[Resolved] Etihad Airways / lack of air miles being shown on my guest account number [protected]

In December 2017 I flew to Sydney with ETIHAD and returned to the UK at the beginning of January 2018. At that time I was unaware that I could claim air miles for those flights. I had booked for a party of four people.
On 1 April 2018 I received an email from ETIHAD saying that I could claim 8185 air miles by 28 April 2018. All I had to do was arrange to open a guest account with ETIHAD. This I did by 8 April 2018 with the number [protected].
The air miles did not show and since then I have been in correspondence with ETIHAD asking why the air miles had not shown on the account. I was then asked for various items of information about the flight which I duly gave by email.
The only response I received was that I could not claim as I was outside the three months claim time.
I pointed out that the email I had received asking me to claim stated that I could claim up until 28 April 2018 and that I had done.
I asked that the matter be referred to a supervisor but that request was never acceded to and it is only within the last month that I telephoned ETIHAD and they told me to submit a complaint which I am now doing.
ETIHAD knew full well I had taken the flights with my party.
I cannot see how to attach a copy of the original email from ETIHAD but if you give me an email address I can do so.

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Aug 01, 2018

Hi Bill, please send us the screenshot of the email you have received from our Etihad Guest team to claim your miles, as well as your Etihad Guest number on one of our social media channels (Facebook or Twitter direct message), so we can assist you further. Thanks. *Ivy

Bi