Brookshire's Food & Pharmacy Logo

Brookshire's Food & Pharmacy

Having problems with Brookshire's Food & Pharmacy?

1888 937 3776 (Customer Service)
+1 903 534 3000 (Corporate Office)
+1 800 825 4536 (Personnel / Payroll / Benefits)
1600 WSW 323 Loop
Tyler, Texas
United States - 75701-8532
Postal Address
P.O. Box 1411, Tyler, Texas 75710-1411

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brookshire's Food & Pharmacy.

Complaints & Reviews

Brookshire’s Food & PharmacyManagement

My son has worked for Brookshire's Grocery Store in Mount Vernon. He loved his job & got employee of the month in August.He has beat some terrible circumstances throughout his life and his job gave him back the confidence he needed. Recently he has been bullied by grocery manager Jonathan. He belittles in front of others! I am livid! Action needs to be taken before he pushes someone over the edge.

Brookshire's Food & Pharmacy / Brookshire Grocery CompanyEmployees

My daughter was recently employed by Brookshire in Paris. Did y'all know that you had a member of management having parties at their home supplying alcohol to under age management. You have grocery managers that smoke weed. You also have a training manager walking around talking dirty all the time and talking about her female parts. There is also no cleaning being done to stop the spread of the virus. No social distancing with the employees. No enforcing of one buggy one person. You really need to remind them of family god and community

Feb 06, 2020

Brookshire's Pharmacy — incompetent employees

I called my mom's prescription in a week ago. As I never receive a call informing us that prescription...

Brookshire's Food & Pharmacy / Brookshire Grocery Companycustomer service desk

I went up to the costumer service desk with my daughter and the older, tall lady with gray hair and a sour disposition asked to look at the paycheck and said she could not cash it because it was too far and was in Dallas. There was no apology and she didn't ask if there was another way that she could help us and while helping us looked us up and down questioningly and almost as if she was profiling our characters. Because of this we decided to go to another store in another city. This elder lady needs to learn some mannerism and how to greet and thank and if necessary apologize to guests. On top of all this the city should have nothing to do with cashing a check if it is in the same state. This was the worst visit I have had so far. This needs to be fixed immediately.

Oct 22, 2019

Brookshire's Food & Pharmacy / Brookshire Grocery Company — bakery - "fresh baked" cookies

I purchased cookies from the bakery that were labeled "fresh baked." When I arrived home and tasted...

Aug 16, 2019

Brookshire Grocery Company — Jalapeno stuffed with chicken wrapped with bacon

I filed a complaint about there being metal in the food i bought that cut my mouth I went and told the...

Aug 01, 2019

Brookshires Pharmacy — I have resigned on 7/31/19 due to a hostile work environment. rudeness and negativity that members of the pharmacy team exudes.

I have turned in my letter of resignation on 7/31/19, Within my 6 months of working part time for the...

Brookshire's Food & Pharmacy / Brookshire Grocery Companyprescriptions

At three separate occasions brookshire's in Canton Texas pharmacy lied moved or just plain told us that our prescriptions were not ready even though they had contacted us prior to us going up there to acquire said prescriptions we will no longer be doing with the pharmacy at brookshire's Canton and will actively try to persuade people to go elsewhere for their lack of service and lack of interest in their customers well-being I wholeheartedly suggest that brookshire corporate steps in and takes a hard look at what these people are doing they are pharmacists they also work in the medical field they should try to live by some kind of code of ethics instead of trying to give people the runaround

Brookshire Grocery Companysweepstakes entry data mining

I went online to enter the grocery sweepstakes (at bottom of the receipt).
          I was extremely disturbed very quickly at the trickiness embedded in the system trying to get me to receive texts, phone calls & emails on s daily basis - but I continued and then it started asking extremely personal (and irrelevant to the grocery business,) questions about my health care, and when it asked me if i've ever had sleep apnea, I stopped and went no further.
          It was a very aggressive underhanded data mining ploy disguised as a sweepstakes. No doubt my emails & phone would be inundated with unsolicited sales pitches from non grocery related companies.

The staff at my local store in wills point texas is the friendliest and most helpful i've
          Ever experienced. It's a shame that the corporate staff setup & signed off on this sweepstakes ugliness.
          And it goes on every receipt polluting your reputation to everyone who tries it.

Feb 07, 2019

Brookshire Grocery Company — service

What happened to the Express lane being "express". Putting the slowest workers there who want to chit...

Brookshires Pharmacy — pharmacy

On Oct 7th I went to the Brookshires pharmacy to pick up my prescription refills. They had changed the dosage...

Brookshires — pharmacy

In August Brookshires pharmacy changed my medication without asking me. When I paid for my medications I...

Brookshires — PI injury

I was denied by Segdwick because Brookshires didn't know of the mess on the floor which caused to me...