Menu
Canpar Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Canpar
reviews & complaints

www.canpar.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 13 Reviews

Canpar Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Canpar at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Canpar has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Canpar. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Canpar reviews & complaints

D
8:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Canpar A pigeon would do a better job

Canpar, Amazon delivery: Attempted delivery on a Friday, with a note they’d return on Monday (NOTE: I didn’t express signature required, so I don’t know why it wasn’t dropped off). Attempted delivery on Monday, with a note on the door (undated) to say I could pick the package up the next business day. I wanted to know their hours, but there was no information on the notice nor online. There’s no current phone number listed anywhere readily apparent - the one posted on the site is out of service. I called the national number and failed to speak with a human. I tried chat support and it failed (tech). I tried the national number again and still failed to speak with a human (‘if I press ‘0’ ten times in a row, will it finally connect me?’…and the answer is no). I tried chat support again and, after waiting for 20 minutes with no response I gave up (aren’t wait times *always* greater than expected? At some point, expect the…expected). I then went out of my way to the depot, where they promptly told me the package was still out with the courier because he wasn’t back from his day’s deliveries. I said the notice was from the previous day (Monday). They insisted it was from the current day. Insist all you want, I have doorcam footage to show not only the delivery person but also the four cats and seventeen magpies I feed on the regular. Now, the kicker. ‘You can wait here for the courier. He’ll be back in half an hour’. I had cats and magpies to feed, so naturally I requested the package to be delivered. Again. Shenanigans. They tell me their Saskatoon phone number is 306.653.0076, in case some hapless soul finds themselves here I’m desperate need of viable information.

H
5:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Canpar Canpar Review: Poor Website, Non-Existent Customer Service, and a Nightmare Warehouse Experience

Canpar is a company that I thought I would give a try since they are Canadian. But let me tell you, I have spent way more money than I saved by using this company. It's unbelievable how they manage to stay in business with the way they operate.

First of all, their website is a mess. It's hard to navigate and find what you need. And when you do find what you're looking for, good luck trying to figure out how to actually place an order. It's like they don't want your business.

But the real kicker is their customer service. It's non-existent. I had an issue with a package that was supposed to be delivered and I couldn't get a hold of anyone to help me. I tried calling their customer service line multiple times and was put on hold for what felt like hours. And when I finally did get through, the person on the other end was no help at all.

I ended up having to go to their warehouse to pick up my package myself. And let me tell you, that was a nightmare. The warehouse was a disaster and it took me forever to find my package.

Overall, I would not recommend Canpar to anyone. Save yourself the headache and go with a different company.

S
5:10 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Canpar Unprofessional Behavior and Poor Customer Service: My Experience with Canpar Delivery

Canpar is a delivery service that I recently used and I have to say, I was not impressed. They made a mistake and tried to deliver my package to the wrong address. When I let them know about their error, they refused to make another delivery attempt. It was frustrating to deal with such unprofessional behavior.

I tried to get in touch with a supervisor through their live chat, but the agent I spoke to refused to connect me. I asked again and she hung up on me! It was so rude and disrespectful. I couldn't believe it.

Overall, I would not recommend using Canpar. They seem to have a lot of issues with their delivery process and their customer service is terrible. It's a shame because I was really hoping for a better experience. Maybe they should consider rebranding as Can't par because they certainly can't seem to get it right.

Is Canpar legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Canpar as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Canpar stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Canpar should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Canpar earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Canpar achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

A long registered date for canpar.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Canpar as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Canpar's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Canpar.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Canpar website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Canpar and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the canpar.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Canpar protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Canpar. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
3:35 pm EDT

Canpar Terrible Experience with Canpar: Lost Package and No Compensation

So, I had a pretty bad experience with Canpar. It all started back in August 2022 when I sent a bag through them and they lost it. I've been trying to get compensation ever since, but it's been a real struggle. They keep asking me for invoices that were in the bag, but come on, if I had known they were going to lose it, I would have kept those receipts safe and sound. It's just ridiculous.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend using Canpar. Sure, their prices might be cheaper than some of the other options out there, but if they can't even keep track of a simple bag, how can you trust them with anything more important? I'm definitely never going to use their services again, and I would advise anyone else to steer clear as well.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Canpar Disappointing Service from Canpar: Damaged Package and No Customer Complaint Number

Yo, I gotta say, I ain't too happy with Canpar. I ordered something online and they messed up big time. The package was all marked up with "FRAGILE" and "This Way Up" stickers, but when I got home, it was upside down and all dented up. And get this, the box said to lift with two people, but they only sent one guy to drag it up the stairs. No wonder my item was broken when I opened it up. And to top it off, there ain't even a customer complaint number to call. What kind of service is that? I ain't gonna be using Canpar again, that's for sure.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Canpar Canpar: A Total Disgrace - My Experience with a Canadian Delivery Company

So, I'm from England and I ordered a gift basket from a Canadian company. But guess what? They sent it through Canpar. And let me tell you, this company is a real piece of work. They can't seem to find my house, and instead of trying to contact me, they just left my package sitting in a warehouse. Can you believe it? I tried to speak to someone about it, but there's no way to get in touch with them. Their help line is non-existent, and they don't seem to have any customer support. Honestly, I'm starting to think this company is a total fraud. They're a real disgrace, if you ask me.

Canpar Unreliable CanPar: A Disappointing Experience with Scheduled Pickup

I had a really bad experience with CanPar. I scheduled a pickup before noon, just like they told me to, and they were supposed to come by 8pm. But they never showed up! I got an email from them saying that the pickup was scheduled, but that was it. I tried calling them, but they didn't answer. I even tried using their chat thing on their website, but that was useless too. And get this - they don't even give you an email address to contact them!

If you're running a business and you need to make sure your deliveries are on time, I would definitely not recommend using CanPar. They're just not reliable.

D

Canpar Canpar Courier Service Review: The Worst Experience I've Ever Had

like this won`t change anything. Save yourself the headache and use a different courier service.

Canpar is a courier service that I recently used to send an urgent package. Unfortunately, my experience with them was not a good one. In fact, I would go so far as to say that they are the worst courier service I have ever used.

One of the biggest issues I had with Canpar was their lack of communication. I tried calling their local office multiple times, but no one ever answered. When I tried to use their live chat feature, the agent never responded. And to make matters worse, their website was never updated with any information about my package.

As a result, I had no idea where my package was or when it would be delivered. All I knew was that it was "out for delivery" and would be delivered by the end of the day. But that status never changed, and tomorrow will be the third day with the same status.

It's frustrating to have a package that's only a 35-minute drive away but not be able to get any information about it. And it's even more frustrating to know that there's no way to hold Canpar accountable for their poor service. They don't seem to care about their customers or their reputation, and reviews like this won't change anything.

In my opinion, there should be no star option for companies like Canpar. They simply don't deserve any stars. If you're looking for a reliable courier service, I would recommend looking elsewhere. Don't waste your time or money on Canpar.

M

Canpar Unreliable and Unresponsive: My Disappointing Experience with Canpar

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with Canpar. I mean, this is the second time they were supposed to deliver my orders, and both times it's been a total mess. The first time, they said they delivered my package, but I was home all day and I never saw them. I even had a clear view of the stairs leading up to my house, and nobody ever came up. But when I checked the tracking info, it said the package had been delivered. What the heck?

So I contacted Canpar to find out what was going on, and they told me they'd get back to me that night. But I never heard anything from them. So I had to take matters into my own hands and contact the seller to report the package as stolen. I asked them to send me a replacement, but this time I made sure to request a signature to prove that the package had actually been delivered.

But even with the signature requirement, Canpar still managed to screw things up. They signed for the package on my behalf, even though I was home and waiting for them to show up. And to make matters worse, they used that signature as "proof" that I had received the package, even though I never did. I mean, come on, even insurance companies won't accept that kind of claim.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend doing business with Canpar. They're unreliable, unresponsive, and they don't seem to care about their customers. If you want to avoid a headache, go with a different shipping company.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Canpar Avoid Canpar Courier Service: Unreliable, Fraudulent, and Terrible Customer Service

Canpar courier service is a complete disaster! If you're a merchant in Canada or the US, you should avoid using this service at all costs. They are not reliable and will only cause you to lose customers. Their customer service is terrible, and they don't respond to clients via live chat or phone calls. It's like they don't care about their customers at all.

One of the biggest issues with Canpar is their delivery process. Their delivery people just leave packages on front doorsteps and sign on the recipient's behalf, which is completely fraudulent. They don't even bother to ring the doorbell or give the recipient an opportunity to sign. It's like they're just trying to get rid of the package as quickly as possible. I don't know what kind of screening process they have for their delivery people, but it must be very low.

If you try to call Canpar, good luck getting through. Their phone number, which ends in 335, is always busy. If you do manage to get through, be prepared to wait for a long time. I was on hold for over 50 minutes before I finally got to speak to an agent. They keep promoting their live chat tool, but that's just as bad. You have to wait for more than 10 minutes, and after 5 minutes, the chat is rendered inactive. It's like they don't want to talk to their customers at all.

Overall, I would not recommend Canpar to anyone. They are unreliable, unresponsive, and their customer service is terrible. If you want to keep your customers happy, you should look for a different courier service. Don't make the mistake of using Canpar.

N

Canpar Poor Customer Service and Tracking System from Can-Par Delivery

So, I was pretty excited when I ordered something using my Air Miles and it was shipped out by Can-Par. But, when the driver came to deliver my package, I was not home. I live in an apartment and the 'sorry we missed you' tag gave a tracking number. However, it did not say if they would attempt re-delivery or offer a number to call or offer a point of pick-up if no redelivery would be attempted. I was pretty bummed out about this, to be honest.

I finally found a number online for a Surrey Office, but this only leads to a recorded loop that says "we cannot complete your request" or something. I was not the only one who had this problem, as many people complained about the same issue on Google. It was pretty frustrating, to say the least.

A few days later, my wife entered the tracking number and discovered that my package had been delivered to a facility in Vancouver where I can go to pick it up. I was relieved that my package could now be retrieved, but honestly, even UPS (which is bad) is much better at customer service than this. It would be so simple for Can-Par to create a user-friendly tracking service and informative door tags, but I guess they are very cheap, so they don't need to bother with good service.

I strongly advise not using this company who does not care about the customer experience at all. It's a shame because I was really excited about my package, but the whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth. I hope Can-Par takes customer service more seriously in the future because it's really important to make sure your customers are happy.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Canpar Terrible Service: Avoid Canpar for Your Shipping Needs

Canpar is a real pain in the butt. Their service is just plain bad. You gotta wait on the phone for like an hour just to talk to someone. And even then, they don't seem to know what they're doing. We had a package that they lost not once, not twice, but THREE times. Can you believe that? It's like they don't even care about their customers. We finally just gave up and went with a different shipping company. Don't waste your time or money with Canpar.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Canpar Terrible Experience with Canpar: Late Delivery and Damaged Package with No Customer Support Response

Canpar is a pretty bad delivery service. I ordered a package and it took forever to arrive. When it finally did, it was damaged. I tried to call customer support to complain, but no one answered. I left a message and no one called me back. It's like they don't care about their customers at all. I wouldn't recommend using Canpar if you want your package to arrive on time and in good condition.

Read full review of Canpar and 1 comment