Dollar Tree / customer service

1 Western ave, South Bend, IN, United States Review updated:

I usually enjoy being at dollar tree, especially because I'm a mom and teacher, however today was disheartening for me. My 8 year old daughter had to go to the restroom and the cashier was being lazy and didn't want to walk to the back of the store to open them. I asked her what the problem was she claimed that they "were out of service". This was not the case since others had been in them and no signs were posted. I asked well then what do I do about my daughter? She smirked and sort of laughed and said"I don't know" and walked away from me. I left my shopping cart full of items and let her know I was calling corporate. The way she carried herself and handled the situation was less than professional.

Do
Jan 16, 2019

Comments

• Do
      16th of Jan, 2019

I would like to add one more thing. My daughter unfortunately had an accident. Since I was so angry at her I told her that she was stupid. I started slapping her several times. Someone saw me and reported me to CPS. They took down my license plate number. Now I fear that because I harmed my daughter that I could lose my teaching job. My daughter is currently in their care and I am sad.

20th of Jan, 2019