Skynet Worldwide Express

+55 113 856 0299(Brazil) 1 2
+52 11 077 508(Mexico) 2 1
United Kingdom
  • Unit 4, Metro Triangle, Mount Street, Nechells, Birmingham, B7 5QT
  • Unit 2, St. Catherines Industrial Estate, Whitehouse Lane, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 4DJ
  • Unit 14, Pacific Way Business Park, Pacific Road, Cardiff, CF24 5HJ
  • Unit 1, Ashley Industrial Estate, Elmfield Road, Morley, Leeds, LS27 0EL
  • International House, Ledson Road Wythenshawe, Manchester, M23 9LP
  • Unit 25, Riverside Court, Newburn Haugh Industrial Estate, Lemington, Newcastle, NE15 8SG
  • Unit 2, Rawson Street, New Basford, Nottingham, Ng7 7FR
  • Office D, Fernacre House, Budds Lane, Romsey, Hampshire, Southampton, SO51 0HA
  • Unit E4, Brooklands Close, Sunbury, London, TW16 7DX

• Oberhausener Str. 11 D-40472 Düsseldorf - Germany
Italia
Via Lirone, 2 Milano, 20068 Italia

Netherlands
Bornhout 15, 1046 BE Amsterdam (Westpoort 4523)

Norway

Kurla Road, Opp Maharaja Hotel, Saki Naka 400072 Mumbai Maharashtra India

Malaysia
№ 4 Jalan SS13/5, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Philippines
Bldg 2, Units 3 4, Oyster Indl. Complex, NAIA Avenue 1700, Paranaque, Philippines

Singapore

Mexico
Av. Insurgentes Sur 1647, San José Insurgentes, 039000 Ciudad de México, CDMX

Complaints & Reviews

missed parcel because delivery man did not arrive

I was informed that my delivery would arrive on a specific evening when I was at home. Although I was unaware of the delivery due to not checking my emails, I was fortunate enough to even be present at home to make the delivery smooth. However, I had suddenly received a message that stated that the delivery was not made due to not being at home. This is very confusing and I am extremely disappointed that there was no knocking or ringing of the doorbell at all? Literally no effort made to give the parcel even when there was a home filled with people inside. Definitely disappointed in SkyNet delivery services. This is not the first time.

missed parcel because delivery man did not arrive

delivery of academic books

Firstly the call centre for unisa parcels just cut, secondly the delivery drivers lie on the waybill saying the customer isn't available at the delivery point, although...

parcel missing

257083 Sender send out the parcel on 20th Dec 2019 and the parcel arrived skynet outlet nearby my location on the 21st Dec 2019 and there is no more delivery stautus update already. When...

delivery

I ordered an item from missguided and chose the fast delivery option to receive my order for a specific day. I have been informed that Skynet would be the company charged to deliver the item. I have called the company in the morning to ask at what time they would deliver because they do not leave the item at a pick up point if they can't reach you which means that if you aren't home at that exact time, you will have to reschedule an appointment to get your parcel. They said they would call the driver to ask when he would be delivering but I never received an answer. I waited the whole day at home for this and received a note they could not deliver because I was absent although I was home the whole time. The hour mentioned on the note was 12:45 and I called the customer service at 12:50 to ask if the driver could bring my parcel since obviously it was only 5 minutes later and he could not be that far. They called me 2 minutes later to tell me the driver was too far already and he would come back tomorrow. When I said I payed the express delivery they told me that was not their problem. They offered me to deliver at my work tomorrow but honestly the driver was not able to ring the bell of my house so it would be whole mess if he needs to deliver to my work facility. Horrible service, brands should stop working for them.

returned parcel not received

Dear Sir, I had dispatched to Spain parcel by Skynet service. Unfortunately It could not deliver to my client due negligence of your company team. They were following...

dress shipment [protected]

Sir this my shipment tracking number [protected] my shipment booked after 8 days but this not Run Last 8 Days this same location karachi Sir why this not run Air line Please see...

delivering of my item I ordered via iherb

This is not the first time that i have experienced much delay and misreport in the delivering of my item. Only after i make numerous attempts to contact the same person who...

Name : Aziana
Tracking number : [protected]
Location : The Intermark, KL
Complaint:
Saya sepatut nya terima parcel pada (1/11/2019)
Tapi hingga 5/11/2019 masih belum terima.
Pada 4/11/2019 alasan yang skynet Chan Sow Lin beri ialah driver Tak lalu di alamat tersebut. Pada 5/11/2019 masih belum terima parcel Dan alasan yang diberi ialah driver Tak sempat hantar.
Berapa lama Saya patut tunggu? Skynet Tak monitor kerja staff ke? Skynet Tak pentingkan kualiti kerja ke?

delivery service

express service to to ireland

Consignment number: [protected] Paid to ship 3 boxes on the 27th of Oct for next day arrival but 4 boxes were collected. Called to resolve the issue and were advised we are not...

unethical behaviour

Dear Sir / Madam, This has with reference to the shipment [protected] from Netherlands which they came for delivery on today (20/10/2019). While delivery he asked for the...

delivery service

The first time when the parcels delivered, no one is at home so they leave a paper there, then we called the customer service for 30 times finally they said Thursday (2/10/2019)will deliver once more, everyone wait at home but they didn't send on thursday, the next day when we call, no one answered the call until over 30 calls and through every ways to contact, finally they sent a message said that they will deliver today(3/10/2019). 10.03am no one, NO ONE KNOCK THE DOOR, and when my housemate go and ask the guard to help for receiving the parcels, the only thing she got us the paper that stated no one home and delivery can't reach so we need to get the parcel ourselves. There are people in the house waiting for the parcel and the deliver driver just leave the place WITHOUT KNOCKING THE DOOR?!

multiples failed deliveries

Hi team,

I am writing to complaint about the multiple failed deliveries and despite calling the customer service to give explicit instructions and authority to leave the parcel without signature and to call if the team was unable to assess premises, the delivery was still not made.

There were no calls or sms given prior to the delivery despite calls made to the customer service to give explicit instruction to call or sms if unable to access premises. I had given the authority to leave the parcel in the riser.

I'm very disappointed with the quality of skynet's services. I have had multiple online purchases and deliveries made without failure. There have not been any failed deliveries or failed access to the premises.

This is my worst experience and I expected more from a well known courier company.

courier missing

We have sent a courier to france from salalah, oman from sky net cargo services... They informed within 6 days it will arrive there.in tracking system it is showing they have...

can’t find my shipment

I have sent 2 bundle from China Guangzhou to Malaysia on 03/09/2019 receipt number [protected] and [protected] . I have received one of the bundle [protected] on Monday 09/09/2019 . After i track at Skynet website and get to know another bundle in Skynet Warehouse . Everyday I call to Skynet and asking about my bundle From Tuesday till Friday but Only got the same answer from your staff
" Our store have a lot bundle still can't find out my bundle " . This is your way to solved your customer problem ! Please call me back at [protected]

can’t find my shipment

wrong delivery address and wrong receiver name

257083 I bought this product on Shopee.The sender post is on Aug23, but after 10days also i haven't received the product then I check with the sender.The sender send me it was have...

delivery

Delivery is really bad - I was not at home (well, most Malaysia are working) and requested for latter delivery but got rejected.
The tracking number was not provided, and the delivery guy mentioned about deliver tomorrow and when I asked what time but he just mentioned that office will contact.
This is freaking me out - I try to contact the delivery personnel to get the tracking number but with avail and no delivery the next day!!

It is supplement and facial serum in that delivery - I couldn't believe more on these delivery guys will handle stuff properly (probably just left items under the sun or whatsoever)

delay cod refund due to signatory

We have Skynet Account R2842942. UAE Skynet operations again- failed to refund COD collection on time. As agreed, COD weekly refunds for collections from Tuesdays to Monday...

slow delivery

My parcel has not been given to me for a few days, and I ran to get it myself. I went to the house and the grassland according to the address. I didn't see the skynet at all, I couldn't get the parcel. My parcel has also been stolen from inside. I used to believe in you. I am really disappointed with your service. I will not use your service anymore, bad!

counter service

On 7 August 2019 8.43PM, I sent sms to [protected] skynet Cheng to inform I'll pickup my item at counter. (LAZM9001272539).
On 8 August 2019 8.47AM, again, I sent sms to the same number to remind them.

On same day, 9.40AM, I arrive at Cheng counter, they told me my item have been take out by driver. So disappointed, wasting my hour to go there to find out.

counter service

poor customer service experience

To whomever it may concern,

I decided to reach out to Skynet customer service on Messenger regarding a package I sent earlier today. I asked if I could be given information regarding the time of arrival of my package but the representative I was speaking to was extremely rude and did not help me in any way whatsoever. I admit that I also spoke rudely to the representative in return. This is my first experience with Skynet, and I do not feel that this individual upholds the mission, vision, and values promoted by your company. I demand that immediate action be taken against this individual, as this is no way to behave with customers. Please refer to the attached screenshots as proof of the interaction. Thank you for your time and I anticipate a quick response.

Thanks and Regards
M Waqas Farooqi

parcel of ladies dresses

I booked my parcel on 15 june in lahore...I first call the skynet representative to hold my parcel on 16 June and checked status of my parcel ...it was in Lahore at that time ...but the people of skynet are so irresponsible that they did not register my request of holding parcel immediately and register it on 19 June and said that it is now in hongkong and if u want it back u have to pay more charges...why? Why I have to pay ? I asked them to hold it when it was in Lahore on 16 June...I'm attaching the screenshot of status of my parcel on 16 June ...plz give me my parcel back and I'm not gonna pay any extra charges

parcel of ladies dresses

[protected]

I am extremely disappointed in the awful customer service I have received from Skynet in Dubai.

My Asos parcel arrived at the hub on 31st of May so I called and asked if it could be delivered on the morning of Sunday 2nd June as I was flying out to Singapore for a week that evening. I was told this could not be guaranteed but a note would be put on to my account that I was travelling so I would like a morning delivery. I also changed my address from work address to home address as I would be home that day and could be in to receive it.

My package showed to be out for delivery at around 7.30am on the 2nd when I tracked in the morning so I assumed I would receive it before I left for airport at 6pm as explained to the person on the phone. I waited all day for the package but heard nothing. I called many times to try and see where the order was but nobody picked up. Eventually around 3pm I got through and explained the whole situation to see if the driver could call me and deliver the package before I left for the airport. An hour passed and I heard nothing so I called again and asked for his number from a different person. Again, I called and called the driver, left messages and heard nothing from him. In between I must have spoken to four different people from customer service and each time had to explain the situation again and again. Not one person thought to put a note on my account?

At 6pm I left for the airport and have just returned this morning a week later to track the package and it says the driver tried to deliver the package at 5.12pm on the 2nd but nobody was home. This is complete fabrication as I spent the entire day literally waiting for this driver, called him and customer service numerous times and not one person managed to help me. The drivers name was Zubair -it is now the 9th of June and I have no idea where my package is or if it will be delivered again. I have called and called customer service to no avail so PLEASE can someone look into this and call me because I cannot believe a company as big as Skynet can have such a lack of regard for customers who use their services regularly. Very very disappointed. I understand sometimes packages can be delayed but this driver has put false information down that he tried to deliver on the 2nd when he didn't. You can check all the calls I made to customer service about this.

I would appreciate someone finding my package and also a solution.

Thank you.

services and work attitude problems

257083 I send a parcel to my customer from China cooperate with skynet. Then my customer till now not yet received her parcel but its stated delivered. My customer did not track until...

shipment and delivery

On 17/05/19, I ordered 41 lipsticks on kiko's official website, and I paid £91.80 by credit card.
The order number was [protected].
The status of my shipment reads "delivered" on 23/05/19. My parcel was signed by a person named Ahmad who is not the apartment staff or my family and friend. At present I have still not received the goods. All the information I submitted to the seller are correct, neither name, hand phone number or even the address. The postman clearly did not executed his/her responsibilities well, by confirming the receiving person, as well as recording person's details just in case anything happen.
After this, I emailed customer service for numerous but no one answered. I hope :
(1) Skynet TRACK where the postman went to send this parcel, is it a lost item or is there anyone keep it without notice.
(2) Revert back to me on solutions
(3) Explain why your postman did not execute the responsible properly, and how is your further action to act on the person

failed domestic delivery.

257083 I brought the domestic item (25.5.19) from lazada (LAZM9001143326) and the seller just located at Nilai, Negeri Sembilan and I checked that item reached to the Nilai Sorting...

SkyNetmy package from pakistan to australia

I have sent a package to Australia from lahore pakistan on 20/5/2019
They told me that ur package will be deliver with in 4-5 working days
On Sunday it is delivered on melbourne hud but not deliver on location.
We dont have any contact number to ask someone.
The number of Australia you provided on this page is also not working no one is picking it.
My phone number in Pakistan is [protected]
And in Australia receiver number is +[protected]
My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com

my package from pakistan to australia

delivery service

As per mention, received a call and stated the parcel will receive before 12 pm, so i appointed someone to stay at home just to receive parcel, however after around 6 hours of...

horrible service

I sent a parcel for delivery on 9/5/19 It was only delivered on 14/5/19.
Your delivery facility when contacted was utter rubbish... when I said I wanted to complain about your slow service she hang up on me and I immediately call back no one pick up.
I communicate with your subang office which I got the number from you customer care line. The number I called was [protected]/44
I am very disgusted by you service and even more by the lack of urgency by your personal on insuring the delivery of my parcel and the rudeness of hanging up on me.

bad manner delivery

you have a dirt in your company. we pay the service we dont pay the bad manners people.
if he is not the one who cannot solve
then he must refer me to other person that can tell me exactly what is happening and where is my important document. but he provide me disgusting and using me some exclamation point when im only just asking. and block my messages when i just need information because in the tracking service you provide it said OUT FOR Delivery on april 15. if he cannot deliver im willing to pick up and collect because its important document. check my screen shot..i never use your service again and tell all my friends and relatives all over the world philippines, united arab and portugal that i will not recommend your service. good day and thanks.

bad manner delivery

sending package without notifying, simply left in front of house

The status is already updated to Delivered.
But none of my family members get notified or get notified when the people send the package. He just simply left my package outside my house, nobody found that until the next morning. How if my package get stolen? Even in the tracking status shows only Delivered but not showing who received or signed for that. Is every courier in Skynet that irresponsible? Who is going to take the responsibility if my package get stolen? Ring the door bell. B*** S***. Poor Service.

[protected]

After receiving a message being asked to pay a tax for my shipment, I called skynet to refuse this shipment and ask to send it back. After 2 weeks I got a new message informing me that my shipment it's expected for clearance in 1-2 days so I called again to ask them to send it back ASAP. It's been 2 months since then and today when I called to ask why ASOS (the provider) didn't get the shipment yet? Every time I got the same answer: "apologies, we'll process your request now" and nothing happened. Theres an 1 month policy for returning and refunding the order. In this situation who's responsible for my refund? What else can I do so they can send the shipment back to uk? Kindly asking for your support. Thank you and wishing you a pleasant day! Alexandra Cioaric - [protected]

not responsible

Hi dear all, My booking number lazm9000981084, please find the attachments, they said will delivery by today (01.03.2019) this boy have call my boss when early morning...

express service that is taking 4 days to be collected

Package has been booked for express collection on monday 25th of february and must be delivered in humansdorp and been paid for as well is taking 4 days to be collected. Phoned...

service (unethical behaviour by skynet staff)

On 26/2/2019 (calltime around 5pm) I had called customer services regarding my parcel order from lazada (lam9000976268), according to your customer service they informed us that...

car accident

Very dissappinted with one of skynet driver. He had bumpped on my car and just leaved. Very irresponsible driver. Should stop and make things clear rather than just went off.

Date: 13/2/19 (Wed)
Time: around 1820hrs
Location: Tesco Cheng traffic light
Driver: malay male, bald head, not sure age.. Maybe 30+

Kindly approach me before I go for further action and make a police report. Company should take an action ASAP.

car accident

delivery service for parcel [protected]

The delivery personnel never come to my house and claimed that consignee not at home. Please make sure the person in charge has delivered his service before leaving any message to...

package

257083 Hi good day... Im complaining about the package that they send to me because they are asking a money to pay for it trough western union... But I told to them that package ha...

failed domestic delivery

Waited 5 days for domestic delivery. Malaysia is really not that big. Paying price for express delivery yet what I get is normal slow delivery service which is less than half the...

they could not find my item

It has been 27 days and I am still waiting for them to call regarding my item. If they have lost it, then just tell that they have lost it. I want compensation. That is all. Why...

unprofessional customer service

Thank you for ruining my entire day to the lady that I spoke with!!! Today morning I called your customer service for some parcel enquiry. I get to speak with a lady name bella. The worst customer service experience I ever experienced. All her inappropriate tone, sarcastic language, bunch of sighs!!! Omg who does that to customers? The worst and worst customer service!!!