Direct TV / installation/charges
From the Direct TV salesperson to Istallation and billing, this company operates in the most fraudgelent, underhanded way of any company I have ever dealt with. The salespeople will say anything to get you to take the bait, even lie and the technicians that install the dish and cable are not even properley trained in doing so and communicate none of the installation process with the customer who is having the work done. They have no regard for your personal property and don't care how you feel even after the damage is pointed out to them. My home was seriously damaged from Direct TV installation and their Quality Lead even came out, took pictures, wrote up a report and told me this was a bungled job and it would have to be re-installed. I was promised a senior tech ASAP and after waiting and not hearing anything from Direct Tv, I called a week and a half later to find no work order oredered. I cancelled my service with them, and now am being billed a $500.00 early cancellation charge. I have called and tried to talk with their customer service, who really need a job titled auto response team with no knowledge of anything, and was told I owe and they would do whatever it takes to get it, even ruining my credit. I am now going through damage claims specialists in Oregon, hiring a general contractor, had to have an electrician fix my wiring in the attic from the fault of the direct tv tech messing with it, and now trying to fight just to keep my credit in good standing. DON'T EVER HAVE DIRECT TV INSTALLED!!!
You'll regret it.
Thanks for listening, Tracy
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - cable
- DirecTV - service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why. 
- Direct TV - customer service dept 
- Direct TV - unprofessional service 
- DirecTV - directv satellite dish tv