Love's Travel Stop Logo

Love's Travel Stop

Having problems with Love's Travel Stop?

Love's Travel Stop Customer Service Contacts

10601 N Pennsylvania Ave.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Mon6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Tue6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Wed6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Thu6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Love's Travel Stop Customer Service. Initial Love's Travel Stop complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Love's Travel Stop above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Love's Travel Stop. Discuss the issues you have had with Love's Travel Stop and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Love's Travel StopManager

Manager's at store762 don't know how to manage nor talk to there employees plus there employees drink while clocked in others drugged on pills drugs other team leaders smoking vapes in the restrooms . They fired people for reason either if your gonna have people running your stores at least make check on them or do them drug test if you really eant for this store to be a better store start thru dealing with these issues.

Love's Travel StopReplaced air fitting air fitting failed come a loose and slide to ball spot in new trailer tires on last driver side tires

Went to love in lake Charles la store 243 for air leak on trailer tech replaced air fitting on left rear trailer brake chamber then informed me that after doing so still heard air leak informed me that it was coming from a airbag on trailer...he said it was under warranty with the trailer manufacturer and warranty would void if they replaced it so he would disconnect it...charged me $102.46 for work done. After a week and few days air line come a loose from fitting tech replace causing brake to lock up sliding 2 ball spots on new tires...after 4 hrs of waiting at Flowood ms loves they repaired air leak but said they could replace the tires that it was on me to replace the [protected]@@@@I have pictures

Love's Travel StopService in shop

Got in the shop about 11am air governor got it replaced. Mechanic stated that we needed a new compressor so had to take it to another shop that was 1 mile away. Mechanic found the air govener was not plugged in and the bolt that was replaced was a half an inch shorter than what was needed and if it was done the correct way we could have saved 298.74 and three hours of down time if it was done the right way.
      Finally finished fixing truck at 530
      Not a happy customer!!!

Dec 24, 2020

Love's Travel Stop — Service

While using the bathroom an employee got on his hands and knees to watch me use the bathroom. When I...

Mc Calla
        Dec 13, 2020

Love's Travel Stop — Customer service

12/11/2020 Time 11:45 -12:15 I went into store in West Point ms. A cashier Lillie was on her phone an another...

West Point

Dec 09, 2020

Loves Travel Stops — Mechanics, shop

[protected]@yahoo.com Loves truck stop #529 I checked in for repairs of a light and air line I was told an...

Dec 02, 2020

Love's Travel Stop — Workers smoking drugs at work waiting on customers

My name is Byran I visit the store on nov. 29th sunday around 9.05 pm the cashier name tag had mari on it...

Dec 02, 2020

Love's — Cashiers at this location got covid

The general manager I believe his name is Jake a cashier was real sick yesterday and he talk to her like...

Nov 23, 2020

Love's Travel Stop — Morgan the cashier

I was in your love store in Meadowview Virginia and the cashier whose name was Morgan was I have never been...

Meadowview
        Nov 07, 2020

Love's — The restrooms

We stopped to use the restrooms and get coffee. The restrooms are filthy. My husband is a truck driver and we...

Nov 04, 2020

Love's Travel Stop — Subway

I shop at Love's Travel Center In shorter Alabama all the time. 90% of the time when I stop to get...

Love's Travel StopMen's bathroom being filthy

Love's truck stop # 553 this is what the men's bathroom looked like Sunday around 2pm very unacceptable with the COVID-19 going on. Corporate people would you use this men's bathroom but you want us to spend our money there. Would you use this bathroom look at the picture? Does your bathroom at the corporate office look this way? The fuel islands are so nasty you don't want to get out of truck to fuel. Trash cans are always full. This is where your loyalty stands to your wallet not your customers.

Men's bathroom being filthy

Love's Travel StopIllegally giving away merchandise

My mom and sister were at the loves truck stop. They had stopped to get drinks and snacks. Well when she noticed that one of the employees were giving away free drinks. Not scanning, or putting it into the computer but just putting it into a bag and giving it to the customer. I know this is illegal and against workers policy. I feel like he stole from the store and should be terminated immediately.

Love's Travel StopDenied shower usage

My husband and I work on the road 5-7 days a week and have always stopped at the Loves at the Port of Tacoma. We stopped Wednesday August 12th after being away for a few weeks and was told we could not pay for and use the showers unless we held a CDL. We were told this is because of vandalism being done at this site (not by us) I am outraged by this! There has got to be a better way to keep the vandals out then to discriminate against those without a CDL.

Jun 28, 2020

Love's Travel Stop — Customer service

Why is the Subway door locked at 7:30pm on a Sunday evening? When my husband entered the Love'...

Love's Travel StopPoints

I ben a truly dedicated loves customer for years and establish diamond status. after changing a new card with customer service I was bumped down to gold status. This is [censored] cause I fuel 3 times a week and still at gold status. Thanks for looking out for the dedicated drivers that do business with you. The customer support is worthless. They just kept repeating everything is digital now and I would have to download the app to my phone. They simply could just look up my history. Pathetic.

Mar 27, 2020

Love's Travel Stop — Customer service

On March 27, 2020 me and my wife traveled from Port Orange Florida to the loves at 1657 US-1, Ormond Beach...

Love's Travel StopWorkers

My name is Rita and I was in the restaurant sitting down and was just looking around and watching t.v. and eating and I noticed
                Mrs shavonda getting laughed at by I believe Mrs.Barbara and Mrs. Nicole because Mrs. Barbara ask a gentleman what he was waiting on and he said he was waiting on wedges made fresh.
                I thought it was mean and unprofessional.
                Mrs Shavanda was very respectful and assured the customer and customers she is getting done.

Mar 10, 2020

Love's Travel Stop — Supervisor Greg

I am a Pepsi rep who is filling in for the normal rep so I went in this morning said hello to cashier and...

Mar 06, 2020

Love's Travel Stop — Service

Yes, I would like to file a complaint I went in to a interview at Loves truck stop in ocala. The lady whom...