Enterprise Rent-A-Car / never rented from enterprise and never will!
My fiance had recently rented a car(s) from Enterprise after his car had been totalled in a car wreck. Over the course of a week he was given three cars, the first two being sold within days of being in his possession.
He was put through the inconvenience of having to return these cars asap, at their demand. However that is not the issue at hand. When Enterprise received notification that his insurance company would no longer be covering the charges for his rental they became very demanding and rude stating that they needed their car back that day. My fiance spoke with someone in their office and told them that he would make his payment at the end of the week as he needed to still keep the car for a few more days. On one particular evening I was coming home and could not even pull into my driveway because a truck was blocking it. After flashing my lights they finally moved to allow me to enter MY property only to follow me into my driveway. A gentleman by the name of Patrick had asked me several questions, then becoming rude with me when I would not give him all the personal information that needed, however I had to remind him that I was not the person renting the car and he needed to speak to him. I was very upset that someone had actually come out to my home to discuss this when it should've been taken care of during business hours anyway. To add insult to injury they ended up coming back to my home even later in the night still asking about the rental. My fiance was so upset that he just drove it back in the middle of the night, at their demand of course. I have rented cars from companies that don't have the big name as Enterprise, but I can say their service surpasses them in every way. I should not be harassed at my own home in regards to something that doesn't even concern me! If harassment is part of their policy in conducting business then I will make sure to never do business with them. He spoke with his insurance company and they are going to file a claim against Enterprise.
More Enterprise Rent-A-Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - rental car
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental
- Enterprise Holdings - scam claim for hail damage
- Enterprise - how I was left stranded in the middle of the desert over 250 miles and 4 1/2 hours from home
- Enterprise Holdings - discrimination and unethical employee practices