Dollar Tree / customer service

1 GA, United States Review updated:

the customer service at dollar tree is horrible i have been a customer at one particular store and past six months waited for ever up 30min for check out and the general manager is rude as hell. No cashiers available just poor service.

Ap
Apr 23, 2013

Comments

• Fo
      23rd of Apr, 2013

Did swearing make you feel important.? I also don't believe for one second that your waited 30 minutes to be checked out. If you waited for more than 10-15 minutes to be checked out, you have a major problem.

• He
      23rd of Apr, 2013

Most of the time there are only 2 employees in the store, a manager and a cashier...so yeah there is usually just one line open, the manager has paperwork to do, garbage to take care of, other customer needs...venders to see to and shipments to receive so they are not always free to ring...this is how the prices stay low...if they had more employees then they would have to raise prices in order to pay them...plus scheduling goes off of sales, so if sales are low then they are only given so many hours a week to fill the schedule, they always make sure there are 2 employees in the store at all times then they can add in more where they are needed...

• La
      22nd of May, 2013

If the customer service is that horrible, why keep going back for six months?

• Lo
      11th of Sep, 2013

I can be witness to this statement. I use to work for Dollar Tree in Georgia. It is the worst company to ever work for as well as shop at. I have been done very unfairly. Treated poorly by the store manager as well as the dm and hr. I am sorry this has happened to you. I would like to say if more people complained as soon as things like this were to happen these managers would be relieved of there duties sooner rather than later. And then as in my case things could never get as severe as what has happen to me. I do pray people speak up more and stop letting these rude managers take advantage of there positions. If Dollar Tree cared more about there employees as well as their customers and ran there business properly this would not be a factor.

• Sm
      22nd of Oct, 2013

Savannah GA 7805 Abercorn street Store#372 @18:37 on 10/22/13.NO MANAGER ON DUTY .Sales Associates(1) know nothing about customer service. I ask the cashier too call for help because she had 2 long line with 1 cashier, she said it was no one too help her. I told her she had a manager on duty call them she told me that he did not have time. I went too the managers office and ask for help on the register. When he came out I went to his register. With me standing there in his line, he called for the next person in line .Because of my GOD I move and let that person come all the way over in front of me .I have 2 bad knees and ect. It's not like you have wheel chairs in your store. And I could not stand in that long line and very SLOW cashier. How hard is it too ring in the dollar store? I was the one that walked all the way over and asked for the help that the cashier would not call for, so I did and this was how I was treated .If he had call one more person over in front of me I was leave that cart right there. I tried too tell him if the cashier had called for help I would've been in line at this time he was not interested in anything I had too say. I ask him for the manager he said that HE was the acting manager.(WOW). I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH MY VISIT.POOR, POOR SERVICE