Direct TV / no service call
I've used directv for a few years now only because comcast didn't offer as much. If you can put up with glitches, no sound at times, tiled and frozen screens and poor weather reception then they're your company.
I had a tech (They are not techs) to my home to fix a no sound problem. He left with no cable connection so I could record a program and watch another and added a broken up picture (Tiled). I called diredtv the same day to tell them my problem. The problem now was because the first guy screwed it up it becomes some kind of "special management" case and requires a manager to allow the guy to come back to fix the problem.
I first called diredtv on the friday they were here. It took six days to finally have a "manager" call me. That was after calling them everyday for six days. Then this idiot of a manager says it will be another five days until a tech can return. That's a total of eleven days without tv reception.
This kind of business incompetence should be addressed by the fcc.
Anyone considering doing business with directv should surely think twice. They're reception is poor.
They're hd recorders take several seconds to just change the another channel. I don't have enough room here to say all that i've found unsatisfactory with diredtv. Find someone else, please
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why. 
- Direct TV - customer service dept 
- Direct TV - unprofessional service 
- DirecTV - directv satellite dish tv 
- DirecTV - recording over content