Having problems with Air Arabia?

Air Arabia Customer Service Contacts

16 278 (Egypt)
+44 906 959 0004 (United Kingdom)
+353 15 133 700 (Ireland)
+32 90 233 920 (Belgium)
+45 78 768 401 (Denmark)
+31 900 779 7790 (Netherlands)
+973 13 300 555 (Bahrain)
+880 217 3003 7750 (Bangladesh)
+7 172 466 080 (Kazakhstan)
+961 149 6692 (Lebanon)
+966 920 011 969 (Saudi Arabia)
+94 115 777 999 (Sri Lanka)
+968 24 700 828 (Sultanate of Oman)
Building A1, Next to Cargo Entrance, P.O Box 132
Sharjah International Airport
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Air Arabia Customer Service. Initial Air Arabia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Air Arabia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Air Arabia. Discuss the issues you have had with Air Arabia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Air Arabia Complaints & Reviews

Air Arabiaair arabia staff behavior

I am complaining about air Arabia ticketing staff in Khobar, KSA, I had very bad experience from air arabia counter staff in al-khobar office, regarding this I send email to air Arabia sales team till now no one reply..

1, Why air Arabia keeping like this staff in front office ? This way they will lose all the business,

2, If they are ready to keep this staff, at least teach him how to work & how to behave customers

3, He does not know about the airline rules, even he does not know where to approach to solve the problems, he was very rude to all the customers,
4, I was asking his name many times, but he is refuse to tell his name, finally he said his name is jaffar, Later on i come to know his name is monim (egyptian)

If anyone can please take action for this

Air ArabiaI booked a flight to Austria from Bahrain

I booked a flight from Bahrain to Austria last May. I was not able to travel and no refund issued. they cancelled flights to Austria and refuse refund. I asked the company many times to refund my money but they always refuse. Since they cancelled my trip and later cancelled flights to Austria they should refund money without any negotiations.

Kind regards,
    Ameer

Air ArabiaVoucher not paid out.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

On March 14, 2020 I had a flight from Amsterdam to Tangier, Morocco. The flight was canceled due to COVID-19. I received a voucher that I had to use within 12 months, from issue date.

Taking into consideration the alarming effects of the ongoing COVID-19, it is certain that there will not be any facilitation of the constraints on travelling, any sooner.

I, therefore, contacted Air Arabia and requested to disburse the voucher I got from them, reservation number ‪‪[protected]‬. Unfortunately, I keep receiving the same voucher again and again, as if my emails do not even get read.

Kind regards,

A. J.

Air ArabiaRefunds

Dear team,
        I would like to inform you that I booked a ticket to tunisia trough air Arabia and according to the Corona virus crisis you stop flinging to Tunisia.
        No I'm resigning from my work and I'm going back to my home country and I need the money refunds.
        You informed me to send you a proof as I'm leaving the country and I send it (air ticket and signed end of service) but there's no reply from your end until now..
        Today I visit your office in sharjah but nothing is done just the officer informed as she send an email to the concern person...
        Reservation number : [protected]
        Email ticket number: 608575

Waiting for your reply
        Email zou.[protected]@hotmail.com
        M [protected]

Air ArabiaCheck in baggage

Dear sir / madam

I booked my Airarabia ticket on 12-11-2020 to travel on 23-11-2020. I booked my baggage 35KG including ticket & meals. And print out I made pdf file output. Baggage is not mentioned on that. pdf file. But after reaching from Fujaiarh to Sharjah airport, while check in time they said baggage is not mentioned on the ticket copy. I am regular Airarabia traveler.

My problem is I went and check with the Enquiry counter she asked me to pay for the luggage. Then we argued for a while, then finally she agreed to adjust the luggage and she gave me another print out with luggage column. Why they are creating unnecessary problems for us.
          I attached 2 files
          1. Printed by me
          2. Printed by Airarabia officer

Check in baggage
          Check in baggage

Air ArabiaUrgent refund and return back tickets money

ادارة شركة طيران العربية /الشارقة
            السلام عليكم
            و بعد،،،
            افيدكم علما بانني قمت بالاتصال بكم يوم امس بتاريخ 24/08/2020 الساعة 2:57 بعد الظهر من اجل اعادة الحجز المقيد عندكم منذ أكثر من ثلاثة شهور ، الحجز الاول في تاريخ 2/07/2020 من الشارقة الى موسكو مع حجز اخر في نفس التاريخ من موسكو الى استراخان معتمدا على تأكيد حجزكم والذي خسرتة بسبب طيران العربيه ، في المرة الثانية قمت بالاتصال بكم في تاريخ 23/06/2020 و اكد لي المجيب من خدمة العملاء بانه يوجد طيران فى تاريخ 16/07/2020 ، فقام باعادة جدولة الحجز مع التاكيد، و لكن للاسف الغي مرة اخرى من طرفكم
            امس اتصلت بكم من اجل تثبيت الحجز في 1/09/2020 وهذه المرة الثالثة و قد اكدت لي في البداية (خدمة العملاء ) بالتأكيد على هذا التاريخ و لكن تراجعت و قالت لقد الغي هذا التاريخ و الموعد الجديد في 17/09/2020 بينما التاريخ 01/09/2020 ما يزال في قائما حسب عرضكم الموجود
            المطلوب اعادة النقود فورا الى نفس بطاقة الائتمان التي قطع المبلغ منها و هذا حق شرعي و قانوني لصاحب الحجز
            ارجو منكم التفهم لهذا الغرض وقد خسرت الكثير بسبب طيران العربية، لا اريد اللجوء الى الناحية القانونية او وسائل الاعلام
            أريد اعادة النقود باسرع وقت ممكن
            مرفق لكم صورة من الحجوزات للتاكيد

Air ArabiaRefund not received

Air Arabia Staff Manjula Janardhana of staff travel has been blatantly lying to me since Feb 2020 and making me go in circles, about my refund of 279.74 Aed. First it was claimed that refund was already made in Oct 19, (which obviously I never got) I still raised issue with my bank and they confirmed that they cant see any such refund. On confronting the staff, I was told to collect cash refund from their sales office. Which didnt happen, so I mailed again. This time I was told card refund can only be made in card (totally ignoring their own mail). Then I was told refund is processed to card and I should get it in a weeks time. That didnt happen too. When I once again questioned about the delay, they went back to saying the refund was made in Oct 19.

Air ArabiaFlight cancellation, no refund, no support

This airline is a pirate agency, I have booked a flight for my girfriend on 16th of May 2020 which they cancelled due to covid19 and say it's been refunded as a credit for a future flight within 1 year. I have e-mailed them multiple times, call them several times, no answer no reply whatsoever.
                I am beginning to think I will never get anything back from these sneaky people.
                They just took my money and dissapeared into the night.
                There must be something I can do in this world they can not just steal people's money.

Aug 06, 2020

Air Arabia — Refund never arrived although promised

Dear Sir or Madam, Thank you in advance for your assistance. I bought a ticket with Air Arabia for April...

Air ArabiaRefund refused

Booking no : [protected]
                  The said booking was auto cancelled due the cancellation of flight and amount was kept in credit.
                  As all the travel for next one year is frizzed i will not be able to use this credit.
                  Now being covid 19 situation in saudi and due to loss of business there are salary cut and we suffering to meet the ends. Hence i request you to please refund the amount standing in the credit so that at least we shall use it during hard time.
                  while I understand that your company has taken a policy to keep the credit, i request you to please consider my request as a special request and approve the refund back to my card account for which i shall be ever grateful to you.
                  Thanking you

• Updated by Riyadh swami · Jul 23, 2020

Booking no : [protected]
                      As all the travel for next one year is frezzed i will not be able to use this credit.
                      Now being covid 19 situtaion in saudi and due to loss of business there are salary cut and we suffering to meet the ends. Hence i request you to please refund the amount standing in the credit so that atleast we shall use it during hard time.
                      Thanking you

Mar 20, 2020

Air Arabia — Refusing refund

I booker flight from Kathmandu to Prague with transef in Sharjah. Booking number [protected]. Flight date...

Air ArabiaNo Cash refund only Credit voucher

My Flight get cancelled due to corona outbreak and air Arabia not doing cash refund, they give credit voucher for 1 year. and I'm not planning to travel within 1 year. So my money will go waste.

• As
                        aswathgopalc Mar 19, 2020

Hi,

Same case with me as well, i am very dis appointed with their policy . I think we need to approach customer rights authority to get our money back

Mar 09, 2020

Air Arabia — unethical behavior /Meal not provided

09/03/2020 my wife with two children was travelling from Multan to Shariah flight no G9 271 when she Reach...

Mar 08, 2020

Air Arabia — unprofessional staff and inappropriate handling of issue prior to flight

Dear Sirs Reservation No: [protected] I write further to my flight with Air Arabia, departing from Tangier Ibn...

Air Arabiameal not provided

The reservation number for Ghulam Kubra Khowaja is [protected] flew on friday 24th january 2020 from Karachi, Pakistan to Dubai, UAE. Her flight number was G9540. I have booked the ticket with meal that consisted of chicken nashif wrap with water for which i am sad to complain about not being provided on the plane. The meal was given to several others but the person I bought the ticket for.
                      I hope you let me know about the action you would take against this mishap.

RESOLVED

They have not taken any action

Jan 06, 2020

Air Arabia — arrogant behaviour of air arabia staff forcing me to sign indemnity form

This complaint is with reference to my recent flight on Air Arabia from Sharjah to Baku ( G9305) on 31st...

Dec 29, 2019

Air Arabia — about flight delay and missed

Dear Sir, Please refer itinerary [protected] for our two employee, because of your airline delay they did not...

Dec 21, 2019

Air Arabia — denied boarding due to flight being overbooked

Air Arabia Slogan - "The worst way to travel" / "Travel at your own risk" / Synonym to Scam" I have been...

Nov 06, 2019

Air Arabia — airline fares and charges

My 11 years old son and my x-wife went into holiday to Morocco and they had to come back urgently to UK...

Nov 03, 2019

Air Arabia — dirtiness in the toilets on the seats

Toilets we're very dirty stool on the toilets which when I mention to the air hostess she didn't do nothing...