Enterprise Car Rental — what a cluster!
Having taken my credit card as part of the "Standard Procedure" since I will be driving the vehicle... even though the insurance agency will be taking care of it... they proceeded to take $700 out of an account I told the Branch Manager in Longwood, Florida not to take out. Then she proceeded to inform me that she did not care...in either way, I am going to be responsible! NOW, they have taken the money out with no notification and I have overdrafted due to it... They will not help with the overdraft... she states it is not her problem. Wanna bet!? Next step: BBB, Internet, Local Fraud Division & Attorneys... NO DAMN COMPANY is going to be a liar and a cheat... and NO DAMN employee is going to hide behind a company and get away with this deception... welcome to 2007! I will make sure EVERYONE knows about this and alll of your names! There is ALWAYS... MORE I can do and since I am telling the truth... NO WORRIES HERE!
More Enterprise Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time
- Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility
- Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - rental/discrimination
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - outrageous billing, false damage claims