Having problems with Air Arabia?

16 278 (Egypt)
+44 906 959 0004 (United Kingdom)
+353 15 133 700 (Ireland)
+32 90 233 920 (Belgium)
+45 78 768 401 (Denmark)
+31 900 779 7790 (Netherlands)
+973 13 300 555 (Bahrain)
+880 217 3003 7750 (Bangladesh)
+7 172 466 080 (Kazakhstan)
+961 149 6692 (Lebanon)
+966 920 011 969 (Saudi Arabia)
+94 115 777 999 (Sri Lanka)
+968 24 700 828 (Sultanate of Oman)
Building A1, Next to Cargo Entrance, P.O Box 132
Sharjah International Airport
United Arab Emirates

Complaints & Reviews

Refusing refund

I booker flight from Kathmandu to Prague with transef in Sharjah. Booking number [protected]. Flight date...

No Cash refund only Credit voucher

My Flight get cancelled due to corona outbreak and air Arabia not doing cash refund, they give credit voucher for 1 year. and I'm not planning to travel within 1 year. So my money will go waste.

• As
    aswathgopalc Mar 19, 2020

Hi,

Same case with me as well, i am very dis appointed with their policy . I think we need to approach customer rights authority to get our money back

unethical behavior /Meal not provided

09/03/2020 my wife with two children was travelling from Multan to Shariah flight no G9 271 when she Reach Air Port boarding Pass counter that guy said to her your name is not showing in our system you cannot travel only your daughter name is showing so only she can travel since my daughter age is only 3 years so she cannot travel alone my wife told me about this issue i talked to this guy and told him i booked this ticket one month earlier how you can say my wife name is not there that guy reply me this ticket any one can make what this stupid answer he was fool or he was trying to make me fool then later he said you did not pay full payment that's why her name is not coming in our system i was in Dubai UAE and they were in Multan Pakistan, i contact to Air Arabia Call center one of guy told me your wife name is there who told you your wife name is not showing thereafter he told me you need to pay about 1 Fils i said what i paid full amount without full payment how can i book my ticket online ? then he said wait a moment he put my call on hold for 30 second and then said to me tell your wife go on counter they will accept her when she went to boarding pass counter that guy torture her i'll cancel you you cannot travel i will send you back home and that guy gave her boarding pass in the last last when all people finish she carry my baby which only one year old she was very tired and sick too and that guy torture her and also what i booked meal they don't provide i just want to ask Air Arabia senior staff that i beg you or you are taking my family The name of ALLAH what are you guys I'm traveling from Air Arabia since 2015 it was full and final trip of family and me and my all friends whatever i stop all people do not travel on Air Arabia your people this that your king and we are slave i'll show you ticket what air Arabia issued me. i want refund what i paid for meal and finish they just provide kid meal and sandwich which is i didn't order no soft drink and no wrap/and behavior of that guy not be tolerated.

unprofessional staff and inappropriate handling of issue prior to flight

Dear Sirs

Reservation No: [protected]

I write further to my flight with Air Arabia, departing from Tangier Ibn Batouta to Gatwick Airport on Friday 6th March 2020. I note that I had an allowance of 20 KG Baggage and and 10 KG on hand-luggage. When I went to check in my luggage at 10:35 am, the lady on the Check-In desk took my main luggage through and checked it in, my luggage was about 3 kilograms over. She put it through the conveyor belt, then before printing my boarding pass, asked me to give her my handluggage to weigh it as well, which was about 12 kilograms and therefore 2 kilogrammes over. She then wrote an invoice of 5 Kilogrammes excess baggage and directed me to go and speak to the Air Arabia Office in the airport in order to pay for the excess weight. I explained to the lady that I was not prepared to pay for the excess baggage as the items in my luggage were not essential for me, instead, I explained I was ready to take out some items from my baggage to reduce the weight instead. She asked that I go to the Air Arabia Office and explain this to them. I went along to the office and I explained to the manager, Mr Harraj Nafea the situation. He told me that I had no choice but to pay for the excess baggage despite the lady on the check-In checking in my suitcase and not giving me the chance to take out items from my suitcase, and despite me explaining to her that I was not prepared to pay for the excess weight and I would rather take things out of my luggage to fix the weight. I was unhappy with this and I compained to him, he then suggested to me that I go and request my main luggage back from the sorting office. I was asked to do this by the manager around 11:30 am and my flight was scheduled at 12:40 pm and of course I was panicking as I at the time I had not checked in yet (my boarding pass was not given to me by the check-in desk until I paid for the excess weight) and also needed time to go through security and passport control. I explained to the manager that I did not have the time to request my luggage back from the sorting office and then go to the Arrival department of the airport to receive it, then take the excess weight out and then come back to them to check it in again, particularly as my flight was imminent. He told me that I had enough time and need not worry, this is despite the scheduled flight departure being only 1 hour away.

As my luggage was being requested back, I managed to get rid of some items in my hand luggage and reduced this substantially to 8 Kilograms as opposed to the initial 12 Kgs. My main luggage finally was returned to me and I told the manager that I had already had to take things out of my hand luggage and I needed to take only one Kilogram out of the main luggage, he then proposed that I don't do that and instead of paying for 5 kilograms excess weight, he suggested that I put back the items that I had removed from my hand luggage and only pay 300 DH for the excess. I did so as my flight was then imminent and I just wanted to check-in and go through to my Gate.

Throughout this ordeal, I was not listened to by the check-In staff and felt disrespected when I was told that I had no choice but to pay 500 DH and when I explained to the check in staff (lady) that I was not prepared to pay the sum, she told me in front of others "Don't complain just because you don't have the money ". The manager also did not help me and made the matter worse by delaying me further whilst he requested my luggage to be returned back to me to only then request that I pay 300 DH instead of 500 DH in any event, which I felt I was obliged to pay in order to speed things and be able to check in and go to my Gate. I was not treated fairly by the staff who I felt took advantage of the fact that my flight was imminent and did nothing to resolve the situation instead I was bullied into paying 300 DH even though I managed to take stuff out of my luggage in an effort to even out the weight.

I have used Air Arabia for my travels and have never had such an appalling experience with your Airline, where I've been treated with disrespect. I do not want this experience to taint my future dealings with you, hence I am writing by way of complaint regarding this particular incident.

I hereby attach the cash invoice that I was made to pay totalling 300 DH. I request that at the very least, I am issued with a full refund of this as I do not feel that I should pay this for the reasons set out above.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

[name removed]
Sam.[protected]@live.co.uk

unprofessional staff and inappropriate handling of issue prior to flight

[Resolved] meal not provided

The reservation number for Ghulam Kubra Khowaja is [protected] flew on friday 24th january 2020 from Karachi, Pakistan to Dubai, UAE. Her flight number was G9540. I have booked the ticket with meal that consisted of chicken nashif wrap with water for which i am sad to complain about not being provided on the plane. The meal was given to several others but the person I bought the ticket for.
I hope you let me know about the action you would take against this mishap.

• Resolution Statement

They have not taken any action

arrogant behaviour of air arabia staff forcing me to sign indemnity form

This complaint is with reference to my recent flight on Air Arabia from Sharjah to Baku ( G9305) on 31st December 2019 at 08:00AM (PNR No: [protected]) and return on 3rd January 2020 ( G9306) at 14:10pm.
This incident happened on 31st December at 530am while checking in for my flight to Baku from sharjah. The staff at the counter was an Indian guy who was very arrogant forcing me to sign an indemnity form which I had no clue whatsoever to why he made me sign that form, whereas no other passenger on the same flight was asked to sign that. When I refused to sign that form, he said to me that I will not be able to board the flight as they will ask for this form at the gate. He was clearly lying as no body later on asked me for that form of indemnity. He made sure that I signed that, I was hesistant to sign it. I am extremely disappointed with the way he behaved with me which is totally unacceptable and unprofessional. I want a serious action to be taken against this staff agent. He clearly needs to give an explanation as to why he only made me sign that form whereas none of other passengers signed that form. He should be penalized for his bad behaviour because he forced me to sign the form and he threatened me also that if I don't sign in, the airline will not be responsible in case anything goes wrong or if I'm not granted visa at Baku whereas I already had my Azerbaijan e visa copy with me as well as the hotel booking and all other documents. I even confirmed with the flight attendant on Air Arabia as to why I was forced to sign the form and he said he has never seen this form before and he was shocked also. A strict action should be taken against this staff person so that he doesn't repeat the same in the future. I'm attaching my boarding pass, ticket and indemnity form with this complaint letter for your reference and urgent action to be taken.

Name: Rabia Khalid Mahmood
Nationality: Pakistani
Contact No: [protected]

Air Arabia

about flight delay and missed

Dear Sir, Please refer itinerary [protected] for our two employee, because of your airline delay they did not...

denied boarding due to flight being overbooked

Air Arabia Slogan - "The worst way to travel" / "Travel at your own risk" / Synonym to Scam"

I have been travelling since the age of 2. In my life so far i had never seen an airlines so ill-mannered and fraud. A friend was travelling yesterday(20th December, 2019) via Air Arabia, we reached the airport 3 hours and 15 minutes prior to our boarding time. We stood in the line for approximately 2 hours (there were only 2 counters and the Air Arabia officials were too slow and were catering to people of there own and not the people in line [i.e. over booking the flight]). Out of 5 of my friends travelling, 4 received their boarding passes. When it came to the fifth they said the flight was full. We requested multiple times to help and guide us but they rejected. So we went ahead to plea to the supervisor/in-charge available. Little did we know that he was even worse, the first time we asked him for help he threatened us that he would tear our passports and boarding passes. Later we tried to show him the ticket we had booked, then he tried to snatch away our belongings and started to rush towards us for a fight.

Now in an industry where hospitality and customer satisfaction and comfort must the top most priority there are these companies that are treating them like animals.

However, we gave up and went on to complain to the Airport Operations Authority of King Fahd Airport. They clearly denied any assistance and said had no authority to take an action against the airlines. They directed us to the office of Air Arabia at the airport, were we waited for around 3 hours but no one showed up.

My friend then had to book a flight (Emirates off-course, couldn't take the risk) for the same day that cost him 3 times the price and with no refund or compensation from Air Arabia.

Hats off to the aviation authorities for allowing such airlines to exist and continue treating customers like pieces of bodily wastes.

Flight Numbers:
DMM/SHJ - G9162
SHJ/BLR - G9496

airline fares and charges

My 11 years old son and my x-wife went into holiday to Morocco and they had to come back urgently to UK before his school starts.

However, about three weeks later, my x-wife phoned me asking me to buy her the return ticket as she only bought one way ticket on your flights, she explained that she could not buy any ticket because she can not find any available tickets on the requested dates i.e before my son school starts.

I said okay and I asked my 25 years old son to try to find any available tickets for that date and gave him my credit card.
I never expected that it might exceed a maximum of £200 on your flights which is normally under £100 for Morocco.
So, as my son's concern was the return date and not the price so he bought the first ticket he found convenient and I never asked him later about its price as I expected it to be kind of cheap any way.

However, yesterday when I received my bank statement and was checking it, I was amazed to find that a £395.46 gone out of my account in name of Air Arabia France 23rd of August, and a further £11.82 went out as NON-GBP TRANS fee plus £0.50 NON-GBP PURCH fee.

Understanding that this is totally unfair for me, plus the additional charges too. So, I will be very thankful if you will consider to pay me back some compensation.

Please note that my son told me that he didn't find any information about any additional charges at your site.

Mr Malek Algebali

email : ([protected]@hotmail.com)
and my contact number is:
(+44) UK

airline fares and charges

Air Arabia

dirtiness in the toilets on the seats

Toilets we're very dirty stool on the toilets which when I mention to the air hostess she didn't do nothing...

baggage claim sharjah to mutan flight number g9270 on 1 november

My wife and trave to multan from sharjah on 1 noveber today once arrived the baggage is missing and airport...

unauthorized credit card charges

Please not that my son told me that he didn't find any information about any additional charges at your site.

Mr Malek Algebali

email : ([protected]@hotmail.com)
and my contact number is:
(+44) UK

unauthorized credit card charges

Air Arabia

flight delayed and no connecting flight was given to destination

I have booked a flight from Bangalore to Prague via Sharjah on October 20 2019, 4:30 am IST, at Bangalore itself my flight G9497 from Bangalore to sharjah got delayed by 3 hours, i had connecting flight (G9582) from sharjah to prague which was departing 7:45 am Oct 20 from sharjah, they layover time was only one hour. since my flight was delayed BY 3 hours at bangalore, my flight to prague was missed, there was no proper information given by airlines when asked in banglore, when i arrived at sharjah, upon checking with airlines it was said that there is no flight to Prague for next two days, i have struggled fro two hours to talk with airline helpdesk people, no proper information was being given, they were making to wait almost 700 passengers, everytine i went to talk to them they told to come after 2 hours, finally third time when i lost my temper i went and blasted a guy from airlines, finally he gave me two options one is to stay at sharjah for two days, and they are not sure of given transit hotel, since i was travlleing alone, i could not take risk of staying at airport for two days, second option was to fly to Vienna from sharjah, there was a flight at 5:30pm (Sharjha timing) . From Vienna to Prague, self travel . no transportation was given . I opted for Sharjah to Vienna travel, from Vienna i have booked my own ticket to Prague which costed me 15000 inr, inclusion of luggage, since air arabia was giving 40 kgs baggage limit. But the airlines which i booked from vienna to pargue was allowing only 30 kgs of limit, i have paid fro extra 10 kgs .
Air arabia was so reckless to provide flight to destination, staff were not much helpful, i have pre booked meal from the flight Sharjah to Prague, no food was given in the trasit flight to vienna.

gold chain 30 gram

Somebody stole my chain at the sharjah airport before i was going in the plane. And they said that i have to submit my hand carry bag to them. But when i reach in my home i did not get my chain in my bag. This is very rude and unprofessional way as first time i visit im air arabia. I will never visit again in this disgusting airline. Now can u please tell me about where i have to go fir complaint and get my chain back.

• Updated by Nomanarshad · Oct 24, 2019

I lost my gold chain at sharjah airport when i submit my luggage to air arabia crew member. And when i reach at destination (Sialkot) so i have never got my chain in my bag. I want to do complain. Please kindly help me to get my chain back.

mismanagement of air arabia ground staff and pushing the blame over the passenger

I travelled through Fligh G9 0414 from Coimbatore to Sharjah and had to catch the next flight to Riyadh G9...

AirArabia Ground Staff

wrong information by your call center

Good day
Pls be advised that my wife travelled by your flight number G9436 from Jaipur to Sharjah today i.e. on 19th Oct 2019. She is traveling alone. I reached sharjah airport to receive her at 0700 hrs which is the scheduled time of arrival. I checked at the airport, they said it is delayed by one hour. At 0800 hrs, there were rumours that the flight has been diverted to some other airport. So to confirm that, I called customer care on [protected]. Some call center lady by the name Nooranja, first said that the flight is in time and has landed at sharjah airport. Then I asked her" madam, are you sure that this flight is in time and has landed at sharjah airport? Because I m at sharjah airport " Then she confidently said " yes sir, it is in time and has landed in sharjah " I then said that if your information is wrong than I will make a complaint against you. Now she said " sir, hold on, let me confirm." After some time she said, sir flight was late by one hour but now it has landed in sharjah. I said, madam there are talks going on that this flight has landed in Al ain and Not in Sharjah. But she again said, sir I already told you that it has landed in sharjah. Then I said, madam if your information is wrong than I will make a personal complaint against you. She said, ok, no problem. After about half hour, my wife managed to call me from somebody 's mobile and she told me that they have landed in Al ain. Isn't it surprising, air Arabia customer care doesn't know, whether their flight is in time or not, whether their flight has landed in sharjah or some other airport . And you know I paid huge amount for parking at sharjah airport. You know parking rates at sharjah airport. Now I rushed to Al ain airport. When I reached there they said that the flight was diverted due to thick fog in sharjah and now visibility has improved so it is again flying to Sharjah. So I again rushed to Sharjah. You see how ridiculous and painful for the passengers and their relatives who came to receive them, just due to carelessness and negligence of air Arabia customer care. I feel some strong action should be taken against this lady at call center. And I must get some compensation for all this trouble. It was a torture for me and my wife. I have been traveling by air Arabia for last six years, many times. But now if I don't get good response to my this mail than I will refrain to do so in near future.
I hope air Arabia management will take this complaint seriously.
Regards
Capt Hemraj Meena
Mob [protected]
Email: [protected]@yahoo
My wife's reservation no. [protected]

arrogant attitude of sales representative in riyadh office

The Indian national sales rep in Riyadh office is arrogant and uncooperative. Kindly train your staff before...

I am complaining about my baggage

I am Sufiyan khan and I am traveling from Bahrain to sharjha and sharjha to mumbai on 09 October 2019. From...

delayed flight on 3. oсtober 2019 from casablanca to venice

1) Flight number 30471 from Casablanca to Venice on Thu, 03 Oct 2019 at 7:00 was delayed.
2) Next expecting departure was planned on Fri, 04 Oct 2019 at 00:30.
3) When we called AirArabia help desk they told us our departure is expected on 01:30. The real time of departure was 2:00. That is 19 (nineteen) hours delayed.
4) We have to air tickets on this flight on seats 22A and 22B
5) Passenger names were: Branko Bedene (seat 22A) and Darlen Bedene (22B)
6) We spent day in a Onomo hotel near airport
7) Address of the passenger on seat 22A: Branko Bedene, Jurciceva cesta 41, 1293 Smarje Sap, Slovenia, Europe and Darlen Bedene, Jurciceva cesta 41, 1293 Smarje Sap, Slovenia, Europe
8) Mail addresses of the passangers: branko.[protected]@gmail.com and darlen.[protected]@gmail.com

insurance

Formal Letter of Complaint- By post and email Booking Number T2P-2019-MA-[protected] Policy Number...