Having problems with Eureka Forbes?

1860 266 1177 (Customer Service)
+91 703 988 3333 (Customer Service)
+91 804 663 6363 (Online Sales)
+91 224 882 1700 (Head Office)
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
Mumbai
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Eureka Forbes - iNova Water PurifierInstallation and leaking problems

I have purchased the I-Nova water purifier from Eureka Forbes company. The concern persons was Rajan panda from Thane office.

First, I had the installation problems with Eureka Forbes team. The machine was lying at my home in packed condition for almost more than a week's time and after lot of pursuation, they deputed and installed the machine. Within few days, the inlet pipe to the machine started leaking and immediate telephonic complaint was given to Mr. Panda. Till date no actions have been taken from their end. Don't buy anything from Eureka Forbes.

Eureka Forbes LimitedPoor customer service and no commitment

I bought a Aqua Guard in the month July on Installment Basis under which I gave 1st cheque of Rs 1900.00 and other of Rs 990.00 dated : 2nd of every Month. In August they put u put my 1st ch. but due to some reason that cheque was bounched because my salary didn't get credit due to some reasons. So I called in ur company on 2nd Aug. so that they can send an executive at my place and collect the Amount in cash including the fine for ch. bounce. I made all the payment and that executive told me that u will get ur cheque within 3 days n he gave it in written also . I wait for whole month but i didnt get my cheque back moreover next month they again put it in my bank n i again debited for cheque bounce.

So if i already made the payment in cash why it's again putted in my account n when i call up at your office that person told me that due to account Department's mistake it happened n we are sending your cheque back to u within two days n again same story i called him so many times n still i m in dark that when will i get my cheque back n why should i bear due to ur account Dept. mistake.. I m again debited for Rs 390.00 from my bank. 1st time i bear that fine bcoz it was my mistake but this time i will not leave it as.

Eureka Forbes - Water PurifierPoor after sales service and defective equipment

I bought a new Eureka Aquaguard water purifier with hard/soft water converter paying 15K. But just after 5 months of purchasing, it had several problems and I had to incessantly follow-up with the service people to get it rectified.

Now that there is a recent problem where water is NOT at all getting purified, I am asking for a replacement of Equipment but they are NOT agreeing for it. For every problem they are quoting it as simple problem and do some minor resolution.But next time there is a new problem. With a kid at home, I am seriously worried about the health hazards with water from Eureka as we use this for all drinking/cooking purpose.

Can you pl suggest as to how to get the equipment replaced or get my money back so that I can buy some other product who are more reliable and worthy.

I hope that atleast ONE RESPONSIBLE PERSON FROM EUREKA IS LOOKING INTO THIS AND WILL ACT!!! (high hopes though)

Naresh Kumar Nov 17, 2007

I think I have done a big mistake by purchasing Eureka Forbes water purifiers as they do not have after sales service.

Anirban Sinha Nov 17, 2007

I had lodged a complaint for attending a fault for Water Filter on 14/11/2007, complaint no L122997. In spite of having an AMC and following up repeatedly, I was told that they are going to attend to the problem. Till date they have not attended to the problem. This is the worst form of service that you can ever get. Eureka Forbes is extremely poor in customer service and customers are fooled and duped into buying their products.

• Am
          Amita Swain Aug 21, 2011

Sir,
          On 21st. June, 2011, I get installed one Aquaguard ( e-bioiling+) water purifier from Eureka Forbes and my Customer ID : [protected].
          During the the time of time of deal, the Marketing Person of the Company committed to provide me few extra articles vize: Cover, One Extension flexible delivery tube & One Candle. But after geting the full payment over installtion, the concerned instalation group simply installed the equipment. On enquiring, the Sales man had hardly any time to spare to listen to any of my reminders. How ever I stoped reminding him for such committed item for delivery.
          But on 20.08.2011, I lodged a complaint of Water Leakage from the Prefiltered Bowl of the Equipment over phone to the Sales Group Leader Mr. Bishnu Pradhan(the same Sales man) & he informed me to send some one in morning of 21.08.11. As no one turned up till 12 noom, I again reminded him over phone & this time he replied that he himself is on the way to attend the complaint. But till this comlaint is lodged no one attended to stop this leaking problem for which the whole surrounding of installation place is flooded. I am really feeling hurt for such types of Hopeless & irresponsible attitude by these sales persons for any after sales services.
          Amita Swain,
          AE-113, V.S.S. Nagar,
          Bhubaneswar - 751007
          E-mail i.d. : pabitra.[protected]@gmail.com

• De
          deepaksb Aug 22, 2011

eureka forbes/aquaguard is a FRUAD organisation.I had purchased a AGUAGUARD purifier costing Rs.10, 000/-+ and was leaking from DAY ONE.

unit was replaced by another one and same problem.Asked for refund-A/C PAYEE CHEQUE CURRENT DATE AND FROM EUREKA FORBES AND NOTA DEALER.Purifier was returned-

no of emails sent to top management of co but NOT BOTHERED EVEN TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY EMAILS OR REPLY.ITS A MAJOR INDUSTRIAL HOUSE-MUST A HAVE GREASED PALMS OF INDIAN STANDARDS ORGANISATION (ISI MARK) AND OTHER AUTHORITIES -INCLUDING MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS FOR CERTIFICATION AND RECOMMENDATION.Poor indian consumer is being taken for a ROYAL RIDE and is being cheated by these corporations.

Eureka Forbes Water Purifier (Aqua Gaurd RO)Poor service!

I bought Eureka Forbes Aqua Gaurd Water purifier RO last year in sept. end then onwards i realized my big mistake . These sales people make big promises of services and schemes but when the time comes for service i have to make calls and i have to remember the next due date of service and don't even get positive response like when that service person will come. I was not very clear about that insurance scheme which that sales person was saying as i had an emergency at that time to install that purifier but now i have called them several times to get to know about that scheme they are avoiding it. Now I don't know what exactly was it all about ? .. as far as i know this RO machine needs proper service at their service center and now what to do i am in dark.

These people should take at least some responsibility of the products they sell or their should be some prompt customer care service rather than do such cheating in just to bluff customers and run off by selling. I wonder how such reputed company is running by cheating their customers.

Eureka Forbes India, Water Purifier-RevivaServiceman absconding after taking money

I purchased a water purifier machine from Eureka Forbes, Aquagaurd Reviva RO, in the first quarter of 2006 in Varanasi city. The sales personal Mr. Pradeep Rai came to my home to sale the product and installed it. During one year of warrantee period he came several times to check the performance of machine. So we were quite satisfied with the service. But on July 6, 2007 after almost one year he came and suggested me to make a service contract for one year in RS.1600/- which covers free service and damages if any. So I agreed and gave him the said amount. He worked on machines and said that he had no fresh candles to change so he would come on July 8th to replace the parts. When I asked for receipt of the fee which I gave him, he said he is not carrying the receipt book so he would give me on 8th July. Since he came to me several time I had no reason to disbelieve him. But since that day he did not turn up, neither any body came from his office. On inquiring I was told that he has left the Job a month before and has joined some new concern in Meerut. When I managed to reach him on phone he outright said that I can claim this money from the Eureka Forbes since his Provident Funds etc are still lying in Varanasi Branch.

It’s really shocking that sales men and service people of such a reputed company are so shameless and playing fraudulent. I have informed the office, instead of sending somebody to repair my machine and solve the case I am asked to visit their office nearly 10 Km far from my house. This is to draw the attention of the concerned executives of Eureka Forbes to stop such fraudulent their employees playing with prospective customers and bring relief to me.

• Cm
              C M PRASAD Aug 08, 2008

EUREKA FORBES LTD CUSTOMER CARE PATNA has not cared to replace the filtering element despite three telephonic reminders, the mechanic comes promises to replace it the following day and disappears.
              The Filter is under Annual Maintanance Contract vide receipt no [protected]. C M PRASAD, PATNA

• Ka
              kavindra goklani Sep 24, 2008

EUREKA FORBES LTD CUSTOMER CARE VARANASI does not care for customers.The concerned agency and service persons dont turn up after several calls.Can you imagine that a minor fault in the machine is detected after five days. For five days i have to arrange drinking water from outside my house.My annual contract receipt no is [protected].

• Sw
              Swadhin Khawas Oct 29, 2008

I purchased a water purifier machine from Eureka Forbes, Aquagaurd e boiling, in the first quarter of 2006 in DURGAPUR. The sales personal Mr. SUDEEP GHOSH MALLIK residing in BAHULA came to my home to sale the product and installed it. During one year of warrantee period he came several times to check the performance of machine. So we were quite satisfied with the service. But in 2007 after almost one year he came and suggested me to make a service contract for one year in RS.1600/- which covers free service and damages if any.

Then he never turned up. he disconnects the mobile when we call. we want strict action against these cheats.

• Ps
              P.Santhanam Nov 15, 2008

I purchased a water purifier machine from Eureka Forbes, Aquagaurd Reviva RO, from Chennai and after initial warranty - I had gone for AMC for the contract. In the last year, Only one or two times only the technician came and later I had come to know that the person has leftthe service. Now again I had to go for another AMC contrct as the same has expired.

We had made a request through Chennai Euroline on 12.11.2008 to send a technician to attend the problems related to the water purifier, we were informed that the same will be attended to - But so far, even after 72 hrs nobody turned up. Several reminder calls were made. Each time - false promises are being made that the technician will come in another 3-4 hours like that. But nobody turns up.
              The supervisors are also not available.
              We do not know the reasons for making false promises; One of the following reaons could be the factor:

1) There is a manpower shortage
              2) Your orders are overbooked
              3) Customers interest not to to given priority.

This is being brought up to your notice for remedial measure.
              Will also make a call from Chennai to Mumb ai to officially lodge a complaint.

Santhanam

• Pr
              PRASHANT PATIL Nov 22, 2008

I have purchased Eureka Forbest Water Purifier from Vijay Sales Pune on 2nd of October 2008. Model DESIGNA (GL30OCTABC) Chasis No. DESIGNA 3123, for Rs. 5990/-.

I brought the purifier at home but Till 10th of NOvember 2008, no one came for installation. Therefore i called another person and from whom i got the purifier installed by making expnases form my own pocket, though the company offers installation free.

But now i am worried about the service part of it as the filter is rquired to be replaced frequently. Who will help me? I tried calling Vijay SAles but they are more interested in selling the product, and does not bother about the after sales part.

Kindly guide me.

• Um
              UMESH KUMAR SINGH Nov 26, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have shifted my office from Boring road patna to MIG-155, Opp Petrol Pump, Lohia Nagar, Kankarbagh, Patna - 20. I have given so many calls for installation of my equaguard. No body has come for the same. Kindly send any expert for the same at the earliest.
              Thanks,
              Umesh Kumar Singh
              Mob - [protected]

• Ha
              Harish May 25, 2009

Dear Eureka Service Manager

I purchased Water purifier one year ago and till date none has turned up for the service.
              Can I expect a proactive approach and "After Sales" service support from you?

This complaints is from "Tumkur" city in Karnataka State.

Pls do contact me on my mobile : +[protected]

Expecting a speed in your response,

Regards
              Harish

• Sw
              SWASTIKA Sep 08, 2009

thee service and sale person of eureka are fraud .No after sales service is availabl even though you pay them for amc, they also replace old damage part but cheat you by replacing with cheap local, duplicate part.THE SAHARANPUR BRANCH IS A FRAUD AND
              CHEATER BRANCH, PEOPLE ARE REQUESTED-TO BE AWARE OF EUREKA FORBES

• Ku
              Kumashi Thakkar Nov 18, 2009

highly agree to it that Eureka forbes is really bad in service. The products work fine but when it comes to reapair service they don't come. Its been a month, I want to repalce the broken pipe nobody has come. I have to boil the water & drink. The machine is under contract, then too ... They are very poor in service & irritating. Never buy anything form Eureka Forbes.

Eureka Forbes / Aqua Guard Water Purifier — Is this the way Eureka Forbes works!

I am an aggrieved owner of an Aqua Guard water purifier. I am shocked to see the level of service being...

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard RevivaPoor product and support

In August '06 I bought an Aquaguard Reviva system, after Eureka Forbes convinced me that the ground water can be used for drinking as the RO unit would remove all the salts from the incoming water. After using the unit week, all of our family members experienced severe stomach ache after consuming the "purified" water from the Reviva system. So, we stopped using it until we bought an overhead tank to store draining water supplied by the corporation.

The overhead tank was then connected to the Reviva system, and it functioned pretty well in the beginning (except that it flushed out 3/4th water as waste this time, even though were were using drinking water supplied by corporation.). NOW, within 3 months of regular usage, the unit stalls abruptly and we hear constant ticking sound from the motor or probably from other mechanical parts inside. Not even a single drop of water is processed at this time, but it flushes water continuously. Automatic shutoff is also not working. After 20 calls to the Eureka Forbes customer support center (044-[protected]), one of the reps came in and changed a spare part (they called it as "SV") and they told me that it will take 3 days for the change to take effect (I wonder why?). Well, even after 3 weeks now, the problem is not yet resolved. Rarely when it functions, it wastes 90% of the water (as oppsed to the standard 60% wastage by any unit utilizing the Reverse Osmosis technology.)

Their customer support personnel keep assigning different complaint numbers (59366, 67328 etc and so forth) to me whenever I call them, but none of the reps turn up to my house. And they don't acknowledge the complaint I registered with them the last time I called them. (Wondering if their helpdesk software is defective too?)

I've been cheated in all ways, after paying a hefty sum of Rs. 12,500 for the product. They've not even changed the "membrane" yet, which they promised during the time I purchased the unit. The product will be out of Warranty next month, and guess how their support would be for out of Warranty products.

There seems to be no contact number to reach their top Ops, no separate complaint cell, no Fax numbers, no E-Mail and nothing. This is completely NON-PROFESSIONAL! Mind you, I'll never buy a product from these cheaters, and will recommend against buying Eureka Forbes' products, to my friends, neighbors, family and the housing boards and other associations nearby whom I know. We're now buying bottled water (Kinley 25 ltrs) just because the Reviva unit is non-functional.

Even more pathetic issue is that I've not received the invoice for purchasing the Reviva unit (and a Euroclean WD unit bought a month earlier) even after SEVERAL reminders. Come on Eureka Forbes!! ...You got to issue the invoice, at least.

Eureka Forbes has the WORST OF THE WORST service I've even seen, at least in my locality. Their customer support need to grow up. I'm seriously thinking about taking a legal advice on this matter.

Regards,

Ramesh Srinivasan
            Chromepet, Chennai.

• Ak
                A. K. Singh Aug 02, 2007

I agree to you. The company's attitude is very rude and they have a regiment of cheat servicemen and salesmen. Initially they promise to provide good service but after selling their product they ignore the customers and befool them.

• Ra
                rakesh sharma Nov 27, 2007

Dear Team EFL,

Really it is shocking information for me because i worked with EFL for 10 years and i know the values and at hicks of EFL and really I love and respect of EFL because EFL is one of the biggest training institute for their sales and support team but it is really happening manlier places and level of customer dissatisfaction is going extremely up.Reasons are only service tech. and CRR's of locations who's are not giving proper time and attention to Respected customers.

Narayana Rao Bezawada Jul 16, 2008

I agree. Eureka Forbes is really bad i its service. Forget about service of the product. they are not at all good at giving you the invoice also. I have waited for more than 45 days to receive the Invoice and still I have not received it. I called them couple of times. Not response. I am thinking to approach Consumer Forum. I did not understand why they should take this much time to give the Invoice. There is nothing much they have to do with Invoice. Simply to take a print out for this kind of work and to give the invoice if they are going to take this kind of time which is really really bad. At the end of the day if you dont have proper service, no matter how good the product is.

• Ya
                yashwant adhikari Nov 04, 2008

The service is pathetic. The sales person and his supervisor when they visit for a demo, they say one thing and and do the another. I have purchased the euroclean cacuum cleaner on 28.10.08. Shri Rajeshwar, the sales person didnot mention that there are many parts / accessories missing. When i confronted and enquired he assured me to deliver the same next day. In this regard i have contacted his superior and others in the office in new delhi over the phone. Every body assured me to provide the missing parts but till date i have not received the same..i think i have made a bad choice by choosing the eureka forbes ltd product

Eureka ForbesThis is disgusting!

I bought a vacuum cleaner from Eureka forbes 4 months back (in the month of Feb 2007). Till now i have not received a demo of that alliance. I have contacted their sales person several times - even visited their local office twice - only to get a false assurance.

This is disgusting!

• Qu
                  quality care India Ltd Oct 04, 2007

we are Care group of hospitals in AP, have installed your water purifier two weeks back which had switch problems from day 2 and the same was informed to the dealer in Mogalrajpuram,Vijayawada.Till date the problem is not rectified and we are facing trouble everyday and we requested to arrange for a new purifier, nothing has been done till date and the service is also pathetic . We request you to immediately act and do the needful.

Dr.T.Srinivasa Rao,
                  Administrator,
                  Care Hospital,
                  Vijayawada,
                  Andhra Pradesh-520010

phone:[protected] / 3051555

• Ab
                  Abhishek Choudhary Dec 31, 2007

We recently installed the Aquaguard RO Water Purifier worth Rs 14, 500/- from your Dwarka Office. Ever since the system has been installed, there has been problems like leakage, excess loss of water, etc. It is really disgusting that we have been lodging complaints in the Dwarka Office and repeatedly calling the representatives but with no action being taken to rectify this problem or change the system.

I still remember the first day when we wanted to see the products, the representstive reached before the promised time and took no time to install the system. Unfortunately, their after sale service is not as good and promt. Infact its unacceptable.

I would like to request you to please take action on this. Sorry to say but we have lost faith in Eureka Forbes and their services.

• Ve
                  venkat May 20, 2009

I have worked in Eureka forbes Ltd, I know the service what they are providing there is at '0' level. If u want to go for better price and service better to purchase from dealers where they will be responsible for that and the dicsount will be avalable.

• Dr
                  Dr N B Shridhar May 30, 2009

I fully agree agree. Are there no number of higher officers? Fax e-mail or phone? If so please send to me to the below said e-mail
                  [protected]@rediffmail.com
                  I am attaching my complaint, to whom it has to be submitted apart from the address mentioned in it.

• Ve
                  venkat Jun 01, 2009

Hi Sridhar,

U can complaint to Mr.SRM Reddy, [protected]@eurekaforbes.co.in he is the regional manager but only one thing he also reply when he is only having some profit from the said transacion.
                  Better try it and get every document related to your sale.

Because frauds are going in that at higher positions your name can be deleted in the process then u cannot get any more service.

TAKE CARE

Eureka Forbes / AquaguardBad service of the Aquaguard

The Aquagurad installed at my residence is have the problem of the water flow. The water flow from the machine is very poor and it takes long time for the required vessel to fill.

I've called the customer care and asked them to send i some tech. But there too the response is very poor. The person in charge does not turn up for days. And for the second time the customer care cell is also not available for any reminders.

Eureka Forbes / Vacuum CleanerWrong selling methods

Never call or accept for a demo with Eureka Forbes people or at least don't accept to retain the demo product in your house for any reason from this so called no.1 direct marketing people.

We live in chennai and we wanted to buy a vacuum cleaner and when we were offered for a demo by EUREKA FORBES sales people we accepted the demo. They came for showing a demo of their latest Vacuum cleaner. After the demo is over the sales person started writing a delivery memo for us and they are forcing almost that we should buy as the pack has been opened, bla bla, and left the machine at our house, even after my wife's strong refusal. He finally said that let the machine stay there and he will pick up next day. But he never turned next day. When we contacted him next day, he was reiterating that we should pay for the same.

When we contacted the representative's manager, he also insisted that they showed the demo with new machine and cannot be packed again and this should be taken by us.

For all, we never signed a single paper with them. This atrocious way of trying to sell a product. Rather this is a very wrong way of misusing the demo chance and they are almost blackmailing the housewives for selling the machines. My wife felt so guilty for asking for a demo with them and spent a sleepless night.

This has to be taken seriously by their management and these kinds of attitudes by their sales people should be stopped immediately as this is not a healthy trend.

natarajan Jun 21, 2007

Now the guy is asking a payment of INR 1000 for taking back the machine.

Eureka Forbes / Aqua GuardCustomer cheating

I was cheated by Eureka Forbes. One person named "Harinath. V", a customer specialist from Eureka Forbes came to my house and demonstrated the Aqua guard water system. I decided to purchase it and payed the amount by credit card. He told they will be delivering the Aqua Guard machine by next day (12th june 2007). But nobody came. I had called several times. They picked up twice and gave vague answers, but nobody came to house with the machine. I had payed nearly 8.5 thousand. Now they are not picking up the phone at all.

It was my mistake that i paid before getting the product. They have cheated me anyway. But i have the credit card receipt that i payed and the agent's visiting card. I have lodged a complaint in blore police (online) also. Hope they will do the needful.

I will lodging an FIR also on the same.

I not bothered about the money, i want those guys behind the bar for these.

The Eureka Forbes office address is:
                    Eureka Forbes Limited
                    No 15, 17th A Main Road, 5th block, Koramangala, B'lore - 560095. Phone-[protected].

The agent's phone number is [protected].

Eureka ForbesViolence of Annual Maintenance Contract

I have transferred from Mumbai to Bangalore in April. I have an Eureka Forbes water Purifier, for which we have purchases the Annual Maintenance Contract. I had a problem in that purifier and I called in Eureka Phobes Helpline and they assured to send me the technician within 24 hours. When the technician did not turn up within 10 days, I again called up in that number, and they provided me the Whitefield service center phone no 080-[protected] and requested me to talk with Miss Priya / Miss Sudha. I called them and requested them to send the technician, and promised me that they will give me a call to let me know when the technician will come. But till date they never give me a call back and one day Miss Sudha said she is alone in the department, so it’s not her duty to give a call to the customers and she provided me with her senior officer no [protected]. I contact the officer, and the technician arrived to my place, repaired the machine, and told he is the only technician for the Kundalahalli area, so it is not possible for him to fix the problem in time. The machine was fine for two days and then again it’s not working. I again called Miss Sudha and she said that I should call the technician directly, not her because she is not aware about the technicians - and gave me the technician no [protected]. I called the technician and he told me he has already sent a person. Everyday I called at least five to six times and always he said that the technician is on the way. But till date no body turn up to repair the machine. I am running out of water for a long days and I have a aged person and child in my family. I feel it a shame for a reputed company like you who commit to the customer about your good service. I am totally disappointed with this sort of unprofessional behavior of these persons. I want to bring this issue to the public who trust your organization and purchasing the water purifier system. I demand compensation for all of my troubles.

• Ni
                          NITU SINHA Jul 12, 2007

Thanks for your early response, the repair has been done within 48 hours.

Chennai Kovialan Sep 11, 2007

Eureka Forbes cheat you with their product. I had entered in to an annual maintenance contract for all the cartridge replacement the Reviva after two years of use, but the firm has replaced them with spurious candles with the result that the Reviva tank gets filled in ten minutes instead of the one hour filling time.
                          from Chennai

• Bi
                          bindiya diwan Sep 12, 2007

We Have aqua guard from eurelka forbes. lodged a cmplaint at their help line. calling up 10 times a day complaint no. L91220. exe. keeps saying some engineer will visit but more that 5 days no one has turned up. AMC taken. still no response. they do not details of franchisee in andheri east. we are buying water from out everyday. I want to appraoch consumer forum and media. who can help me.

• Vi
                          vim May 20, 2008

I too faced the same kind of problem in CHENNAI. It took almost 3 months for installation. That too after making lots of calls and wasting a hefty money in calling them, waiting for thier "HOLDs"... i will never recommend Eureka's Aquaguard because of the worst services offered.

• Ab
                          abdul Aug 03, 2008

i want instal my aquaguard
                          pls contact me

Eureka Forbes / RO Water PurifierNot getting services for installation & repair

I have bought RO water purifier from Eureka Forbes in the month January from Panchkula. Recently I have been shifted from to Mumbai. I have made several request to Mulund office for installation and service of some minor defects. But instead of several assurance nobody is coming for installation.

The product is of no use if not installed!

• Aj
                            Ajay Kumar Jun 01, 2007

I have also saime company RO; But its tap become overflow, main inlet supply is not coming, even main utility is switched off; water is coming into its tap. I complained to dealer from where I purchased this but response is not quite satisfactory. The only thing regarding RO system of Eureka Forbes; said company is that there service is most awkward, most poor, most worst.

• Ak
                            A. K. Singh Jul 23, 2007

Sales agent Pradeep Rai, based at varanasi sold me RO water purifier and on July 6th 2007 he took 1600 rupees for service contact and since then he has disappeared. Contacting on phone he talked rubbish and told me that he has left the job and told me to contact head office. He promised me to give the receipt of bill next day and repair machine but since then he has not turnedup. Since this morning he has dropped his connection so I can not approach him. This is simply a case of fraud.

• Vi
                            Vijaylakshmy May 04, 2008

Hi!

We have Shifted From delhi to Mumbai. And Several Times Complained to Change the Filter of the RO. But they are not responding to it. And Now my son has got some stomach ache and Vomiting. As Water Born Disease are very Dangerous... Kindly let me know where is the Service Center for RO System in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai

• So
                            Sonia Raman Jun 13, 2008

We would like to inform you that we had purchased Aquaguard Water Purifier-RO system in the name of Gaurav Gupta & Associates in Gurgaon. Our Receipt No: 15919 & Order Form Cum Receipt No. [protected] dt: 26.2.08 from divisional sales office: Bhanu Complex, 2nd floor, Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali, Gurgaon-122001.

Our waterpurifier is not working since saturday. We called these nos. of Eureka Forbes : (Gurgaon) 4111664, 2343599, 2347599, helpline-[protected], complaint no: L-164 & [protected]. But waterpurifer still useless. We are amazed there is no co-ordination between Sales executice, Executive Engineer & Tele-caller. Telecaller said we dont have any no. of executive and don't know the activity of executives. It is surprising they dont take any responibility of customers' complaint or query.

Rupesh who attend the complaint on 11.6.08, not able to satisfy the complaint and SPICR no: [protected] dt:11.6.08.

Kindly solve the problem. Purifier is not supplying the water since saturday. We are forced to purchase the water from Bislery dispite of valuable product of Eureka Forbes. This is disgusting!

Thanks & Regards.
                            For Gaurav Gupta & Associates
                            Sonia Raman

• Je
                            Jehangir Mar 18, 2009

Customer Service at Eureka Forbes is non-existant. I have been waiting over two weeks to get my water purifier serviced. A lot of empty promises from the company. I suggest everyone boycotts their products.

• Wa
                            Walimbe S. G. Jun 14, 2009

Any one having complaints about Eureka Forbes water purifier should approach Consumer Redressal Forum ( This a Government body with semi judicial powers) in their area. Please keep all the records You can fight the case yourselves, no lawyer or stamps are required. Consumer forum is sympathetic to consumers. Consumer forum imposes penalty onthe companies and if the penalty is not paid then arrest warrant can be issued by court to make the company obey the court order. I was successful in my efforts.

• At
                            atsingh Aug 26, 2009

eureka forbes is sucks and its after sales ervice is horrendous...these guys just dont listen

Eureka Forbes — Poor customer service

I am owning a Eureka forbes Aqua guard Model name Revira, Which is RO Purifier, and they say it will convert...

Eureka Forbes — Eureka forbes aquaguard, worst service i have ever get!

I bought my Eureka Forbes Aqua guard a year back. It had a fault at the time of installation, which I...

Eureka Forbes Mini Vacuum CleanerCustomer cheating

I purchased a mini vacuum cleaner in December 2006. I was told misinformed that the machine has a strong motor and can easily clean rugs, carpets (not have, but regular carpets) and wall ceilings. Eureka Forbes is a well-known company and after a preliminary demo, I decided to buy it. Much to my utter dismay, I found out that I have been cheated.

This machine has absolutely no power at all, the dust bag is so small, it gets filled every 2 minutes, and it pulls close to nothing, even if you try to put dust in front of it. My question is, why was I told that I could do regular cleaning with this machine. I haven't purchased it to showcase a sleek handy looking model, I very much need to do everyday cleaning. I had told this to the guy who visited us.

I don't if I can ever trust Eureka Forbes again.

Eureka Forbs Aqua Guard Water Purifier — Not giving services on AMC!

We have obtained the AMC of our Eureka Forbes aqua guard water purifier a Noida. At Noida service center told...

Eureka Forbes - Aquasure Water Filter — Useless product by Eureka Forbes!

We have been cheated by Eureka Forbes dealer Ultra Solutions, Bangalore. We have bought a Aquasure Water...

Eureka Forbes ( Ag Reviva - Water Filter Cum Purifier)Not working properly!

To ,
                            The manager
                            Eureka forbes,

We had purchased an ag reviva vide invoice no.[protected] dt.8th July,06.
                            its not working properly and we have changed the candle thrice by paying the amount 250 each time.
                            while complaining we are advised that it will work like this and can not be improved ,since our sector-30 in faridabad is having lot of dust in the water. since we have purchased the instrument on the condition that it will purify the water properly ,hence you are requested to take back your product and refund the amount paid by us. Immediately or replace it with proper instrument. Failing which we have no other alternate but to move to the consumer court. kindly reply us, within a week.

Eureka Forbes-Aqua GuardDelay in service

Hi,

My name is Sunia Mukherjee and I have been using Aqua Gurd since Dec 2002. I must say that the after sales service is pathetic for this company. I had registered a complaint, number 104190 on Nov 19, 2006. Every day I used to call the call center at [protected] and request to send a technician. But it took till Nov 27 to attend to the request. Also I had called there service center at 080-[protected] and spoke with Jyothi. But all false promises. I do not know when they promise 24 hours, why can't they live up to their ETA. This is not the only case. In the past too I had received very late service from them.

Regards,

Sunia Mukherjee
                              Bangalore

• Su
                                  sudharsan reddy Apr 24, 2008

ya i am sudharsan reddy of jp.nagar, i have been cheated by the ESHWARI ENTERPRISES #982, 14th main, judicial layout, G.K.V.K. POST, Yelahanka new town bengalore 65. i had filed a complaint on the performance of my AQUA SURE which i am using .but i got a good response form them in two days. he had supplied accessories for that for paying RS 670. but they stopped functioning from the next day, by the by the contact number of the ENTERPRISE also stopped working. the service is poor in this regard. the contact number of the ENTERPRISE is [protected] is their office number told by their service man. and the personal contact of the service man also stopped working form the same date 27-03-07.the complaint number is 0308 7164.

the service is too worst regarding me.

my contact is [protected]
                                  first floor 988, 12th A cross, 35th main jp nagar first phase bangalore 78,

landmark BANGALROE ONE

• Ga
                                  gautam May 29, 2008

hey dis is gautam here. i hav pur aquaguard 2yrs back.nw i m facing some problem in it, bt when i m trying 2 contact any1 no 1 is responding.i hope 2 receive any responce frm them

• Mo
                                  Mohammed Majeed Abdul Nov 29, 2008

Hi
                                  My name is M.A.Majeed I am from Hyderabad, I purchased the AQUA GUARD from the head office in Hyderabad I was told that they have only the direct module of marketing and I was cheated from a direct marketing agent asI was told that the maching which costed me 11000 would convet bore water to mineral water and now the service agent tell me that I cant be able to do so and when ever I call for a service request no one turnes up
                                  I think I am wasting time with them I would trough this maching and buy sone thing else

Majeed
                                  Hyderabad

• Pr
                                  Prateel Mar 30, 2010

Hi, Im Prateek.. I agree with all of you wrt the service provided by Eureka Forbes. They are godd in selling the products however after that only God can help you if there is any issue.
                                  The service enginers use all duplicate parts and advise to get AMC done everytime.Im using RO system for last yrs and I have paid 12000 for AMCs as of now. the actual cost of product was 13000 and still the performance of the product is worst.

I would suggest everyone not to buy any product from eureka Forbes..

• Ka
                                  kaustubhlahiri Jun 15, 2011

I completely agree with all the complaints above on Eureka Forbes product. They are really pathetic when it comes to customer service. I have got an AMC for an Aqua Guard, and there has be no service from their side. I have following up with about 7-8 persons from Eureka Forbes, but there is simply no resolution. Eureka Forbes is a Big Cheat.