Dollar Tree / customer service
I usually enjoy being at dollar tree, especially because I'm a mom and teacher, however today was disheartening for me. My 8 year old daughter had to go to the restroom and the cashier was being lazy and didn't want to walk to the back of the store to open them. I asked her what the problem was she claimed that they "were out of service". This was not the case since others had been in them and no signs were posted. I asked well then what do I do about my daughter? She smirked and sort of laughed and said"I don't know" and walked away from me. I left my shopping cart full of items and let her know I was calling corporate. The way she carried herself and handled the situation was less than professional.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - I am a concerned customer, made aware of dollar tree's strange disposable policies, my issue has been resolved and I only wish to urge improvement.
- Dollar Tree - behaviour
- Dollar Tree - customer service and store
- Dollar Tree - the store needs help
- Dollar Tree - employee/cashier