply the material on 01/05/08. Again knowing well that the office is closed he took the old but working water filter from my residence and there by he put my family without drinking water for two days.
As he wanted to have the sales recorded in his account for the month of April 2008, he had given false commitment of supplying the machine on 01/05/08 and therehy has cheated me.

Eureka Forbes - No service provided and violation of AMC

Hi,

I have a Eureka Forbes water Purifier, for which we have purchases the Annual Maintenance Contract. I had a problem in that purifier and I called in Eureka Forbes Mumbai Helpline and registered a complaint (Complaint# L128415 dated 25/11/2007). They assured to send me the technician within 24 hours. When the technician did not turn up, I again called up on the telephone number 022-39883333. Till date I have discussed this issue with Mr. Gurpreet, Mr. Samrat, Mr. Ricky Miss Mehnaz and their Senior Mr. Abdul. Every time, they all assured me that the technician will reach today to attend the complaint.
But till date neither the technician turned up nor I have received any call to let me know when the technician will come.
On and above, they have a branch in Kopar Khairane but there is no response from that office. No one picks up the phone and the people from Mumbia Helpline office are not aware about the latest phone numbers of their own branch as they claimed that the telephone number of Kopar Khairane office has changed.
I want an explanation for this delay in Service and unprofessional behaviour.
I feel it a shame for a reputed company like you who commit to the customer about your good service. I am totally disappointed with this sort of unprofessional behavior of these persons. I want to bring this issue to the public who trust your organization and purchasing the water purifier system. I demand compensation for all of my troubles.

regards,

Prashant Ramchandra Parab
Airoli, Navi Mumbai - 400708

1 comment
L
Jun 27, 2009 1:04 am

yes I agree that Eureka Forbes service is simply pathetic to say the least. Looks like they have changed their office in Navi Mumbai and now its more difficult to get any sort of service from them.

12:00 am

Eureka Forbes - Did not provide bill and warranty card!

I purchased a water purifier (Aqua Guard) by cheque payment on the name of the company two and half month back. It was promised to me by the sales officer of the company that bill and life time warranty card will be provided with in the week so that cheque will be cleared, the money had been transferred in the company's account after three days after that i have called that officer no. of times and even sales head of panipat (haryana) regarding that issue, but again and again new excuses is given to me. Now i am fed up with this.

Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My complaint number is 50381422 and its the second time that it is happening that in spite of repeated reminders in their call center, the curing of problem has taken a hell lot time. Apart from that, the people at the call center treat us as if we are totally at their mercy and they are not even ready to accept their mistake and apologize for the same . I...

Eureka Forbes - Purposely not selling spares to product owners

I bought AQUAGUARD TOTAL RO SMART from Eureka Forbes in 16 Aug, 2006. In 10 Aug, 2007, the product gave me some problem and when i registered a complaint, the Service Engineer came and replaced the RO membrane with old one which he has brought. It was working for one week and after that it was giving problem. When i approached the Service center, they said that the warranty is over and i need to sign an AMC with them for Rs 3500. I found that the problem is with RO membrane and if we replace, the product will work fine. When i approached them, they said that they will not sell the spare like that, i need to sign an AMC, then only they can do anything.

Till now when i contact them, they used to tell " No Stock"

3 comments
Mar 03, 2009 5:44 am

Definitely, the compnay AQUAGUARD should be punished for cheating or dplaying this kind of games. Very cheap and stupid company.

Feb 04, 2009 9:24 pm

horrible beggers these peopple, u shud take them to consumer court, y dont u do that. u have given them hard earned money and u deserve the best service and if they are not giving the same then take them to court...

Feb 04, 2009 9:20 pm

These are worse than beggers and need to taken to the court. PleASE TAKE THEM TO CONSUMER COURT.

Eureka Forbes - No after sales service/attendance to complaints

I am a eureka forbes - aquaguard inova owner. I have asked the helpline 39883333 to dismantle from my rented house and reinstall at another residence and they have issued number as SH-26/5 and SH26/7. After 10 days also there is no response and when i am calling helpline they are replying they will send the person immediately. But- they does not know the meaning of "immediately" and even on 6thNovember it is unattended and we are paying heavily on rent since october 31st, 2007. On calling the service office in Sanjay Nagar, on No: 235138888, 235137777, One mr.Chalres is misbehaving totally and they are not responding properly. They are putting the telephone line on and keep asking so many questions and unnecessarily wasting time and money on phone calls. the help line is giving same reply throughout as we will attend today - but nobody bothers to attend to this. As both family members are working and I have taken leave (that also non-pay leave) sitting at home to transfer this, it is really painful act on eureka forbes to neglect customer calls. Added to this is every morning at least 5-6 people come and knock our doors and disturbs in the busy morning hours asking whether we have eureka forbes products in our house. It is sad that Eureka forbes have time to spend on canvassing but no person is available for after sales attending. Having purchased this product by mistake, i regret for keeping any product in my house and hence forth i would be canvassing/publicizing people for the poor co-operation from eureka helpline.

DR.JAYASREE
DEVASANDRA, BANGALORE

Eureka Forbes - no after sales service

i have purchased an aquaguard from sales agent of Eureka Forbes company on 04.12.2006 vide bill no 1710 dated 04.12.2006 it was installed on very next day i.e. on 05.12.2006. I was promised for two free service in a year but unfotunately none has come till date. Even my aquaguard is giving problem since last two months but the agency (Prativa Enterprise, House no. 294 ,Rangamati (west),Cable factory road, Rupnarayanpur, Burdwan PIN 713335 Ph. No. 033-2531306 & 09434311304) is paying no attention despite my several request. They reply that the agent who had sold the machine to me has left the job.
will you please tell me what is my fault ?
Where should I get my aquaguard serviced?

Z

Eureka Forbes - Very bad after sales service

The after sales service for servicing the product even in AMC is ###ed up. I am sorry to use such words but its utterly frustruating to call up the service center "N" number of times to call the service personal. Even after getting promises that he will come in 2 days they do not turn up even after 10 reminders. This is not an isolated complaint.

We have our AMC (COntract number : AG 96B 13582061) and have also logged a request number for this - L104465. This was done on 6th Oct 07, but the person is yet to turn up.

We got this Aqua guard in 2004 from Andheri, Mahakali Caves Road, Mumbai. Our service center is Scon, and later we were redirected to Reena Enterprises in Andheri east.

Both of these are equally bad and even after following up for ore than a month no one has turned up.

I feel like throwing this product in a dust bin and bombing this ### company who just takes payment for AMC and then not turing up for service.

I am not sure even if this complaint will help or not.

Hoping for some improvement.

6 comments
Sep 22, 2007 12:00 am

I have a Nova aqua guard bought about 7/8 years back when the Nova model was launched. It is under AMC since then. It has a membrane switch which has an inherent defect of failure often. We observed immediately after our purchase that the company has launched a new model with different switch. Our complaint for failure is only for the switch and the service agent also know this. Their response is very poor. They will never come the day they promise to come. They will come after 2/3 days. They will make some patch repair and promise to change the switch as soon as it is available with them which definitely means at least a year. I do not know how to come out of this problem. Probably I should change my aqua guard and by a new one but definitely NOT AN AQUA GUARD FROM EUREKA FORBES AGAIN.

Aug 28, 2007 12:00 am

I request all the viewers of this site not to buy aqua guard water purifier. I bought one on june 2006. From then onwards i am repenting very badly for buying the product. The company has no proper dealers for it. It frequently changes the dealer ship from one agency to the other. I am really vexed up calling the people for service. I am ready to pay how much ever money they ask but no body is responding. Please dont buy this product.

Mar 22, 2011 6:46 am

I am not happy with your service. As your company reputation ur not given proper service to costomer. i purchase Aqua Sure Star LX last year 30.05.2010. That means its a warrenty period only. Its cost was Rs. 9000/- its not a less amount to me. But in your side there is not response get me properly.

Mar 22, 2011 6:32 am

I request all the viewers of this site not to buy aqua guard water purifier. From then onwards i am repenting very badly for buying the product. The company has no proper dealers for it.

B
Aug 18, 2009 2:34 am

totally agree with you. the after sales is pathetic. even the customer care / support is bad.

After registering a complaint with them there's ne response from the service center. The Customer Support Exec. assures that the complaint will be attended within 2 working days. but after 4 days there's no response. repeateed calls to the customer care center results in nothing but false assurances.

The technician attends the call after 10 days and that is not able to resolve the issue completely. He was supposed to return next day with some spares, but hasn't turned up since now. The Customer Care informs that the complaint is attended. which is more shocking.

Jan 07, 2009 7:43 am

Your Engineer behavior and franchaise behavior towards to customer very rude. Shaken the customer.

12:00 am

Eureka Forbes - Power cord automatically pulled in without the cord winder button pressed

I purchased a eureka forbes vacuum cleaner trendy steel 0n 23/09/2007 in chennai. I was assured that free demo will be done after the purchase for that I had to spend so much telephone calls and finally they came to my house for demo.

Later when I was using i found that the power cord was automatically pulling inside without pressing the auto cord winder switch. I registered a complaint on 02/10/07 in eureka help line and after inspite of several calls to different persons now I am fed up because every time i get that already serviced, no stock of cord winder, or door locked.

Till now no action has been taken to rectify this fault and they are not bothered about this I am of opinion never ever buy any products from eureka forbes.

Subrahmani