Skynet Worldwide Express Logo

Skynet Worldwide Express

Having problems with Skynet Worldwide Express?

Skynet Worldwide Express reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 11, 2008. The latest review Sss parcel was posted on Apr 28, 2021. The latest complaint courier service and unprofessional service from pretoria branch was resolved on Sep 28, 2018. Skynet Worldwide Express has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 382 reviews. Skynet Worldwide Express has resolved 11 complaints.

Skynet Worldwide Express Customer Service Contacts

+44 208 538 1988 (United Kingdom)
+1 718 470 2126 (United States)
+61 283 378 892 (Australia)
+64 212 442 441 (New Zealand)
+31 204 073 100 (Netherlands)
+351 219 490 100 (Portugal)
+41 448 773 828 (Switzerland)
+60 356 239 090 (Malaysia)
+63 28 250 100 (Philippines)
+65 69 080 210 (Singapore)
+54 800 999 1479 (Argentina)
SkyNet House, 18 -21 Pulborough Way
Hounslow
United Kingdom - TW46DE
United Kingdom
  • Unit 4, Metro Triangle, Mount Street, Nechells, Birmingham, B7 5QT
  • Unit 2, St. Catherines Industrial Estate, Whitehouse Lane, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 4DJ
  • Unit 14, Pacific Way Business Park, Pacific Road, Cardiff, CF24 5HJ
  • Unit 1, Ashley Industrial Estate, Elmfield Road, Morley, Leeds, LS27 0EL
  • International House, Ledson Road Wythenshawe, Manchester, M23 9LP
  • Unit 25, Riverside Court, Newburn Haugh Industrial Estate, Lemington, Newcastle, NE15 8SG
  • Unit 2, Rawson Street, New Basford, Nottingham, Ng7 7FR
  • Office D, Fernacre House, Budds Lane, Romsey, Hampshire, Southampton, SO51 0HA
  • Unit E4, Brooklands Close, Sunbury, London, TW16 7DX

• Oberhausener Str. 11 D-40472 Düsseldorf - Germany
Italia
Via Lirone, 2 Milano, 20068 Italia

Netherlands
Bornhout 15, 1046 BE Amsterdam (Westpoort 4523)

Norway

Kurla Road, Opp Maharaja Hotel, Saki Naka 400072 Mumbai Maharashtra India

Malaysia
№ 4 Jalan SS13/5, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Philippines
Bldg 2, Units 3 4, Oyster Indl. Complex, NAIA Avenue 1700, Paranaque, Philippines

Singapore
9 Changi South Street, 3 Cargo Lift One, Level 2, 486361, Singapore

UAE
Airport Road, Showroom № 2, PO Box 8523, Dubai, UAE

Brazil
Rua Jaguarete, 347, Casa Verde, Sao Paulo, SP CEP 02515-010

Mexico
Av. Insurgentes Sur 1647, San José Insurgentes, 039000 Ciudad de México, CDMX

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Skynet Worldwide Express Customer Service. Initial Skynet Worldwide Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Skynet Worldwide Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Skynet Worldwide Express. Discuss the issues you have had with Skynet Worldwide Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Skynet Worldwide Express Complaints & Reviews

Skynet Worldwide ExpressSss parcel

My name are Nicolene Benjamin.. Surpose to receive my parcel on the 1May...A lady from eastern cape add me today and on fb and told me that my parcel was drop off by her... She told the driver that the parcel don't belong to her and he replied he will short it out at the warehouse... How can he leave a parcel at somebody worth of r20000... And here must i be calm... My name is there and my address

Sss parcel

Mar 17, 2021

Skynet Worldwide Express — Courier services

I was due to receive my parcel SA010435034110001001 on the 15th March 2021, because of network glitches our...

Skynet Worldwide Express[protected]

[protected] my name is yashpreet kaur my this parcel is sent by my mom from india they told my mom that the parcel will reached to your daughter in week bt now next week is started and the parcel is still did not entered in spain.. i am so worried about my parcel can you please tell me well my parcel will reached to me??
    yashpreet kaur
    contact :[protected]
    email: [protected]@gmail.com

Skynet Worldwide ExpressService

My parcel reached Malaysia on 4th November but till now the customer service telling me dont know when can get coz its at airport KLIA. what kind of response is this? I have the worst nightmare with skynet always. Ihave no choice coz I didnt know my seller will use skynet service. Worst company ever. Please tell me who can tell me exactly when can I get my parcel and with who can I deal with to get my parcel??? My tracking number is [protected]

Skynet Worldwide ExpressItems still not delivered

I sent parcel last saturday October 31, 2020 on or about 14:40pm from Abu Dhabi to Shiekh khalifa medical center Masfout Dubai. Until now the parcel still not delivered. As i can see in the tracking system the parcel keeps going there and here everyday. This is not the first time I send parcel to the same receiver. I don't know what's wrong with them why it takes long time for them to deliver the said parcel . It is very important and urgent coz It's for my sick brother who is bed ridden in the hospital for 9 months now. The items inside is his for and pwrsonal needs.

Items still not delivered
        Items still not delivered

Oct 01, 2020

Skynet Worldwide Express — Lost parcel

On the 23 September, a guy called David from Skynet Bloemfontein called me to tell me that he was at the gate...

Skynet Worldwide ExpressDelivery of graduation certificate

I am currently waiting for my graduation certificate when I try to use this reference to track [protected], it say the document is out for delivery since 21/08/2020 which is almost a month ago, they is no feedback why it is taking so long to deliver such a very important document.
          Kind regards
          Tellus Ngwenya

May 25, 2020

Skynet Worldwide Express — Document collection

My name is Teboho the store manager of Ackermans Thaba Nchu. On the 19th May 2020 i logged a collection for...

May 14, 2020

Skynet Worldwide Express — Collection of parcel and delivering to customer

Good day I have to honestly say, I am not someone that complains but the level of service received from...

Skynet Worldwide ExpressMissed parcel because delivery man did not arrive

I was informed that my delivery would arrive on a specific evening when I was at home. Although I was unaware of the delivery due to not checking my emails, I was fortunate enough to even be present at home to make the delivery smooth. However, I had suddenly received a message that stated that the delivery was not made due to not being at home. This is very confusing and I am extremely disappointed that there was no knocking or ringing of the doorbell at all? Literally no effort made to give the parcel even when there was a home filled with people inside. Definitely disappointed in SkyNet delivery services. This is not the first time.

Missed parcel because delivery man did not arrive

Jan 16, 2020

Skynet Worldwide Express — Delivery of academic books

Firstly the call centre for unisa parcels just cut, secondly the delivery drivers lie on the waybill saying...

Jan 02, 2020

Skynet Worldwide Express — Parcel missing

Sender send out the parcel on 20th Dec 2019 and the parcel arrived skynet outlet nearby my location on the...

Dec 30, 2019

Skynet Worldwide Express — Delivery

I ordered an item from missguided and chose the fast delivery option to receive my order for a specific day...

Skynet Worldwide ExpressReturned parcel not received

Dear Sir,
              I had dispatched to Spain parcel by Skynet service. Unfortunately It could not deliver to my client due negligence of your company team.
              They were following missing.
              Commercial invoice missing and much more. See below its tracking number.
              [protected]
              Still, I could not received parcel in return.
              Kindly guide me, How i could take my parcel and loss of client and parcel.
              Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this regard.

Dec 01, 2019

Skynet Worldwide Express — Dress shipment [protected]

Sir this my shipment tracking number [protected] my shipment booked after 8 days but this not Run Last 8...

Skynet Worldwide Expressdelivering of my item I ordered via iherb

This is not the first time that i have experienced much delay and misreport in the delivering of my item. Only after i make numerous attempts to contact the same person who dropped off their phone number details on a piece of paper and making complaints to the skynet, does the item get delivered. Why does Skynet's track and tracing website show that my item is delivered, when it was not? iis this a theft?

Skynet Worldwide Expressdelivery service

Name : Aziana
                  Tracking number : [protected]
                  Location : The Intermark, KL
                  Complaint:
                  Saya sepatut nya terima parcel pada (1/11/2019)
                  Tapi hingga 5/11/2019 masih belum terima.
                  Pada 4/11/2019 alasan yang skynet Chan Sow Lin beri ialah driver Tak lalu di alamat tersebut. Pada 5/11/2019 masih belum terima parcel Dan alasan yang diberi ialah driver Tak sempat hantar.
                  Berapa lama Saya patut tunggu? Skynet Tak monitor kerja staff ke? Skynet Tak pentingkan kualiti kerja ke?

delivery service

Skynet Worldwide ExpressExpress service to to ireland

Consignment number: [protected]
                    Paid to ship 3 boxes on the 27th of Oct for next day arrival but 4 boxes were collected.
                    Called to resolve the issue and were advised we are not their client and they do not wish to speak to use while the boxes are belonged to us.

As of today one week after shipping we still have no update when the boxes can be shipped.

The customer service at skynet is utterly ridiculous and unprofessional.

Skynet Worldwide ExpressUnethical behaviour

Dear Sir / Madam,

This has with reference to the shipment [protected] from Netherlands which they came for delivery on today (20/10/2019). While delivery he asked for the payment of AED 64 where as the Tax Invoice is mentioned as AED 46.

We always pay the VAT invoice online and the normally delivery team informs us in advance before delivering the shipment. Particularly for this delivery ([protected]) there was no information and the delivery Guy was so rude and snatched the shipment and went off.

Would like to speak to concerned department manager.

Please call [protected]

Narendran.

Skynet Worldwide ExpressDelivery service

The first time when the parcels delivered, no one is at home so they leave a paper there, then we called the customer service for 30 times finally they said Thursday (2/10/2019)will deliver once more, everyone wait at home but they didn't send on thursday, the next day when we call, no one answered the call until over 30 calls and through every ways to contact, finally they sent a message said that they will deliver today(3/10/2019). 10.03am no one, NO ONE KNOCK THE DOOR, and when my housemate go and ask the guard to help for receiving the parcels, the only thing she got us the paper that stated no one home and delivery can't reach so we need to get the parcel ourselves. There are people in the house waiting for the parcel and the deliver driver just leave the place WITHOUT KNOCKING THE DOOR?!