Having problems with Sirius XM Radio?

Sirius XM Radio Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 635 5027 (Listener Care)
+1 888 539 7474 (Listener Care)
+1 866 635 2349 (Subscription Cancellation)
+1 855 796 9847 (Sirius XM Marine and Aviation)
+1 866 345 7474 (Sirius XM Business)
+1 855 868 5468 (Sirius XM Military)
1221 Avenue of the Americas
Thu8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sirius XM Radio Customer Service. Initial Sirius XM Radio complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sirius XM Radio above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sirius XM Radio. Discuss the issues you have had with Sirius XM Radio and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sirius XM Radio Complaints & Reviews

Sirius XM Radiolifetime subscription

SIRIUSXM SCREWED ME OUT OF A LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION!!! I called in and stated that I had 2 lifetime subscriptions one of which was on my father in laws radio. He traded in his car and requested to transfer his lifetime subscription from his old radio to his new one and SIRIUSXM transferred the lifetime on my radio to his. Now they say there is only one lifetime subscription.

It gets worse, I speak with a supervisor about 9 days ago and explained it to them. She said that she sees there was 2 lifetime subscriptions originally purchased and that the "lifetime subscription department" will give me a call.

Today I called and their supervisor "Nathan" states that there is NO "lifetime subscription department" and the only thing they can do is transfer the lifetime subscription back to me. Yet they have loss the other one.

Now I have surmised that there was a class action lawsuit you just settled and now that THAT is over you will be stealing more of the lifetime subscriptions away.

I asked Nathan if all calls are recorded, he said yes. I said please listen to is as my father-in-law was very specific that the "Highlander" radio is Carlos Cardo's (My son-in-laws) and they said oh no. This is being transferred from the VIN number of the vehicle he turned in."
Nathan refused to have any other research nor SOLUTION except to transfer the one Lifetime back to me. DID NOT WANT TO HELP research nor find the missing "Lifetime"!!!

Carlos Cardo [protected]
[protected]@carloscardo.com

Even a loved relative DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TRANSFER AWAY MY LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION WITHOUT MY CONSENT!!! Yet, SIRIUSXM recommended that to him and allowed it!!!

SIRIUSXM has the records and technology to find this and give a solution without me having to call and now spend days looking for my paid receipts and account information from 10 to 12 years ago!!! This is how great corporations screw people over and have to take time out of their lives to prove what companies like yours already have available in your records.

SiriusXMRadio station on my suv

I cancel siriusxm radio station from my vehicle 6/23/2020 due to the covid pandemic, and they are still stealing money from my bank account. They were suppose to credit it back. I'm so frustrated, because I've been so busy and didn't notice it. I'd hate to call the better business bureau, because my friends love siriusxm. I'm the one who told them about your great music. I have talked three times during the year and reported it and they keep saying it will be taken care of! Please hire better honest employees. Were not doing so good through this bad time of trouble and siriusxm is not taking this serious! Please take care of this matter as soon as possible. Mr John Morales ps They did stopped our siriusxm on our radio on that exact date 6/23/2020 which is weird because they are still taking the money.

Radio station on my suv

Sirius XM RadioHorrible customer service. Won’t let you cancel or remove billing info

You can't cancel online
      I tried to call the phone number to allegedly cancel and it just tried to get me to buy into another promotion instead.
      Then I tried to chat and the person on the chat wouldn't let me cancel either. I asked 3 times and they were giving me a "promotion" that was more than twice as expensive as what I was offered on the phone.
      The chat was basically harassment, sending me long messages trying to get me to buy an additional service and pay more money.

AND I never received billing statements, I never was warned before the renewal occurred either. And they had my correct email because they were sending me other emails.

Their company is crooked.
      Also the radio stations play the same exact songs repeatedly. Do not sign up with them. I have to dispute the subscription with my credit card because no one at the company had been helpful.

Horrible customer service. Won’t let you cancel or remove billing info

Sirius XM RadioDJ

Please tell your DJ's not to make any political comments. Was listening to Jim Ladd on Deep Tracks until he began ranting and raving about politics. If I wanted to listen to politics I would listen to the news or some political talk show. I have it on music to get away from that stuff! He's not impressing anyone and will not change anyone's mind, will only alienate subscribers.

• Tp
            TPell Jan 21, 2021

And the same goes with Meg Griffin. There are other points of views on politics and these DJ's are very disrespectful of those of us who are on the other side. I will not listen to her nor Jim Ladd for the time being and hope this message gets to them. If it continues I will discontinue my subscription.

Dec 30, 2020

Sirius XM Radio — Customer service sucks / fraudulent activity on part of company.

My credit card was billed for service to a vehicle that is not mine and I did not authorize. My credit card...

Sirius XM RadioService

They (Sirius XM Radio) cancelled my lifetime membership because new owner of my vehicle that I traded in, that had the service, activated it in their name.
          The company reps tried to then charge me to activate a new service at a discounted rate instead of correcting the issue!

Sirius XM RadioLifetime service scam

I bought a lifetime service agreement from Sirius in 2010, and they have cancelled it...arguing that it was just lifetime per vehicle, then that there were just 3 transfers allowed (why if just per vehicle?)( and why had they transferred in 2014 to new car without discussion so this would have just been the second transfer), then that the transfers cost $75, which I paid in January despite my being angry, but they never did connect the signal in my car, and when I called, they said that was the last transfer allowed and since it was now July, too bad. Spoke to a supervisor who said he was going to forward my complaint to corporate and they would listen to my January phone call, to see if I was telling the truth.

The staff and supervisors lie. They can't even get a straight sorry as a good lie.

Guess what...no reply from corporate...and I have figured out that I can live very well without Sirius!

Sirius XM RadioUnethical behavior

Hello,
              My husband and I used Sirius radio for about 4-6 months and decided that we know longer wanted to pay for an extra bill.
              After we both cancelled, the phone calls have overtaking both our phones incessantly. Usually its a local number and not the same, therefore we answer only to hear a Sirius sales voice.
              We are polite people, have nicely informed caller we are not interested, never the less the phone calls keep going.
              The two numbers are [protected]-0655 with the ongoing harrassment it will encourage us not to seek a renewal if we choose to down the line.

Jun 29, 2020

Sirius XM Radio — Embezzlement of charges

Sirius bill went from 160.00$ for a year service on 3 vehicles, and they automatically renewed the next year...

Sirius XM RadioRadio service

I was on the phone one hour with ben at siriusxm just trying to get my subscription switched. Ben was rude and verbally abusive & nothing was resolved so I hung up. I called back & christine said she was a supervisor... Same thing. Christine continuously talked over me and was also rude. I don't need this mistreatment, particularly in a pandemic. I told both, that although I just received my bill in the mail yesterday on may 20, it's dated may 7. I changed to ebilling before I called. I will not pay the balance of $249.51. I requested cancellation due to the verbal abuse and excessive hold time. When I got in my car 20 minutes my 2 year subscription had been cancelled without ever reaching out to me, when in fact siriusxm should have taken the position of contacting me first to offer some type of compensation for my lost time & mistreatment rather than losing a long-time customer. Such immediate cancellation without upper management communicating with me is indicative of their overall attitude including rude employees. Peace

Feb 12, 2020

Sirius XM Radio — Continual rate increases

I did enjoy using Sirius radio in my vehicle which originally started at $6.00 monthly and afterward...

Sirius XM RadioCharge on credit card

I never authorized Sirius Radio to continue to subcribe. I got a charge on my credit card which I didn't authorize. Every January I renew my subscribtion for Siriius for the winter months. You can check my record. I do not authorize it any other time of year. I would like you to cancel the charged on my Amercan Express and I will order it again for the winter. If you don't do this, I will never order from you again.

Nancy Spenard
                  [protected]@aol.com

Sirius XM RadioMusic subscription

My subscription is supposed to end on a certain day, it ended a full day earlier (keep in mind I am a full time employee and work all day), so I just went to work like I normally do. Fast forward to next day, I call in, ask why, they basically said it was my fault because I didn't call them the day it stopped...ummm...it's my fault that YOU didn't end the subscription when it was scheduled? So if you went in for surgery on a scheduled day, and the doctor said you should've called because yesterday we were looking for you and sorry about your luck. WTF is that sh*t?!

Sirius XM Radio — Subscription cancellation refusal policy

Today I had great difficulty canceling my SiriusXM subscription because their employees are required to...

Sirius XM RadioLifetime service scam

I also purchased, like many others, a 'lifetime' service, that I was told I could transfer up to three times during my lifetime. I purchased in 2008, and recently sold the car. Sirius refuses to honor my contract from 2008, and will only transfer to a 'new' radio if the radio was lost or stolen. This was not the offer when I purchased.

This company is clearly changing the rules as they go along, and do not purchase sirius xm, especially any 'long-term contract they try to sell you (2-3 years), because they will change the price, or change the terms!

This company will likely have to go out of business soon and start up as another company, because this scam is going to escalate.

Do not purchase sirius xm.

Sirius XM Radio — Lifetime subscription scam

Many years ago I opted to purchase SiriusXM's lifetime subscription option for $500. Monday, I purchased a...

SiriusXMLife time subscriber switching service to a new radio after 3 tries

My 3rd satellite radio has died. The Onyx Plus was given to me last year as a replacement for a stolen one. SIRIUS will not activate my new Onyx Plus because it is my 3rd try. I just bought the new one right after Christmas 2017.
                        Even though 1 was stolen, they count that as a new activation and will not activate this one.
                        I was on the phone for 1.5 hours and on the internet for 1.5 hours (same time) trying to solve the activation. Not one representative would do it.
                        I requested my "Life Time Fee" returned, and they refuse.
                        The said the would escalate it and get back to me in 10 to 15 days!
                        No Way!!

Below is my entire "CHAT"
                        Logo
                        Hi there,

You recently chatted with one of our SiriusXM Chat Support Agents. Below is a copy of the conversation. If your question and/or concern was not addressed to your satisfaction, you may call us at [protected] from 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET Monday-Friday and 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET Saturday and Sunday. Thanks.
                        General Information

Chat Start Time Chat End Time Chat Duration Operator Interaction ID
                        Jan 01, 2018 18:11:00 GMT Jan 01, 2018 19:19:32 GMT 01:08:31 Jenny INT-va1appis11-[protected]
                        Chat transcript

Auto-Generated Message (18:11:01 GMT) : SiriusXM: Hi, I'm the Sirius XM Virtual Agent. I'm here for you!

SiriusXM: May I have your first and last name?

Visitor: Robert wiacek

SiriusXM: Thanks, may I also have your phone number, including your area code?

Visitor: [protected]

SiriusXM: Thanks, again.

SiriusXM: How can I help you?

Visitor: My Onyx Plus died. I purchased a new one and called to activate it. The representative could not do it and told me to email the Support team. My new ID is:J53C0D4W. I am a LIFETIME SUBSCRIBER. I was told I had to pay for the turn on. Last time I purchased this radio I DID NOT PAY 75.00 USD To activate the Onyx Plus. Please turn on my service NOW

SiriusXM: That's not something I can handle, but I'll connect you with a specialist who can help you.
                        Auto-Generated Message (18:11:01 GMT) :
                        This customer has not signed in. Please validate the account info for this customer if you need to access the account for answering the customer's question. If you are going to push the payment card, please add Account Id as the parameter in the slider command.

Visitor (18:11:09 GMT) : My Onyx Plus died. I purchased a new one and called to activate it. The representative could not do it and told me to email the Support team. My new ID is:J53C0D4W. I am a LIFETIME SUBSCRIBER. I was told I had to pay for the turn on. Latst time I purchased this radio I DID NOT PAY 75.00 USD To activate the Onyx Plus. Please turn on my service NOW
                        Kyle (18:11:30 GMT) : Hi, my name is Kyle. Thank you for contacting SiriusXM
                        Kyle (18:11:36 GMT) : Hello Robert!
                        Visitor (18:11:40 GMT) : hi
                        Kyle (18:11:41 GMT) : I apologize for the inconvenience.
                        Visitor (18:12:34 GMT) : ok turn it on
                        Kyle (18:12:53 GMT) : Let me check with my supervisor.
                        Visitor (18:13:58 GMT) : what is going on
                        Kyle (18:14:05 GMT) : One moment.
                        Visitor (18:14:09 GMT) : k
                        Kyle (18:14:42 GMT) : Please help me with the complete address and ZIP code.
                        Visitor (18:15:48 GMT) : 105 S, Pelham Rd
                        Visitor (18:15:57 GMT) : Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
                        Visitor (18:16:04 GMT) : [protected]
                        Kyle (18:16:11 GMT) : Certain changes made on your account may result in us sending you an email confirming the changes. Is [protected]@hotmail.com your current email address?
                        Visitor (18:16:20 GMT) : yes
                        Kyle (18:16:43 GMT) : Perfect. Thank you for confirming the account details.
                        Kyle (18:17:26 GMT) : As per account I see that your life time radio is reached the transfer option.
                        Visitor (18:17:42 GMT) : ?
                        Kyle (18:17:45 GMT) : As of now you don't have the option to transfer to new radio.
                        Visitor (18:18:03 GMT) : Bulll [censor]
                        Visitor (18:18:21 GMT) : Them you replace my Sirius Radio that dies
                        Visitor (18:18:45 GMT) : I had to buy a new one, and now you wont turn it on????
                        Kyle (18:18:56 GMT) : On or after September 8, 2007: Lifetime subscriptions associated with home, portable or dock & play radios can be transferred a maximum of three times.* Lifetime subscriptions first associated with or transferred to radios installed in vehicles by automakers or dealers are NOT transferable unless the radio is stolen, accidentally damaged or defective.
                        Visitor (18:19:38 GMT) : This is NOT an automobile radio!!!
                        Kyle (18:20:10 GMT) : Lifetime subscriptions associated with home, portable or dock & play radios can be transferred a maximum of three times.
                        Kyle (18:20:22 GMT) : I see that you've transferred more than 3 times.
                        Visitor (18:20:31 GMT) : this is the 3rd
                        Visitor (18:20:46 GMT) : first was the old style
                        Kyle (18:21:18 GMT) : I've check this for you!
                        Visitor (18:21:28 GMT) : then the last one was the ONYX it died 3 days ago, this I the third
                        Visitor (18:22:09 GMT) : YOUR RADIOS KEEP DYING NOT MY LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION. ITS YOUR PRODUCTS
                        Kyle (18:22:14 GMT) : Let me check with my support team.
                        Kyle (18:22:21 GMT) : Allow me two minutes
                        Visitor (18:24:13 GMT) : Support Center Support Home Answers Submit a Question to our Support Team Email Address * Required First Name * Required Last Name * Required Phone * Required Radio ID / ESN Ask Your Question * Required My Onyx Plus died. I purchased a new one and called to activate it. The representative could not do it and told me to email the Support team. My new ID is:J53C0D4W. I am a LIFETIME SUBSCRIBER. I was told I had to pay for the turn on. Latst time I purchased this radio I DID NOT PAY 75.00 USD To activate the Onyx Plus. Please turn on my service NOW Screen Reader users press enter to select a Category. Values selected:Activating My Radio Swap Service to a New Radio Category * This button does not work with screen readers. Please use the previous link instead. Activating My Radio Swap Service to a New Radio Attach Documents
                        Kyle (18:24:37 GMT) : One moment please.
                        Visitor (18:24:42 GMT) : K
                        Kyle (18:25:05 GMT) : I appreciate your efforts.
                        Kyle (18:29:14 GMT) : I'm checking Its taking some long time.
                        Kyle (18:29:34 GMT) : By the way you need to pay transfer fee if the you've the option to transfer.
                        Visitor (18:29:43 GMT) : I'm TRYING TO FILL OUT THE FORM ON LINE AND ITS FROZE THATS WHY I COPIED YOU IN THIS CONVERSATION AS BACKUP.
                        Kyle (18:30:10 GMT) : Please change the browser and give a try to fill the form.
                        Visitor (18:30:27 GMT) : I know I have to pay but last time it was 25.00 or 35.00
                        Kyle (18:30:58 GMT) : I'm sorry the Life time transfer is $75 from long back.
                        Visitor (18:31:08 GMT) : ok get it done
                        Kyle (18:31:21 GMT) : Give me a moment.
                        Visitor (18:31:59 GMT) : battery on lap top is almost out. please hurry
                        Kyle (18:32:11 GMT) : Yes give me 2 more minutes.
                        Kyle (18:32:51 GMT) : I'm sorry, I've check with my support team and It can't be transfer as you've used transfer option 3 times
                        Visitor (18:33:50 GMT) : it was only 2 times. this is the third
                        Kyle (18:34:02 GMT) : The first transfer is on [protected] [protected] 12/28/2009
                        Kyle (18:34:12 GMT) : The second transfer is on [protected] N6RT0AC7 12/31/2014
                        Kyle (18:34:17 GMT) : Third transfer is on N6RT0AC7 MTGC1AME 11/05/2015
                        Visitor (18:35:20 GMT) : you see the 2nd one and the 3rd one are the same radio that failed you want the damaged one back
                        Kyle (18:36:17 GMT) : The second one is : [protected] to N6RT0AC7 on 12/31/2014
                        Kyle (18:36:33 GMT) : The third on N6RT0AC7 to MTGC1AME 11/05/2015
                        Kyle (18:37:01 GMT) : I'm sorry It can't be transfer
                        Visitor (18:37:19 GMT) : that's because it died...I didn't buy one because I wanted a new one, but because it died. just like this one that just died
                        Kyle (18:37:36 GMT) : I'm really Robert!
                        Visitor (18:37:48 GMT) : what???? I no longer have a Life time Membership Subscriber?
                        Kyle (18:38:48 GMT) : You've life time transfer, But you can't transfer the services as you've used 3 times.
                        Visitor (18:39:12 GMT) : You are not being clear.
                        Kyle (18:39:32 GMT) : Let me explain you clearly.
                        Kyle (18:39:57 GMT) : I see that you've transfer the services for 3 times It can't be transfer as of now.
                        Kyle (18:40:42 GMT) : Would you like me to help you with any other information?
                        Visitor (18:41:03 GMT) : YES...I'm LIFE TIME RIGHT? IM STILL ALIVE RIGHT? WHATS THE PROBLEM?
                        Kyle (18:41:37 GMT) : Life time transfer can be done 3 times and you've reached the 3 times option.
                        Visitor (18:42:39 GMT) : I signed on as a lifetime member prior to you changing the rules/. Now I can't JOIN at all?
                        Kyle (18:43:30 GMT) : The rules are since we have started the life time subscription.
                        Visitor (18:43:42 GMT) : no way.
                        Visitor (18:44:31 GMT) : I'm Life Time I paid for Life time. Your radios fall apart.uy new radios because your radios fall apart and now I can't get service
                        Kyle (18:44:50 GMT) : I can help you with the customer agreement you can go through that.
                        Visitor (18:45:05 GMT) : go
                        Kyle (18:46:09 GMT) : HTTPs://WWW.siriusxm.com/pdf/siriusxm_customeragreement_eng.pdf?intcmp=GN_FOOTER_NEW_CustomerAgreementWebsiteTermsofUse
                        Kyle (18:47:15 GMT) : Please follow above link to check the customer agreement.
                        Visitor (18:47:23 GMT) : You gonna return my LIFETIME FEEClass action lawsuit? Is that what happens next?
                        Visitor (18:47:48 GMT) : Do I call Howard Stern?
                        Kyle (18:48:54 GMT) : I apologize for the inconvenience.
                        Kyle (18:49:02 GMT) : A supervisor is needed to process your request, please give me a moment while I get a supervisor. Thank you for your patience
                        Info (18:50:00 GMT) : Kyle has transferred this interaction.
                        Info (18:50:00 GMT) : The interaction has been transferred to Jenny
                        Jenny (18:50:05 GMT) : Hi, my name is Jenny. Thank you for contacting SiriusXM.
                        Jenny (18:50:13 GMT) : I'm Kyle's Supervisor.
                        Visitor (18:51:35 GMT) : This is very simple. I paid for LIFE TIME. I purchase your radios, they fail I in good faith buy a new one, One gets stolen, I buy a new one, it fails and now I can't get my Lifetime Service back on
                        Jenny (18:53:56 GMT) : I understand your concern, Robert.
                        Jenny (18:54:29 GMT) : However, as per lifetime transfer policy we will not be able to transfer services to a new radio now.
                        Visitor (18:54:59 GMT) : I have no other option? I want my service back on, or I will go start a class action lawsuit for ALL Life Time Members
                        Jenny (18:55:23 GMT) : If there is a way I would have definitely helped you on chat.
                        Jenny (18:55:35 GMT) : However, I recommend you to call at [protected]. They may help you further.,
                        Visitor (18:56:01 GMT) : Should I send you my Onyx Back and youll fix it so I can get back on?
                        Visitor (18:56:13 GMT) : I already called them.
                        Jenny (18:56:28 GMT) : Sure, I will help you with the phone number of our advanced technical team, who will help you fixing it.
                        Jenny (18:56:36 GMT) : Please call at [protected].
                        Visitor (18:56:45 GMT) : it doesn't power up
                        Visitor (18:57:11 GMT) : so they cant diagnose it. This is why I bought a new one
                        Jenny (18:57:12 GMT) : Once you call at the above number, they will check this for you.
                        Visitor (18:59:09 GMT) : THEY CANT CHECK ANYTHING IT WILL NOT TURN ON
                        Jenny (19:00:39 GMT) : I wish I could transfer services for you, however, we do not have an option.
                        Auto-Generated Message (19:01:17 GMT) : Visitor has requested for email transcript. The email will be automatically sent after the interaction is wrapped up.
                        Visitor (19:01:40 GMT) : I want my file time fee back if you cant help me.
                        Visitor (19:02:09 GMT) : life time money back
                        Jenny (19:02:35 GMT) : I'm sorry, as we do not have an access to refund lifetime money.
                        Jenny (19:02:50 GMT) : I recommend you to call at [protected]. They may help you with an alternate
                        Jenny (19:02:51 GMT) : Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
                        Visitor (19:03:25 GMT) : then activate my radio. I'm ALIVE, I PAID FOR LIFETIME, YOUR RADIOS LAST A SHORT TIME, I BUY A NEW ONE, IT DIES AND YOU WONT ACTIVATE
                        Visitor (19:04:04 GMT) : THIS IS NOT OVER I WILL START THE PROCESS GOOD BYE FOR NOW
                        Jenny (19:05:46 GMT) : Let me check with our support team if we have any other option.
                        Visitor (19:06:33 GMT) : K
                        Jenny (19:10:34 GMT) : Your patience is greatly appreciated.
                        Jenny (19:10:51 GMT) : I have checked with our support team also, I'm sorry as we do not have an option to transfer lifetime plan to new radio.
                        Visitor (19:12:40 GMT) : ?
                        Jenny (19:13:38 GMT) : Lifetime subscriptions associated with home, portable or dock & play radios can be transferred a maximum of three times.* Lifetime subscriptions first associated with or transferred to radios installed in vehicles by automakers or dealers are NOT transferable unless the radio is stolen, accidentally damaged or defective.
                        Jenny (19:13:47 GMT) : However, it has been transferred 5 times on your account.
                        Visitor (19:14:10 GMT) : 3 TIMES
                        Visitor (19:14:46 GMT) : 09, 2014, 2015 LAST RADIO'S LAST 1 YEAR
                        Jenny (19:16:54 GMT) : On 12/28/2009 you have transferred services from [protected] to [protected]
                        Jenny (19:17:26 GMT) : On 12/29/2014 you have transferred services from [protected] to N6RT0AC7 and on the same day you have transferred from N6RT0AC7 to [protected]
                        Jenny (19:17:44 GMT) : On 12/31/2014 you have transferred services from [protected] to N6RT0AC7
                        Jenny (19:17:54 GMT) : On 12/31/2014 you have transferred services from N6RT0AC7 to MTGC1AME
                        Visitor (19:19:15 GMT) : NO KIDDING...12/29 DAY LATER RADIO WAS STOLEN 12/31 NEW RADIO SET UP-ACTIVATION
                        Visitor (19:19:27 GMT) : IM TAKING OTHER ACTION

• Updated by robwiacek · Jan 02, 2018

Lets start a Class Action Lawsuit against SIRIUIS XM because of their deceptive "Lifetime Subscriber" program.

Sirius XM — xm radio service

I ve been a customer for 3 years and I find this the worst company on the market. They have no clue that the...

Toronto

Sirius XM Radio — Bait and switch selling practices

Sirius contacted me and told me they would send me a free radio to extend my account to a second car for no...

Sirius XM Radio Inc. — Satellite and internet service

I have just cancelled my subscription, in part because one of their employees - Joanna, employee # 78863 (in...