DHL Philippines — my shipment with airway bill no [protected]
My shipment order from www.Rexbo.Eu, arrived in the philippines last janyaury 14, 2017. Nobody contacted me about my shipment which held in the bureau of customs until i call their office in manila. I was told that i have to make a letter to bureau of customs for an informal entry since, i was not aware of the rules of the customs. This was my first time to order from online spare parts store., i was informed that i was given approval for the informal entrty from the customs. I was made to submit the proof of payment of the order i made. I sent all necessary documents to supoport my shipment., including the invoice from www.Rexbo.Eu. But, for my dismay and discouragement until today january 30, 2017, nobody from dhl manila what is the status of my shipment. I do not know why it take so very long time to have my shipment delivered here in my place, davao city, philippines.
Can you please help me and assist me for expediting the release of my shipment.
Elias c. Siegue
More DHL Philippines Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - untimely delivery
- DHL - dishonest, hopeless losers 
- DHL Express - parcel not recieved
- DHL - bad service 
- DHL Express - customs clearance