Direct TV / installer thefts

United States Review updated:
I recently ordered service from Direct Tv and they sent over two installers who stole my i-pod and proceeded to make inappropriate sexual passes at my 20 year old daughter who was trying to keep an eye on them and do her schoolwork.
When i called to complain, the Direct TV supervisors were totaly insensitive and have failed to rfeturn my calls or respond to the letter i sent to the direct tv CEO. I believe this company and its supervisors are very insensitve or simply care only about selling their service and making a profit. I tried to express my concerns that these guys stole from me and were making sexual and harrasing coments to my daughter.The supervisor at direct tv proceeded to tell me that everything i just told him, were just allegations, and if they took any kind of action, they would be admitting to being guilty.
Maybe we should all get together and submitt a class action law suit against this company!

A  23rd of Jul, 2009 by
Supervisor of this company do need something to shock them and get their attention.
N  7th of Jul, 2010 by
2 installers came to install direct tv, later I discovered one of them had stolen 100 dollar bill from my desk in my office. I tried calling the subcontractor and they are slow getting back to me. Very slow! They also left trash on the side of the house and left the gate to my backyard open and my dog got out. I am disgusted with this and would like to be heard by Direct tv, what do I do to talk to the ceo or anyone who can resolve this? I have made a police report at this point and am awaiting something positve to happen.

DirecTV Logo DirecTV