U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America Logo

U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America

Having problems with U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America?

U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 272 8728 (National Call Center)
+1 800 438 2300 (Head Office)
1052 Highland Colony Parkway, Suite 204
Ridgeland, Mississippi

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America Customer Service. Initial U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America. Discuss the issues you have had with U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 11, 2019

U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America — rental/insurance

Beware renters in particular for persons outside usa. U save does not honor insurance coverage provided by...

Jun 12, 2019

U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America — car rental deposit not return over 2 months

I rented a U-Save small car through Expedia web site. April 1-3, 2019. Reservation number NEXP48F702. When I...

U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America — $400 deposit not disclosed, fraudulent company

Worst car rental agency ever. I'm 26 and prepaid my car rental in LA on my credit card.I expected to pay...

U-Save Car & Truck Rental / U-Save Auto Rental of America — Car rental scam

We rented a car thru Orbitz from a Rental Car company (U Save) in Montego Bay Jamaica. When we arrived at the...

Montego Bay

U-SaveThe owner of the car lot was very unprofessional

I took my vehicle to U-SAVE AUTO RENTAL located at SCOTT TOWN AUTO in BLOOMSBURG, PA. The owner of the car lot was very unprofessional. He was very rude and disrespectful to me. He lied to me and told me there were things wrong with my vehicle that were untrue. I took my vehicle to an auto repair shop for a second opinion. I explained to them what the owner of SCOTT TOWN AUTO said was wrong with my vehicle. Two mechanics looked at my vehicle and said they didn’t know what he (the owner of SCOTT TOWN AUTO) was talking about. My suspicions were confirmed. The things he told me that were wrong with my vehicle were false and untrue. He is a used car dealer (and auto rental). When buying a used car, you have to be able to know that you can trust the dealership. I’m filing this complaint to warn the public that this man is NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!

1HVT797 Oct 09, 2012

I'M FLATTERED YOU ARE SO INTERESTED IN ME VENICE, BUT YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE. QUIT THE STALKER ISH, FOLLOWER.

1HVT797 Oct 09, 2012

WHY YOU ALWAYS GOTTA BE ON MY DIKC, VENICE?

1HVT797 Oct 09, 2012

U-SAVE AUTO RENTAL SOUNDS LIKE THE PINNACLE OF CLASS & SOFISTICATION. COLOR ME SURPRISED.

1HVT797 Oct 09, 2012

NO WAY, REALLY?!?!? A PLACE W/ THE NAME "U-SAVE" SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD BE THE PINNACLE OF SOFISTICATION AND CLASS. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, CHEAPY.

U-Save — Illegal tags - Horrible Service - Crappy wrecked car

Reserved a full sized car online for 10 day trip tover Memorial weekend to visit elderly mom in small town 40...

U-Save — Fraudulent Practices

I'm writing to make you aware of the horrible service I received from the Orlando, FL airport location...

U - Save Car RentalI strongly discourage use of U-Save in Orlando

I had a confirmed reservation for U-Save Car Rental (Orlando International Airport location). After some run around getting a shuttle from the airport to their offsite rental locations, the shuttle dumped me off at another rental car company without telling me what was going on. What was going on was that U-Save didn’t have a car for me even though I had a confirmed reservation and didn’t even bother to tell me what was going on. The rental car company where they dumped me off also didn’t have a car (U-Save didn’t even call them ahead of time). I had to find another rental car agency to rent a car. I strongly discourage use of U-Save in Orlando!

• Mi
        Mike See Jul 29, 2019

This place is a total rip off. They charged me $50.00 because they claimed the interior was "substantially dirtier then 1st rented" Here is a picture of the floorboard with a bit of sand. First he threatened to charge me for a tire that indicated low on air. I laughed until he said he would charge me for sand on the floorboards. Then when I showed my disdain, and offered to take it to a gas station to clean it, he laughed, walked away, turned around and gave the finger to my daughter!!! These people are Heathens!!!

Comments

U-Save — Worst Customer Service and rental ever!

I booked a rental online for $101, but when I got there it went up to $148. This place is a rip-off! I have...

u-save-cpdon't want services

my checking account was charged 23.96 and i do not want theses services all i need back is my money.
      my cancellation # is 1427699

U-Save Orlando, FL AirportDid Not Honor Reservation and Dumped me off at another rental car company without telling me what was going on.

I had a confirmed reservation for U-Save Car Rental (Orlando International Airport location). After some run around getting a shuttle from the airport to their off site rental locations, the shuttle dumped me off at another rental car company without telling me what was going on. What was going on was that U-Save didn't have a car for me even though I had a confirmed reservation and didn't even bother to tell me what was going on. The rental car company where they dumped me off also didn't have a car (U-Save didn't even call them ahead of time). I had to find another rental car agency to rent a car. I strongly discourage use of U-Save in Orlando!!!

Usave Car RentalBlaming customer for employee mistakes

I rented a car in April 2008 for an 11 day vacation. On day 2 the break fluid light came on. When I called the company they graciously swapped it out for a van and I was off on my way. In June I received a toll violation for running a toll in the car I had traded in. My best guess is it was the employee taking it for repairs that committed the crime. When the swapped out the car they did not update my rental agreement to show the van. They refused to help me even though I knew the name of the employee that swapped out the car and the employee that checked in the van. The owner Jeff even went so far as to say to me on the phone "too bad, unless I had a picture of the van license plate he was not going to do anything”. So I guess the customer is responsible for paperwork errors and toll violations made by their employees. I would not recommend that anyone rent from them.

Not Happy in Ontario Jun 03, 2016

We recently rented a car from Lakeland Florida for the March Break. During our holiday, our airline (Direct Air) went out of business and we needed to make alternate plans to get home. Anyone who has ever travelled during March Break knows how difficult it is to get a flight. Due to the circumstances, flights were going like hotcakes. We needed to act fast. Being unable to speak with anyone in Lakeland, due to the high demand of calls, I checked to see if Fort Lauderdale had a U-Save. There was one so I figured we would have to pay a penalty, but under the circumstances I didn't see much of a choice, so we grabbed the flights. When we finally got through to Lakeland the following day, we were told the penalty for dropping it off in Fort Lauderdale, rather than Lakeland would be $1000.00! The website had stated that "we are in this together" and they were offering " great customer service". I beg to differ! Rather than pay the $1000.00 we opted to drive 3 1/2 hrs to return it and then rent a car from HERTZ, who was VERY ACCOMODATING and drive another 3 1/2 hrs back to Fort Lauderdale. Save yourself the hassles and rent from a reputable company with pleasant and compassionate customer service.

UpNorth Motors Inc. dba U-Save Auto Rental — U-save holds me financially

U-Save Auto Rental of 25 Havard Avenue charged me more than $1, 300 for minor damage to the hood and...

U - Save Car Rentalservice

WE ARRIVED AT TAMPA AIRPORT AT 3:15 PM, PICKED UP THE U-SAVE PHONE AT BAGGAGE CLAIM TO CALL FOR THE SHUTTLE TO U-SAVE PARKING LOT. AFTER THREE CALLS AND 50 MIN LATER WE WERE PICKED UP. THEY GAVE US A FAIRLY NEW PONTIAC GRAND PRIX WITH 15, 000 MILES ON IT.
            AFTER DRIVING FOR 45 MIN WE STOPED AT OUR DESTINATION FOR 1/2 HOUR. UPON RETURNING TO OUR CAR TO GO ON TO OUR NEXT DESTINATION THE CAR WAS COMPLETELY DEAD. WE COULD NOT EVEN GET INTO THE TRUNK BECAUSE IT HAD NO KEY SLOT IN THE TRUNK LID AREA. IT WAS LIKE SOMEONE TOOK OUT THE BATTERY. AFTER 4 CALLS BACK TO THE RENTAL LOT AND 1HOUR LATER, THEY TOLD ME THAT I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE A TAXI 30 MIN BACK TO THE LOT FOR ANOTHER CAR, BUT THEY WOULD REIMBURSE ME FOR THE CAB FARE. I PULLED DOWN THE BACK SEAT AND REACHED THRUOGH TO PULL OUT MY SUITCASES BECAUSE THERE WAS A TOW TRUCK COMING TO TAKE THE CAR AWAY. A HOUR AND 30 MIN I WAS BACK AT MY DESTINATION WITH AN OTHER CAR. IT LITERALLY TOOK FOUR HOURS OUT OF MY DAY TO SCREW AROUND WITH RENTING A CAR FROM U-SAVE. AFTERWARDS I FOUND OUT I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE TO BE LEFT STRANDED WITH THAT CAR. I DON'T RECOMMEND USING U-SAVE FROM THE TAMPA AIRPORT.

Sandy May 19, 2008

I had a great experience there. But just like with own personal cars, things happen during rentals. Just like things happen with airlines. I have rented their several times and have been satisifed each time.

• Us
                U-SAVE CAR RENTAL Apr 17, 2008

they cheat me on my gas and charge me extra for the same level of gas that i return. dont rent there car bad costumer service

Usave Car Rental` — Scam and cheating!

I am very disappointed about USAVE CAR RENTALS. The Corolla we rented at USAVE had flat tire on the high way...